We aren't your average day cat!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Scourge88

3:05pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Zeroheart also watched as Featherpaw took out the rabbit, he nodded, a mouse in his jaws. He buried it with the squirrel he caught, and soon after he caught two more squirrels. The clan will eat well tonight... he thought. He over looked everone's catches, and he flicked his tail to tell them to catch one more thing, then they should head back.

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
ssather

3:10pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Featherpaw sniffed the air. A weird scent filled her nose. She quietly walked over and saw a small dragon. She started to shake and couldn't move. The dragon turned its head towards the small cat. It had the wolves blood arounds its mouth. Featherpaw let out a little yelp.

Blackears heard Featherpaw's yelp. He walked over to see why Featherpaw was shaking,"DRAGON!" He yelled grabbing Featherpaw by the neck and pulling her out of the way. Blackears shot past Zeroheart taking Featherpaw with him,"it is a dragon run!" He yelled to Zeroheart.

Scourge88

3:12pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Zeroheart turned to see the dragon mid-roar barely a tree length away from him. He quickly grabbed two of featherpaws rabbits, and ran for his life after blackheart. The last thing he wanted to do was come back to the clan empty handed.

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
ssather

3:15pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

((Eh Blackheart? oh well I know what you mean.XD))

Blackear had dropped his kill to grab Featherpaw. I will just have to coem back and get it. Blackears thought.

Scourge88

3:19pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

(( oops, XD ))

Soon after, Zeroheart could smell the camp, and he called out to blackears. "blackfgears! the camf is closfe!"

ssather

3:21pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"You sound funny!" Featherpaw laughed forgetting they were in danger.

'Okay, good." Blackears said. He sped up a little and nearly ran into another cat,"DRAGON, RUN! " He yelled at the cat who had a shoked look on their face.

Scourge88

3:28pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Desertstar lifted her head at the sound of roaring and yelling. Her eyes widened as she relized what was happening. Quickly she turned to auroraclaw, "Auroraclaw!" she called out "Tell everyone there's a dragon in our territory! Order them to hide in the caves! I'm going to try to lead it away from camp!" she howled, and without waiting for an answer, she ran into the woods, and nearly ran into blackears and zeroheart. "Zeroheart! you take featherpaw to camp, blackears, come and help me lead the dragon away from the camp." She howled

Zeroheart nodded. He dropped a rabbit for featherpaw to carry. "take this... you can walk, right?" he asked

ssather

3:32pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"yes." Featherpaw nodded. She grabbed the rabbit and started to run.

"Okay, let go." Blackears said following Desertstar.

"Everyone, do not panick. There has been a small problem and we all need to go calmy to our dens." Aurora claw ordered trying not to freak anyone out.

Scourge88

3:37pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

(( random cat: WERE GOING TO DIE!!! XD that would suck ))

Desertstar skidded to a halt, "where is the dragon?" she asked, that was the first thing she needed to know.

Zeroheart skdided into the camp. He dropped his rbbit on were the pile of fresh kill should be, and he padded up to auroraclaw, knowing she was in charge

Scourge88

5:35pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

(( bump? ))

shadowolf

5:37pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

ooc; Oh gosh, where are you guys at? xDD

ssather

5:38pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

((Lol.))

"Last time we saw it. it was over there." Blackear said pointing towards where they saw it with his tail.

"Can you help make sure everyone is in a safe den?" Auroraclaw asked Zeroheart.

Scourge88

5:42pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

(( not much hapened, WTF? a dragon is attacking, and auroraclaw is in charge of teh camp because desertstar i going to lead away the dragon ))

Zeroheart nodded, he turned to fetaherpaw. "Come on, we have to find you a safe place." he turned to see the elders huddled under a rocky overhang, he padded over to tehm, "can she stay in there with you!?" he called to them, and one nodded, and swished their tail for featherpaw to come in.

Desertstar turned her head at another roar. She saw the fresh-kill that the hunting patrol killed. "Come on! grab something small, and the smell of food will make it follow us." she said, and picked up the vole, and ran to lead off the dragon

ssather

5:44pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Blackear picked up a mouse. He ran off hearing the dragon not far behind them.

shadowolf

5:45pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

ooc; Oh, okay.. I guess Ravensight should be ready when a load of cats come back, missing limbs and large gashes covering their body. =)

Ahhh, just kiddin. xDD

Scourge88

5:46pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Soon the dragon came into sight. Desertstar snarled through the vole's fur to get the dragons attention. She turned to blackear. "we'll leafd it towards the gorge." she said, and turned back to the dragon, which had whipped around to glare at her, before letting out a heart racing roar

ssather

5:48pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Okay." Blackears said turning to go to the gorge.

Scourge88

5:50pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

The dragon quickly charged after them. Desertstar slowly ran alongside blackears, so the dragon wouldn't catch them, but won't lose them

ssather

6:35pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Blackears dropped the prey next to the gorge and moved out of the way pulling Desertstar with him. He watched the dragon charge by and grab the prey.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3