I don't want to be with him! (Vampire x human Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17 Bookmark Thread
Saraluvspets

10:47pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Sara pulled up her shirt exposing her bruise. "Look, it's just a bruise that hurts alot," she said calmly now that the pain went down. She did this in hopes of trying to calm him down. Her bruise wasn't as painful now. "I would tell them that I fell down or something, but I wouldn't let them acuse you," she said remembering when she was a kid and everyone blamed stuff on her that wasn't her fault.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Saraluvspets

11:02pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((bump))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
LadyTsunade

11:09pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Eric sighed, "Why don't you want them to know about this?" He asked. "They would make the pain go away." He a.ssured her quietly. But he didn't advance any further to the door.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Saraluvspets

11:12pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

"I don't like doctors, I have doctor phobia," she replied. When she was a kid, she was always in the hospital because she was frail. "Unless you want claw marks on the doorway, don't tell them," she replied trying to sound serious, but she really wanted to laugh. Why was she being so immature about this. Even she didn't know.

LadyTsunade

11:26pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Eric looked at the door, then back at her, quiet. Then he sighed and went back to her. "Fine." He said in resignation. "But when they do come in here we'll both be in trouble. You realize." He told her as he sat down on the bed. "How did you manage such a large bruise like that one anyhow?" He asked her.

Saraluvspets

11:31pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

"They punched me," she said remembering the uppercut she recieved to the gut. "I know we might be in trouble, if nobody knows, they can't accuse us of anything," she smirked. She wasn't going to go down. She would still try to get out of there, and maybe take a few people with her. Her arms were a bit scratched up from the struggle she put up earlier, and they ached, but it didn't bother her. She was strong, stronger than most girls.

LadyTsunade

11:36pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Eric sighed, "Fine. Are you afraid of blood too/ Aside from Spiders and whatnot?" He asked. He hoped she wasn't, or this pairing wasn't going to do very well whatsoever. He laid down on the bad and waited for her answer, looking up at the ceiling.

Saraluvspets

11:59pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

"No," she replied scooting further away from him trying not to crowd him. "I'm not scared of spiders either, I just don't like them," she said. The last time she had contact with a spider without squashing it was two years ago when one bit her and then she squashed it shortly afterwards. "If I was scared of blood, then I wouldn't be sitting anywhere near you," she said.

LadyTsunade

12:17am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"Ok then. You can't 'freak out' and call for help because I didn't. Okay?" He asked her, looking over at her, still laying down. He knew a way to heal her of her injuries but if she didn't want to thats fine. He just didn't feel like dealing with more than one human at once,

Saraluvspets

12:23am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"Okay," she said smiling and looked at him wondering what it's like being able to live forever. She noticed that he was unusually still. She smiled a bit and looked up at the ceiling. Sara rolled over onto her side and got up out of the bed and looked out the window again. She sighed.

LadyTsunade

12:27am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"Okay, if you drink my blood it'll help you. Make your bruise go away and all those little cuts and scratches." He said, he had noticed them, his eyesights like a hawks. "But, I'm not going to make you drink my blood of course. So its up to you whether you want to do that or not." He told her.

Saraluvspets

7:52am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

She cocked her head to the side. "What?" she said out of confusion. His eyes were like the ocean, she couldn't get over that. "Drink? I don't have sharp enough teeth," she said still confused.

LadyTsunade

4:19pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"I can handle that, I'm just asking if you want to." Eric told her, raising his wrist to his lips as a demonstration. But he didn't cause himself to bleed quite yet as he waited for her answer.

LadyTsunade

1:30am Sep 8 2010

Normal User

[bump]

saryapink

6:38pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

((Bump.)) 

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
LadyTsunade

6:52pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

[bump o o]

LadyTsunade

1:27am Sep 9 2010

Normal User

[dead?]

saryapink

9:53am Sep 9 2010

Normal User

((Bump.  I hope it's not, but it might be. D:))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
LadyTsunade

10:03pm Sep 9 2010

Normal User

[aw]

saryapink

9:26am Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((*pokes thread* Dx))

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17