I don't want to be with him! (Vampire x human Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

9:06pm Sep 3 2010

Normal User

Brian shrugged.  "I don't know." He said, sounding like he was having trouble.  He moved away from Aven, trying to avoid attacking her.  "G-go away." He said weakly.

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
LadyTsunade

12:38pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

[bump]

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
SerenitySorrow

1:34pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Aven looked at him strangly. "Uh..." she back off slowly and went towards the door. Ready to start banging on it for the big man to come back. "Is everything alright?" she said slowly as she pressed her back against the wall.

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
saryapink

1:39pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

"Y-yes." Brian said, grabbing onto the bed to prevent himself from falling over.  But the hunger was getting too strong.  Should he try to hold it back or just admit to Aven that he's a vampire?  "D-do you p-promise you won't scream if I tell you s-something?" He asked, feeling extremely hungry now.

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
SerenitySorrow

1:52pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Aven watched him. What type of question was that? Scream? She propably would, she was freaked out by everything. "Um, probably yes." she said. She looked at door and tried it once more. Locked. She looked at him. "I think I should get the man." she said as she began to knock on the door.

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
saryapink

2:41pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

The man immediately came in.  "Whats going on?" He asked.

((-fail-)) 

LadyTsunade

2:43pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

(( Ugggghhh~ DX Still can't do anything DX ))

SerenitySorrow

2:50pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Aven was surprised when the door opened. "I, I think Brian is sick." she said raising one pale hand towards the boy.

((Aven fails. I should have used another character XP

And that sucks Tsunade XP))

LadyTsunade

2:54pm Sep 4 2010

Normal User

(( Yes it does lol ^^ ))

Saraluvspets

2:34am Sep 6 2010 (last edited on 5:08pm Sep 6 2010)

Normal User

"No," Sara sobbed, "They only told me that I was in a concealed hotel and that nobody knows where I am. They also said something about a blind date or something." She probably looked like crap. She tried to smile. "I don't have any family, so nobody knows where I am or is concerned about me," she said remembering the rumors of this place. All the people that disappeared were lonely and had no living relatives.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Saraluvspets

2:42am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((sorry i didn't post for so long, i was in arkansas, and i couldn't find a computer with internet up there.))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
saryapink

9:16am Sep 6 2010 (last edited on 5:10pm Sep 6 2010)

Normal User

The man tried to hold back bursting into laughter.  He was part of the as.sociation, so he knew about the whole vampire and human thing.   Brian wasn't sick, he was just getting really hungry; and probably fighting back the urge to bite Aven.

"Come with me." The man said, motioning for Brian to follow him. Brian followed him, the scent of Aven's blood fading away but the scent of the man's blood bothering him.  Soon they reached a room filled with animals.

Brian hesitated, then walked into the room cautiously.  He never drank animal blood before.  He regularly fed on human blood.  But he didn't want to end up biting Aven, so he attacked a deer and drank all it's blood.

((Sorry for the fail post, I just woke up. Dx)) 

Saraluvspets

5:08pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((bump))

LadyTsunade

5:38pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Eric nodded, "Well, I'm not going to hurt you." He a.ssured her. "And I guess I'm your... 'blind date'." he told her. "And... if you didn't make the connection before, I'm a vampire. Also, what I've learned so far, these humans have captures vampires and humans and forcing them together to form peace between our races." Eric explained. 

Saraluvspets

6:05pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Sara stopped crying and pulled her brown hair back away from her face. Her green eyes scanned his face. "I think that we should probably get to know eachother," she said. "I'm Sara," she sniffeled realizing that he didn't know her name. She reached over to her nightstand and pulled a kleenex out of the box and blotted her eyes which were soaked with tears.

LadyTsunade

6:22pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

"Nice to meet you, Sara." He greeted with a nod. He was still standing by the door and hadn't moved, having taken on the appearance of a statue once again. He didn't even notice he had done it again. "I'm Eric." He repeated, just putting it out there once more in case it was forgotten in the small amount of chaos that had amounted in the past few minutes.

Saraluvspets

6:31pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Sara giggled a bit at the strangeness of the moment. She was supposed to fall in love with him. She looked at him and got up. He was a bit taller than her. She went over to the table and pulled out a pencil and a piece of paper. When she didn't feel good, she drew.

LadyTsunade

6:46pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Eric watched curiously, wondering if she had been an artist of some sort before he was kidnapped and drug here. "Are... you an artist?" he asked, he remembered drawing some things before he had been turned all of those years ago. But it was hard trying to remember memories from his human years.

Saraluvspets

6:56pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Sara replied, "Yes. Not a famous one though."

She pulled out a bag of high quality colored pencils and began to shade and color her drawing. She always used cross hatching for shading and preferred to use darker colors in coloring. She picked the piece of paper up and signed it. She laid it neatly beside her bed. The picture looked like Eric. He was the only thing she saw that was interesting to draw.

LadyTsunade

7:03pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

The finished picture had a great significant resemblance to himself, Eric noted, looking at it. "I think... I used to be one as well. Though... its hard to remember my human years, its like that for vampires." He told her quite freely.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17