We aren't your average day cat!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
ssather

9:54pm Feb 6 2010 (last edited on 11:16pm Feb 6 2010)

Normal User

Plot:

For many years we have known a cat as a small furry animal with four legs, green or brown eyes, and a purring noise that comes from there throat. But we aren't cats from the Warrios Series or the average day cat. We call ourselves dragon cats. We are a special group of cats that are highlytrained to face the hardest, most unordinary, sencless tasks without giving another thought on it. We are known to be fighters. We live in different ranks that go by animal pelts on there cat.

PELTS:

Leader:The highest rank have a dragon pelt that looks like a robe and has a dragon head that has the top jaw on the top of the head and the bottom jaw on the bottom part of the head. This makes the cat look like it was swallowed by a mighty dragon.

Deputy:The second highest that will be highest when it gets its first dragon pelt and wins a fight with the leader. This cat is known to have a scally skin comes from a large snake called the Anaconda. The top of the mouth goes on top of the cats head making the fangs go right above the cats eyes. The bottom of the mouth goes on the bottom part of the head the fangs coming right up to the lip of the cat.

Medicine cat:The medicine cat has a birds skin on their back. getting a nice bird skin is difficult. it take patients and skill. The two wings cover the cats sides making the cat look like it has feathers. The beak it put on top of the head and makes it look like a bird with a cat head and a bird head.

Warrios:Warrios have a skin that comes from a bear. The bear can be any type of bear. The top of the mouth goes on the top as usual and the bottom of the mouth goes on the bottom. This makes the cat looks as though a bear was eating it.

Appretices:Apprentices are students that where a wolf skin. The head makes a hood for there head maing them look like a small wolf.

Queens:Queens wear the same skin they where wearing when they had their kits.

Kits:Kits the small pelt of a rabbit on their backs. The rabbit head is placed right above the head.

Elders:Elders wear the same pelt they where made elders. The pelt usually looks beat up and raged with scars.

Powers:

The powers get more powerful with the ranks. Leaders and deputies have great powerful powers while kits and elders have smaller less powerful powers. Warriors and queens powers are in the middle not super powerful but not weak.

Ranks:

Leader:Destertstar

Deputy:Auroraclaw

Medicine cat:Ravensight

Medicine Apprentice:

Warriosr:Zeroheart

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

BIO:

Name:

Looks:

Animal skin looks:

What animal is your animal skin from?:

Crush:

mate:

Kits:

Other:

~~~

My bio comes soon

Scourge88

9:56pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

(( join? ))

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
ssather

9:56pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

((Sure!XD))

Scourge88

9:57pm Feb 6 2010 (last edited on 12:10pm Feb 7 2010)

Normal User

Name: Zeroheart

Looks:black-cat-Skrufydark463x700 Pictures, Images and Photos

Animal skin looks: The bear is all black, but from where it's neck starts, it steadily gets lighter and lighter brown until it looks like a bloonde color at the start of it's muzzle

What animal is your animal skin from?: Bear

Crush: none

mate: none

Kits: None

Other: Green eyes

Name: Desertstar

Looks: Abyssinian Cat Pictures, Images and Photos"

Animal skin looks: The dragon has golden colored scales, with jagged needle shaped teeth. The Horns on the dragon are black, and it's eyes are blood red

What animal is your animal skin from?: Dragon

Crush: none

mate: none

Kits: none

Other:

((will finish, have to find pics XD ))

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
ssather

9:58pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

((Okay!8D))

shadowolf

10:05pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

ooc; Join as Med. Cat?

ssather

10:09pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

((Okay!8D))

ssather

10:11pm Feb 6 2010 (last edited on 12:05am Feb 7 2010)

Normal User

Name:Auroraclaw

Looks:

Animal skin looks:She has a dark green snake skin on her back. The fangs of the snake are extra long making a cage around her face.

What animal is your animal skin from?:anaconda

Crush:None

mate:Nope

Kits:0

Other:None

ssather

10:18pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

((Accepte!XD))

fullmoon

10:19pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

((Join as med cat? 8D))

Scourge88

10:20pm Feb 6 2010 (last edited on 10:20pm Feb 6 2010)

Normal User

(( XD you always are putting the XD face, XD
By the way... for the animal skin, should we just post a pic of teh whole animal? *weird question alert XD*
shado already asked =O))

fullmoon

10:22pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

((Oh, med. cat aprentice then?))

shadowolf

10:22pm Feb 6 2010 (last edited on 11:47pm Feb 6 2010)

Normal User

Name: Ravensight

Looks: Look up

Animal skin looks: Drawing

What animal is your animal skin from?: Raven

Crush: None

mate: None

Kits: None

Other: No.

ssather

11:16pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

((Sure! Lol.XD. It shows I am happy.XD))

shadowolf

11:51pm Feb 6 2010 (last edited on 11:51pm Feb 6 2010)

Normal User

ooc;tle="Here"> http://s515.photobucket.com/albums/t356/Spyros_number1_fan/?action=view&current=raven.png&newest=1

tle="Here"> the link to the unresized pic of Ravensight. (Since it's made on paint so the pixels look better lol)

tle="Here">

ssather

11:59pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

((Okay, I guess we can start.))

Scourge88

12:05am Feb 7 2010

Normal User

(( *hides* i am afraid of starting! XD *i stink at starting, that's why* and nice picture shado! *isultramegahappybecauseijustlearnedkryptoniteonguitarandibetyoucan'treadthis* ))

ssather

12:08am Feb 7 2010

Normal User

((I can! It says:

is ultra mega happy because i just learned kryptonite on guitar and i bet you can't read this, Tada!

oh and NOT STSRTING!))

ssather

10:43am Feb 7 2010

Normal User

((BUMP))

shadowolf

10:46am Feb 7 2010

Normal User

ooc; Thanks Scourge. Paint isn't my best program lol.

I would start, as I do a lot, but I'm working on two pics for another rp. xP

Go to page: 1, 2, 3