Welcome to Mr. D's summer school for the troubled. ...Well this Sucks.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Spear

8:05pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

( Sure, but I am not startin o3o )

I just posted. Deal with it.

Scourge88

8:13pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

(( i wouldn't know how to start XD but i'll try to come up with something *i suck at it! O.O* ))

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
ferretflitz

8:15pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

((Not it!))

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

Spear

8:15pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

( Brb Shower tiem o0o )

Scourge88

8:20pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Reverend walked into the fenced off area. The security cosing the fence again behind him. He sighed boredly, and looked around for other people, he knew he wouldn't be the only one forced to come to this problem child school

Chelsea was sitting at some random table, her hands folded together ain front of her, and she oddly happily twiddled her thumbs. She wished she could shot some more people in the robbery, at least this place would be worth it if more people got hurt

(( see? fail XD ))

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
shadowolf

8:22pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

ooc; Back.

And finished bio, just the personality section. xP

wolf18834

8:25pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Kaina paced back and forth, her eyes showing her undying boredom. She felt the urge to strangle someone, hold someone by their scrawny neck. Her black hair was worn loose. Kaina remembered how she had ended up in here. Just because of some old grandma's money, Kaina thought bitterly. So, I killed her. Her days were numbered already, anyways, so I did a favor by doing that!

ferretflitz

8:30pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Dravius stared at the ceiling of the white padded room, then down at his checkered vans. He drew in a breath, feeling the straightjacket tighten around his ribs. Detention sucked even more than the school itself! He yawned, showing carefully sharpened teeth. Tapping a foot, he cocked his head as a tall burly figure opened the disguesed door to the cell. Without a word, He pulled Dravius to his feet and unbuckled the straightjacket. Stretching his back and hearing a sucession of pops, Draivus waved cheerily and walked out of the cell, tilting his head this wauy and that, striped sweater hanging lossley around his thin chest.

shadowolf

8:35pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Crisis sat alone in one of the large yards of the institution. A stuffed rabbit sitting besides her while she rested her back on the base of a large tree, leaves scattered around her. Occasionally, she would mumble to herself, inaudible. She was quite bored, this place was doing nothing good for it’s “patients”. She wondered why they allowed these criminals to prance around and do as they wished. Of course they had large fences around the area, but everyone was able to just do as they pleased.
She got up and stuffed the rabbit into her backpack violently. Her bag was filled with a whole bunch of meaningless knick knacks that she had decided to keep throughout the years. A picture of some famous person she could care less about, a key to a door that remained unknown, a half-eaten lollipop inside a plastic bag.
Strolling over to the benches, Crisis sat down, she wondered when they would be serving lunch.

ooc; Failure!!!!

ferretflitz

8:37pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

((Lollipop! *Grabby hands*))

Spear

8:38pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Kirsty was sitting on a step reading her book calmly. She smiled to herself, and a sudden wind that blew by played at the end of her black and white checkered t-shirt. Her black tennis shoes were all musty from kicking a rock around, and the ends of her blue jeans were a little ripped from walking around. She moved her brown hair out of her face to continue reading her goresom book. She was content were she was, and wasn't going to move for a while. When she turned the page, she saw a picture of a giant wolf tearing apart the innocent little kid from in her story. (Who happened to be her least favourite character) She smiled and made a small dog ear on the picture, she would come back to that later after she actually finished to book.

Scourge88

8:43pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

(( sorry i can't post, mah mom is all "TAKE OVA THE COMPUTER' like -.- ))

ferretflitz

8:43pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Dravius poked his head outside, blinkling rapidly in the sudden light. He flipped his hair out of his yellow eyes and rubbed a hand over the raised studs on his collar. They had tried to make him dress differently when he had first come. There were a few hands still recovering from his sharpened teeth. A shame they were going to forcibly file them down. Licking his lips, Dravius spotted Kristy with her book and sat on a step above her. "Hello." He said, a sharp-toothed smile on his face.

((P.S, Dravius is pretty new))

shadowolf

8:44pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

ooc; I hate when parents do that. I just got my laptop and still, my dad wants to use it even when his computer is right open. I bet his comp. feels betrayed. xD

I feel for you. D=

Spear

8:46pm Feb 9 2010 (last edited on 8:47pm Feb 9 2010)

Normal User

Kirsty looked behind her. "Hi. You're new here aren't you?," she asked closing her book and setting it down beside her. She brushed her hair out of her face again and squinted in the bright sunlight.

ferretflitz

8:50pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

"Si, Senorita," Dravius said, yellow eyes glinting in the harsh light. "What are you in for?" He asked, tilting his angular face to the side.

Spear

8:53pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Kirsty stiffened a little. "Not much. I just killed my boyfriend with poison. What about you?"

shadowolf

8:53pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

ooc; What time is it in the roleplay? =o

Spear

9:01pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

(( About mid-noon-ish ;3 )

Spear

9:08pm Feb 9 2010