I don't want to be with him! (Vampire x human Rp)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

7:37pm Aug 30 2010 (last edited on 7:29pm Sep 1 2010)

Normal User

Vampires have been feared by humans for centuries, but now they aren't feared as much.  A new as.sociation designed to bring peace between the vampires and humans has been recently started.  They capture both humans and vampires, and then pair them up with the other species (if they are a vampire they get paired up with a human, and if they are a human they get paired up with a vampire).  But they don't pair up the same genders, they make sure they are opposite genders in an attempt to make them fall in love with each other.

The vampires are responsible for keeping their human partner safe, and have to try to prevent themselves from feeding on their human partner and killing them; forcing them to feed on animal blood.  Since vampires are vulnerable under sunlight, going outside during the day makes it hard for them to keep the human safe.  The humans are responsible for not running away from their vampire partner in fear.

~~~~~~

Rules

1. The vampires will be real, not Twilight-Style.  This means no sparkles. D:<

2. No Mary-Sues.

3. You have to be at least semi-lit, but I would prefer it if you are literate like me.  Writer's block is understood.

4. Keep the gender ratios and species ratio even.

5. Ask the owner of the character before pairing your character up with theirs.

6. No acting out someone else's character. 

~~~~~~ 

Bio:

Name:

Species:

Looks:

Personality:

Captured or free?: 

Other:

I will be playing as:

Name: Crystal

Species: Human :D

Looks:

qbx7n41e.jpg Anime Girl in a Red Dress image by pokeaddict17xakatsukifan17

Personality: Rp it out

Captured or free?: Captured

Other: Nope.

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Saraluvspets

7:43pm Aug 30 2010 (last edited on 7:44pm Aug 30 2010)

Normal User

((joinage?))

Name: Sara

Species: Human

Looks: She has bright green eyes with flecks of silver, long brown hair that usually is worn down, and lightly tanned skin.

Personality: Rp it out

Captured or free?: Free, and wishes to remain free, but she will eventually be captured.

Other: She has a birthmark in the shape of a crescent moon on her collar bone. She had a bad experience with a vampire when she was little that is why her mom is dead. She has some trust issues with vampires.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
saryapink

7:44pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Sure you can join! :D))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Saraluvspets

7:45pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((oh joy! *is excited*))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
saryapink

7:48pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((I'm excited too. 8D))

Saraluvspets

7:54pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((can i advertise this in the sb?))

saryapink

7:55pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Sure! :D))

saryapink

8:16pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Bump. Anyone else? :D))

Saraluvspets

8:19pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((i wish someone else would join))

saryapink

8:21pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((And we need to keep the species/gender ratios even.  So since we have two human girls, we need two male vampires.

But no one else is joining. D:)) 

Saraluvspets

8:23pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((umm, i'll advertise in the sb again))

saryapink

8:30pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Okay.))

saryapink

8:40pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((*wonders why no one else is joining* D:  Did I do something wrong with the plot? :c))

Saraluvspets

8:41pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((no, you didn't i'll advertise again -.-'))

saryapink

8:46pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((*tries to add more epicness to the plot*  I hope that'll get more people to join. xD))

LadyTsunade

8:46pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

(( I almost didn't open it because there are 14 post XD lol Usually meaning its about to start haha~ Join ^^ )) 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
paigecam

8:47pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Might join this. o3o))

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

vhdcat24

8:47pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

this looks interesting. i'd like to join in but as you've already got two girl characters i can 'try' to play a guy character. give me a bit to think up a decent bio and i'll post back. take care!

Aliit ori'shya tal'din. (Family is more than blood(lines). )

Friends, Family, are the best treasures!

I have an order for one of these Creatu: blonde Mirabilis

Saraluvspets

8:48pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((ooh, yay, more people want to join!))

saryapink

8:51pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Omg yay more people! 8D  And those of you who want to join can join. ;D))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17