I don't want to be with him! (Vampire x human Rp)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

8:52pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Also vhdcat24, you can play as a girl if you want to, but then we'd need more guys. xD))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
LadyTsunade

8:53pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

(( Hehe, when i join i bring a crowd ^^ -shot- ))

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
saryapink

8:55pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Lol. xD  Yes, you do bring a crowd. :P))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
LadyTsunade

9:03pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

(( ;D
Anyways, I'm adding a guy ^^ ))

saryapink

9:05pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Okay. :D))

LadyTsunade

9:17pm Aug 30 2010 (last edited on 9:22pm Aug 30 2010)

Normal User

Name:
Eric Garcia
Species:
Vampiah!! >;D
Lover?:
None [Open]
Looks: 
Persona:
Calm, cool, and collected. He's usually the first one to get bored of something and make up some new game to occupy his ever wondering mind. And 'unfortunately' (in his opinion) he's really smart and has an uncanny ability to understand mostly everything he comes into contact with. Especially people. And even though he's really smart, he's easy to talk and isn't one of those people that'll blab your secrets or fears to the world. He's a good alley but he wouldn't be all that bad as an enemy though there usually isn't a reason for him to be one.
His guitar, Music, Video Games, and Sleeping. His favorite pastime would have to be sleeping, second only to hanging out with his best pals. He's an animal lover and loves to read, write, or draw in his spare time. He plays guitar and personally he thinks he's exceptionally good at it. Black is his favorite color and Red and Black is his favorite color mix
Dislikes:
Loud noises, stupid questions, clas.sical music, and pointless drama. He hates to see people cry, it usually makes him want to beat the crap out of anyone that did it to them, especially if its because of sexual preferences. He hates light colors 'They're too "GIRLY" ' is his opinion and he sticks to it. And he absolutely hates awkward silences, and even though he hates to be the one to really cause noise he'll do it to get away from the silence.
Captured?Free?:
Captured
Friends:
[Open]
Family:
Out lived them all o o
Past:
He came from a long line of people who had kids o O
(Oh, you too? Ok ^^)
Other?:
Often mistaken as a girl
Song?:
Temper Temper - Envy On The Coast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9B1nPjWLXA

saryapink

9:21pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Yay! :D  But we still need another male. Dl))

saryapink

9:50pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

vhdcat24

9:52pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

Name:
Hayden Graham
Species:
Vampire
Lover:
None currently
Looks:
At 5'7" roughly 145 pounds all muscle. Eyes are dark green until he feeds then they are crimson. His hair is dark brown thick and curly. He's considered to be handsome in an eccentric way. His smile brings out dimples in his cheeks. 
Persona:
Easy going most of the time. Gets along with anyone unless they give him a reason to be upset. Doesn't hold a grudge but finds inventive ways to get even instead. He's loyal to those he trusts and takes his time in knowing folks before he trusts. Can often mouth off with remarks that can be seen as rude but he doesn't mean anything by it. 
Most music except rap. Will read almost any books, working on escape plans and annoying the folks that captured him.
Dislikes:
Being captured, rap music, Seeing humans cry. Really bugs him.
Captured-Free:
Captured 
Friends:
Open
Family:
Has a brother and sister that have also been captured but are not in the same place. His brother's name is Cory, and his sister is Darcey. His parents were killed trying to keep him and his siblings from being captured. 
 Other:
Made his own tattoo of a phoenix on his left forearm.
Music:
to be added later

Aliit ori'shya tal'din. (Family is more than blood(lines). )

Friends, Family, are the best treasures!

I have an order for one of these Creatu: blonde Mirabilis

saryapink

9:55pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Vhdcat, can Crystal be paired up with Hayden? :D))

Saraluvspets

5:38am Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((lady, sara starts out free, but she can be captured by the people of the as.sociation and be paired up with erin))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
vhdcat24

8:11am Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((OOC: sure crystal can be paired up with hayden. :) ))

Aliit ori'shya tal'din. (Family is more than blood(lines). )

Friends, Family, are the best treasures!

I have an order for one of these Creatu: blonde Mirabilis

paigecam

10:22am Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((I was going to make a vampire guy and human girl. o3o.0)

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

saryapink

12:40pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((Paige, you can if you want. xD  But I would prefer it if you paired your character up with another, not one of yours.  It just...... ruins the fun of romances. D:

If you would like me to I could make a vampire guy for your human girl. :D))

LadyTsunade

2:35pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

(Sara ^^ Ok)

Saraluvspets

4:08pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((okay, when can we start? i'm excited))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
LadyTsunade

4:13pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

(( lol Me too xD And I was wondering about the ones that catch us. What kind of conditions is everyone kept in? ))

Saraluvspets

4:15pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((we're probably kept in good conditions, maybe a hotel-like room or something))

LadyTsunade

4:19pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

(( Ok ^^ Researching lol ))

saryapink

7:03pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

((LadyTsunade, they are kept in good conditions. ;D  Like what Sara said, they are kept in a hotel-like room, and get fed properly, not forced to eat bad stuff.  They don't capture them to torture them, they do it to simply force them into pairing up with a vampire/human.  And about the people that catch them, they are humans.  They don't have any specific uniform or anything, just regular clothes.  They also carry weapons in case the human/vampire tries to escape or attacks them.

And in case you were wondering about how they pair them up, they just take them out of the room when they find them a partner, and put the two partners in the same room.  After the two people get used to each other (each day they'll check on them so they know), the two partners will have access to the other things (be creative, you pick what things they'll have access to, and if you need a hint then make it something like, a pool or a spa :P).  And I really should add all this information to the plot. o_o;

And yes, we can start.  But i'll start in a different post because this one is large already. xD  And if you have more questions feel free to ask. ;D))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17