Welcome to Mr. D's summer school for the troubled. ...Well this Sucks.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Scourge88

10:02pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

(( back! thou no ones probably on XD ))

Reverend turned around to see quite a few other kids hanging out around the place. For a moment he wondered if he should introuce himself, but he had a m*censored*ive headache, so he just sat down where he was standing.

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
shadowolf

10:27am Feb 10 2010

Normal User

ooc; B U M P

will post after school. ;o

foxwolf

1:56pm Feb 10 2010 (last edited on 3:36pm Feb 10 2010)

Normal User

Name;Kirsty Hough/Ellie Hough

Age;18/ 4 :o

Gender;Female/female

Crime;Killed her family for not looking after her sister when she was a baby then started killing people who adopted them but kept them from eachother/ started at the age of 2 by killing the pets then watched her sister kill their 3rd adpoted parents and helped with the 4th parents.

Crush;open/ too young

S.O;straight/too young and things all boys have cooties

Personality;Kirsty is cold and mean to anyone other then her sister Ellie she is very protective over her and wont go anywhere without her/ hyper friendly and cute you wouldnt think she would hurt a fly but dont get on her bad side or she will turn very very nasty.

Other;nope

Looks; http://www.starlightdesigns.org/graphics/wallpaper/anime/redhair_s.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/Tsukase/Anime%20Girls/LittleAnimeGirlGrabbingSheets.jpg she has big blue eyes.

Photobucket
Scourge88

2:48pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( 2 years old XD owow, ))

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
foxwolf

3:04pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(yes lol she put the 1st peoples cat in the washing machine and drowned it and Kirsty killed them for going to hit Ellie))

Photobucket
Scourge88

3:09pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( oweys... don't ask who, but some guys cat named zero accidentally died in his washing machine O.O that must suck ))

foxwolf

3:13pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((*nods* i know but thats what i want with Ellie that she looks cute and innocent but can be evil and nasty XD ill post my intro now))

Kirsty walked to a shaded tree with a sleeping Ellie in her arms sitting down she put Ellie on her lap keeping an eye on her making sure that no one would take her away she knew child servises where after the 4 year old but Kirsty didnt want her to go and would kill everyone if it ment getting her back with her.

Photobucket
Scourge88

3:16pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( XD mwuhaha, evil baby power! ))

Reverend still sat in the middle of the closed off area. Boredly he glanced around, taking a moment to study over anyone he saw in there

Chelsea put her head in her hands, and sighed (fail)

foxwolf

3:22pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((yep))

Ellie soon woke up and looked around "sis where are we" she asked with a yawn before standing up looking at her sister shrug. Ellie giggled "you dont know or you dont care?" she asked again watching Kirsty smirk Ellie had know her sister well and knows that she will one say something to people when she was about to kill them other then that Kirsty was silent. Ellie looked around then ran over to a boy and tilted her head "hi im Ellie who are you?" she asked smiling.

Photobucket
Scourge88

3:26pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Reverend heard a voice asking who he was, he tilted his head back to see a little girl, who looked upside down (XD) He turned around, still sitting. "well hello there." he said. "i'm Reverend." he stated. He blinked, it was extremyl odd see see someone so young looking here

foxwolf

3:29pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Ellie giggled before holding up 4 fingers "im this many old how old are you?" she asked smiling at him thinking of all the questions she had in her head ready to ask him.

Kirsty was watching Ellie like a hawk not letting her out of her sight she looked fine for now but if someone tried to hurt her they would have trouble.

Photobucket
Scourge88

3:31pm Feb 10 2010 (last edited on 3:32pm Feb 10 2010)

Normal User

Reverend smiled. "really? i'm 19." he said to her, and then he held up six fingers, "but sometimes i act this old." He joked

(( hawk kirsty is a hawk =D ))

foxwolf

3:36pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((lol did i spell it wrong? lol im a bad speller))

Ellie giggled "do boys have cooties?" she asked him thinking about the amount of times Kirsty had tld her they did.

Kirsty still watched them he seemed nice and was hot but she wouldnt let her guard down for anything.

Photobucket
Scourge88

3:42pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( no, i just kinda found it funny ))

Reverend shrugged, "i honestly don't know." He said. "i don't think i have cooties, but some icky boys might." he said

Chelsea looked up to see some guy sittin in the middle of the whole closed off area, talking to a kid. A kid? She said to herself. Why in hell's name is there a kid here? she asked herself in her head

foxwolf

3:46pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Ellie shrugged "my sister Kirsty says all boys have cooties" she said pointing to Kirsty who was sitting there watching them "but im the only one she talks to our mummy and daddy where mean to her so she doesnt talk because of it" Ellie said sadly.

Kirsty watched them wondering why Ellie was looking so sad.

Photobucket
Scourge88

3:50pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Reverend frowned, and he looked up to where kristy was sitting, before he looked back at Ellie. "oh... yeah, it's never good when mommies and daddies are mean to there kids." he said. He glanced at Kristy again for a second

foxwolf

3:54pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Kirsty looked at him meating his eyes hers only showing pain and sadness as she looked at him.

Ellie looked at him and Kirsty before smiling and grabbing his hand "come and meet Kirsty you might be lucky and have her talk to you" she said smiling then looked shocked "or maybe she will talk to him then try and kill him but she might like him so she wont but what if she doesnt and she tries to kill him like she did with the fake mummies and daddies" Ellie said first talking to him then herself before making herself confused.

Photobucket
Scourge88

4:01pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Reverend blinked at Ellie in surprise, well it didn't surprise him too much, considering this was a place for kid's who would've gone to jail... "What?" he tried not to look too shocked. "Well, i don't think she'd kill me... i'm nice." he said to Ellie. "If she wants to meet me, i'd be glad to say hello." he stated.

foxwolf

4:06pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Ellie looked up at him "our seconed fakrent looked nice but they where bad" she said to him before smiling and grabbing his hand again and pulling him over to where Kirsty was and hugged her "Kirsty this is Reverend hes really really nice and doesnt have cooties so that means you can date him" Ellie said happily remembering that Kirsty and one of the mummies where talking well the mum was talking about why Kirsty hasnt got a boyfriend and Kirsty didnt answer and walked away but told Ellie later that she ddint have a boyfriend because they all had cooties.

Kirsty looked up at the man and smiled nodding at him it would take him time to get her to talk to him but if he really was nice then she would.

Photobucket
Scourge88

4:09pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Reverend looked at kristy and smiled, waving hello to her. He glanced at Ellie, laughing slighty at the 'He doesn't have cooties'. "i guess she knows me like the back of her hand already." he said openly, laughing once

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5