I'll Keep You {{Teen Human Romance Roleplay}} Forever

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18 Bookmark Thread
casanev

4:55pm Jun 25 2010

Normal User

Calen smiled breifly at Lona before following Chira down the hall. That girl..." he said as they reached the door, "She seems really fimiliar.... like an awful awful lot. Should I know her?" he asked.

Ooc; I think Heart is quitting....

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
bella2562

5:40pm Jun 25 2010

Normal User

((I'll rmail her and see, kay?))

Chira shrugged, and bumped his shoulder. "Kinda like you seem awfully familiar? Maybe we all met some other time here. I've known her since forever, so maybe you saw her somewhere when you were reading my mind." Her grin turned playful, teasing him. "Oh wait... you failed mind-reading cla.*censored*, I hope. I don't want you in my head."

Helping out with the Triumph Graphics thread now :3
casanev

5:45pm Jun 25 2010

Normal User

Calen laughed a bit nervously. He would swear it on anythign that he knew Lona.... or maybe someone he knew, knew her.... that might be it. He turned to Chira, "Nah, I aced that cl*censored*. That must be why I know your going to be fine with this."

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
bella2562

10:19am Jun 26 2010

Normal User

"Fine with what?" She tilted her head to the side, her blond hair swishing past her face. "Ugh, it always gets in the way." She pulled her hair back into a ponytail. "And besides, if you aced that cl.*censored*, why didn't you kiss me that first day?"

casanev

9:43am Jun 27 2010

Normal User

Calen rolled his eyes, ignoring the last question. "This." He said answering the first. He leaned down and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Ooc; Ohh.... failpost... ish braindead...

bella2562

1:39pm Jun 27 2010

Normal User

((Haha me too... umm... hm. *thinks and gets a brain cramp*))

Chira leaned into him and kissed back, but then she noticed the teacher walking toward them. She broke away, ans said, "Um, teacher. Right there..."

The teacher said, "No PDA in the school. Only warning," and walked off.

bella2562

1:44pm Jun 28 2010

Normal User

((Still need to Rmail her... I'll do it eventually...))

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18