We aren't your average day cat!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
ssather

10:51am Feb 7 2010

Normal User

((That is okay. I guess I can start, but I am just not very bood at it.))

Auroraclaw was going to do a hunting patrol,"Zeroheart, are you up for doing a hunting patrol with Blackears, and Featherpaw?" She asked wanting to make sure he wasn't to busy.

Scourge88

12:06pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

(( darn you ssather for your ability to read spazz talk! XD ))

Zeroheart turned his gaze up to Auroraclaw, and he blinked once. "Well, i'm not doing anything else... so i guess i could." He stated. Hunting... he thought almost gladly. He was one of the best at hunting, and he loved it.

Desertstar padded out of her den, taking a huge yawn and stretching out her back legs. She quickly glanced over the camp. She spotted Auroraclaw just in time to hear she was organizing a hunting patrol. Good, the fresh-kill pile could use some more filling. She thought after glancing at the pitifully low pile.

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
ssather

12:11pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Thank you." Auroraclaw said. She was new to the whole deputy and didn't really know everything about it yet. She watched Featherpaw jump up happy to go hunting.

shadowolf

12:14pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Ravensight was at the edge of the forest. Her whiskers twitched as she looked around for the catnip she needed to gather. She found it quickly, getting as much as she could carry before heading back to the camp.

ooc; Fail intro.

ssather

12:15pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Name:Featherpaw/Blackears

Looks:Coming..../same

Animal skin looks:One second.../smae

What animal is your animal skin from?:wolf/ bear

Crush:None/Desertstar

mate:none/nope

Kits:0/0

Other:nope/nope

Scourge88

12:19pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"alright, come on, we should head out." He stated, as he swished his tail to blackears to show him they were ready to go. He nodded and followed him as Zeroheart lad them out of camp. He glanced around, and wondered for a moment to himself.

Desertstar leapt out of her den, landing silently on the floor below. She padded past her deputy, and she nodded to her. showing she did a good job.

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
shadowolf

12:23pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

On her way back to camp, Ravensight saw Zeroheart and his hunting party leaving. She tried to nod, but she had more catnip then she could carry. She continued into the camp and into the Medicine cat den, placing the catnip into their appropriate spot.

ssather

12:23pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Auroraclaw felt like she had acomplished something. She was always happy to make her leader proud.

Blackears followed quietly behind Zeroheart making sure Featherpaw didn't get lost.

Feathpaw pounced around happy. This was her first time hunting! She sniffed the air,"What is that wierd smell?" She asked. She had never smelt it before but it smelled horrible! She remembers how she had gotten her first wolf skin. She was playing with her sisters when she heard a loud howl. She howl came from a wolf that had gotten trapped. The wolf slowly died and she didn't have to get her paws dirty for her first wolf skin. 

Scourge88

12:32pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Zeroheart nodded to ravensight as she p*censored*ed, then sniffed the air curiously, "wait, what odd smell?" he asked, she was only an apprentice, so it could have been anything, but might as well be safe.

Desertstar glanced around the camp once again. (fail)

ssather

12:48pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"That weird smell...It kind of smells like crow food mixed with wolf." Featherpaw said wrinkling her nose.

Scourge88

12:50pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Zeroheart blinked, "oh, it may just be a dead wolf..." he said Nothing wrong with that, right? He turned to blackears, "Do you think we should check it out, just in case?" he asked curiously

ssather

12:54pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Something must have killed it. And I don't think that if it killed it because it was hungry it would just leave it. We beter check it out. Maybe it just died of old age or something." Blackears said.

Scourge88

12:56pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Zeroheart nodded, "Alright, featherpaw, you smelled it first, Can you lead us to where it is?" he asked, decided the young apprentice should get a chance to show her tracking skills.

ssather

12:59pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Featherpaw nodded. She sniffed the air and went toward the end of the forest. There she pointed at a dead wolf with her nose,"There it is...Ew it is all, bloody!" Featherpaw hissed. She walked over to it.

"I don't think it died of old age. I wonder if we can smell another animal on it?" Blackears asked walking over and sniffing it over,"Hm...I think it kind of smells like a drgon. No wait more like a mixture of dragon and fox."

Scourge88

2:37pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Zeroheart sniffed it, and wrinkled his nose in disgust, "Yeah, but i think he fox might have come just to see what it is or eat some of it..." He stated. "When we get back we should report this to Desertstar" He said.

ssather

2:38pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Okay, good idea." Said Blackears,"We beter get going soon in case the dragon it close.

Scourge88

2:48pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Zeroheart nodded, and he turned and walked quickly away. "let's hunt by the big oak tree by the stream!" he called back to them. It was a pretty dry day, so they should defiantly be prey by water.

ssather

2:53pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Featherpaw looked around carfully. She sniffed the air smelling a strong scent of rabbit. She crept up on it and pounced landing right on its back. She quicky snapped its neck and covered it with dirt like she had seen the other warrios and apprentices do.

Blackears was sniffing the ari he smell a vole and quietly walked towards it. He pounced landing in front of it and broke its back killing it right away.

Scourge88

2:56pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Zeroheart glanced around, he walked a few feet away, before he caught a whif of squirrel. He turned his head to see it at the base of tree. He crept quietly towards the tree, hoping it didn't run. He stepped on a stick and it cracked. The squirrel turned to run up the tree, but Zeroheart leapt at it, tackling it of the tree and he quickly killed it.

ssather

3:01pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Blackears quickly caught a mouse, and two small rabbits. He covered them with dirt and went to see how Feathpaw was doing.

Featherpaw was just about to pounce on another rabbit when Blackears came to watch. She took a few more steps and then jumped landing behind it. She jumped again before the rabbit could run away and landed on its head. She reaches under its head and bit its neck tasting the strong blood flow into her mouth. The rabbit was soon dead.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3