I'll Keep You {{Teen Human Romance Roleplay}} Forever

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18 Bookmark Thread
mercyme6

6:11pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

( No, I just wanted to know how chubby, I made that poem, cuz I'm not Chubby, but my bestest best friend is))

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
casanev

6:15pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Vincent kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her.  He pulled back, resting his forehead aginst hers, looking into her eyes. "Did you know that is was scientifica;;y proven that if you look into someones eyes you are more attraacted to them?" Vincent paused for a second. "I don't believe that. Do you?"

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
dragon231mm

6:15pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

(Oh. xP KK then. I have writers block Dx))

"What's your name?"
"Bob, sir."
"Bob. I like Bob."
"It's a sacred name, sir."
"All right, your Sacred Bob."
Hai. Call meh Pengui or I'll steal your cookies >:3
mercyme6

6:16pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Angel smiled. " I don't know, but I do know that you're mine" she said, kissing him.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
casanev

6:17pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; I know, I rambled for like a paragraph.

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
dragon231mm

6:27pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Amelia realized she was still wearing her Luigi hat. Oh jeez.. she thought,  He must think I'm a total dork. Finally I meet a nice boy and I screw it up. She grabbed the hat and pulled it off her head, and hid it in her pocket.

"What's your name?"
"Bob, sir."
"Bob. I like Bob."
mercyme6

6:31pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Jake smiled, " I like your hat, I'm A luigi fan, I think MArio is fat, stubby, short, and weird" he said, smiling.

dragon231mm

6:34pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Amelia smiled too, and put her hat back on. "Ya, so do I. Luigi's better" she said.

"What's your name?"
"Bob, sir."
"Bob. I like Bob."
casanev

6:34pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Vincent kissed her quick, but puled back soon. "Come on, at this rate we will never reach the river." Vincent started forward, leaving his arm around her shoulder.

iheartyou919

8:31pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Crispin smiled. This was going to be easier than he thought.

((Dragon- Crispin is still up for grabs...))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
casanev

8:34pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; -ninja steals Crispin- Imo wants him, but if not thats ok.

iheartyou919

8:46pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

((Crispin is fine with that. Wanna continue roleplaying?))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
casanev

8:48pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; yes, but I don't really know what to do, you didn't really post much to go off of.

iheartyou919

8:58pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Crispin sat on a nearby bench, and dragged Imo down on it with him. He slowly eased his arm over to her shoulder... He hoped she didn't mind. It was obvious they would become a couple. "So, Imo, what is some stuff about you?"

casanev

9:03pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; oh shoot, I got to go. quick post.

bic; Happy with the turn of the events, Imo leaned up against Crispin, he was so nice. It was like she could always trust him. She sighed, and tapped a finger against her chin, thinking. "Well, what do you want to know? Friends? Family? Fav's?" Imo laughed. "Thats all F's, isn't it? ah well. So, what, ask away!"

bella2562

8:53am Apr 23 2010 (last edited on 2:18pm Apr 23 2010)

Normal User

((Ello peoples ^.^ Finally got on again!))

Chira frowned slightly. "My mom used to live here, and both my parents happened to get jobs relatively close, so my parents dragged me away from everyone I knew and set up the house here. But hey," she turned to smile at him. "I have all these new friends now."

Helping out with the Triumph Graphics thread now :3
bella2562

5:16pm Apr 23 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

Helping out with the Triumph Graphics thread now :3
iheartyou919

11:24pm Apr 23 2010

Normal User

"First off, who is your beau? Surely someone as gorgeous as you couldn't be single..." He whispered the words out, a Romeo to Juliet, seemingly casting a glow off the words he had spoken. His eyes were deep enough blue to drown in, his hair was playfully teased, and the shining sun glinted off of his teeth. "Or are you?" He seemed to entice her with this last sentence, and her answer could change the world as we knew it.

casanev

7:31am Apr 24 2010

Normal User

Imo smiled, totally entranced in the way the sunlight hit him. He was beautiful, in a sort of mysterious, kick-arse way. Blushing at his complement, she looked at her hand in his. It looked like it belonged there. Glancing up at him, she grinned. "Amazingly enough, people just take me as a freak." She muttered, slightly discouraged at the fact. "So," she said, brightnening up a bit. "I am officially not taken....yet"

casanev

7:34am Apr 24 2010

Normal User

Calen reached out and patted her shoulder. "Yes, theres then. And I am sure a nice charismatic girl like you could find loads more. 'Sides, we are probably not the people you want to hang out with if you are looking to be loads popular."

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18