Welcome to Mr. D's summer school for the troubled. ...Well this Sucks.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
foxwolf

4:15pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Kirsty nodded before hugging Ellie to her kissing her head she wanted to answer him she could feel he was good but had a little fear that he might be faking thinking about it she decided to talk so only him and Ellie could hear her and no one else. "Yes i know she is very bright for her age" she said quietly.

Ellie looked happy at Kirsty then at Reverend "she likes you she talked" she said happily hugging Kirsty again before hugging Reverend's leg and smiling up at him.

Photobucket
Scourge88

4:18pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Reverend smiled, and he looked down at Ellie hugging his leg, before repling to Kristy. "Yeah, she is..." he said simply, looking back up at her. He spoke quietly too, guessing that she didn't want what they were saying broadcasted to everyone in the place.

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
foxwolf

4:26pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Kirsty looked at him smiling more before standing up and picking Ellie up knowing she would want Reverend to hold her smiling at him she held Ellie out to him "want to hold her she wont bite unelss you get on her bad side" she said with a smirk as Ellie looked at her confused but smiled anyway.

Photobucket
foxwolf

5:07pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

bump

Photobucket
Scourge88

5:31pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( sorry i poofed, i have to shovel 2 foot deep snow O.O ))

Reverend laughed once, "yeah, sure." he said, and he carefully took Ellie from Kristy. "don't bite me, please.' he asked Ellie

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
Moo123

5:33pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((Dropping out. >:l))

wuss poppin jimbo
foxwolf

5:37pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Ellie laughed "nope i like you so no biting" she said smiling at him before hugging around his next smiling.

Kirsty smiled at them she could tell by the way he held her that he wasnt bad when the adopted parents held Ellie it was distant or they just didnt.

Photobucket
Scourge88

5:38pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( aww, bye... =[ ))

Reverend laughed, and gave Ellie a mini hug. "Thank you Ellie." He said in a childish voice

foxwolf

5:41pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Ellie giggled then smiled at Kirsty "give Kirsty a hug she never gets hugs" Ellie said giving Reverend her puppy dog eyes.

Photobucket
Scourge88

5:51pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Reverend smiled, and he balanced Ellie on one arm. "come on, give me a uhg." he said to kirsty, extending one arm.

foxwolf

5:53pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Ellie laughed nodding "come on Kirsty" she said smiling.

Kirsty looked at Ellie im sure that child is an evil genius she knows i cant say no to her she thought before walking over and hugging Reverend closing her eyes as she did it had been 17 years since she had a hug from someone other then Ellie.

Photobucket
Scourge88

6:21pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Reverend smiled, "there you go." he said, hugging her back, while still holding ellie

foxwolf

6:24pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Ellie smiled laughing "yay Kirsty's loved" she said smiling at them.

Kirsty smiled at them before kissing Ellie on the cheek then Reverend's cheek before realising what she had done and blushed.

Photobucket
shadowolf

6:27pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

ooc; Did this turn intp a onexone or something?

Man I feel like a hypocrite.  xDD

Where are you guys?

foxwolf

6:28pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((lol just 3 people talking just post lol))

Photobucket
shadowolf

6:29pm Feb 10 2010 (last edited on 6:31pm Feb 10 2010)

Normal User

ooc; Well, I think I'm gonna need more info then that. I guess I'll just read all the posts instead.

I was really really looking forward to this RP and I'm not gonna drop out! D<

Scourge88

6:30pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( XD no i didn't (i hope) they're by a tree or something XD (if that's what your asking) ))

Reverend turned and looked at Kristy in surprise, noticing her blushing. "it's alright... i don't mind." he admitted, smiling at her

foxwolf

6:32pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Kirsty blushed abit more looking at him.

Ellie clapped her hands "does this mean your Kirstys boyfrined if she kissed you?" she asked Reverend looking up at him.

Photobucket
Scourge88

6:34pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Reverend looked at Ellie. He threw a nervous glance at Kristy. He shrugged, "not nessicarily..." he started

Chelsea sighed, getting bored of watching the two people with the small child. She started to bite her nails

foxwolf

6:46pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Ellie pouted putting on her best sad face "b-b-but then that means that my fairy tails are wrong and Kirty wont find a prince or anything" she said as she started to cry.

Kirsty looked shocked and stroked Ellies cheek "Ellie its ok its really up to him if he wants to i dont mind he doesnt have cooties" Kirsty said smiling at the little joke hoping that Ellie would cheer up.

Photobucket
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5