Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Bookmark Thread
DrEaMxxEaTER

6:47pm Jun 8 2010

Normal User

( Can i join? )
casanev

1:40pm Jun 9 2010

Normal User

Ooc; Dream (if I can call you that), I don't think Bella would mind, but just wait for her approval.

Calen wandered into school, on time for once. Vare and Imo trailed behind him. Imo was glancing around hte halls, looking for Crispin, while Vare was just being an idiot. Calen stoped so he could walk beside his friend. "Dude, we need to get you a girl." Vare glared at him, "No way man, I am cool as I am." Vare shrugged him off and walked quickly down the hallway. Imo threw Calen a symathetic glance. "You're right you know. He'll come around. He always does."

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
bella2562

3:48pm Jun 9 2010

Normal User

Chira fell into step beside Imo, rubbing her eyes. "Ugh. I need coffee!" She shifted the books in her arms, managing to move the coffee cup up to her mouth. "Ahh. Much better. Hi guys! What's up with Vare? Seems a bit... angry."

Lyla stared at the air conditioning guy until she cought herself, and looked everywhere but him.

((Respond, please))

Helping out with the Triumph Graphics thread now :3
bella2562

5:07pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((Um, yeah sure you can join! Sorry must have missed it a few days ago...))

casanev

5:56pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

Calen smiled good-naturedly at Chira. "We told him he needed to get a girlfriend. And, for the record, he does." Imo nodded empatically. She placed a hand on Chira's shoulder. "He is a little high strung, and a little bit of a jerk, so he needs someone to calm him down." She siad in mock ernest.

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
bella2562

3:52pm Jun 13 2010

Normal User

"Oh, gosh, well I would offer for that delightful job, but I would rather hang with Calen. Isn't that right?" She bumped his shoulder playfully. "And Imo, why doesn't he have a girlfriend? He should have at least one or two girls trying to get his attention."

casanev

4:01pm Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Imo laughed as Calen slid his arm around Chira's shoulders. He grinned good naturedly. "Well," Imo began, "He is sort of a loner, sort of goth. He is a trouble maker and very rude at times. He shoves you away like it doesn't matter, and he never tells you anything. But then again, he cares more than anyone would guess. He is dark and loyal, and he is an artist." Imo shrugged and sighed, "He just needs a little help with stuff."

bella2562

6:50pm Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Chira leaned into Calen, grinning as Imo laughed at him. "An artist? Is he good?" She wondered at the retreating back in the crowd. "Of course, it's the effort that counts, at least in my case. I'm not the best..." She grinned sheepishly.

casanev

8:28am Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Now it was Calen's turn to laugh. "Well, he is ok. He is the sort of twisted metal sculptures starving artist." he rolled his eyes, "At least his house is amazing, what with all his art in the yard." Imo shoved her slightly, "Ah come on, no one is honestly that bad at art."

bella2562

4:26pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"Really? 'Cause I beg to differ. Heck, best drawing I ever did was a trace that looked like a demented whale..." She got a mischeivous look in her eyes. "Guess what it was supposed to be? And I'd love to see his yard, if his art is there." She chugged the rest of her coffee and chucked it in a trash can. Looking after it longingly, she sighed and then brightened again. "Well, there's more coffee in my locker... I think. Maybe not." Her brow furrowed.

angel944988

7:40pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Lona walked up to chira hi she said smiling "havn't seen you in a while whats up"she said as she hugged Chira

HUG!
bella2562

6:41am Jun 15 2010

Normal User

"Hi, Lona!" Chira hugged her back, "Not much, this is Calen and Imo, and Vare is somewhere up thereaways..." she waved a hand in the general direction of Vare. "What's up with you right now? Oh, Imo, Calen, this is Lona. I've known her for a really long time."

bella2562

7:21pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

iheartyou919

2:05pm Jun 17 2010

Normal User

"Oh, hey." Capricorn did a whimsical bow. "Nice to meet you." He brimmed warmly. Capricorn looked into the pretty girl's face, his blue eyes burning with enthusiasm. Then again, he didn't like to go out with soeone based on looks alone.
He shook himself out of his trance. "Anyway, Ly-la," He said, putting extra emphasis on the "Ly", "this shouldn't take long. The air conditioning job, I mean." He said, blushing towards the dilapidated machine. "Now, would you prefer a new system, or should I just repair it? The first could take hours, or longer, and I don't want to bother... I know it can be kinda creepy when strange people coe into the house..." He laughed nervously. He had little experience with girls, because his adoptive parents believed in home-schooling. "Then again, I'd say a repair'd take, er, a solid ten minutes or so." He smiled broadly.

"Oh, and hope you didn't mind me coming instead of your usual."

Crispin looked at Imo lovingly, and slid his finger across her chin, as if she was an illusion that could disapear at any moment.

"We can do anything you want." He said, disconnectedly.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
casanev

10:39am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Calen stuck out his hand to Lona. "Nice to meet you." he siad, but Imo brushed him away. She bounded up and hugged the girl. "Hi!" she siad cheerfully, "Welcome to the group!" Calen tapped her shoulder and pointed to Crispin. Imo threw an apoligetic smile at Chira and Lona as she walked to him. "Hey." She said, almost shy.

Clan laughed at Imo's antics, but shrugged them off. "Well," he said grinning, "Thats Imo for you. You will get used to her if you hang around. Also, you will meet Vare later. Or now if he actually bothers to show up... Oh look, there he is now." Calen pointed to Vare, who was a bit away and not look htier direction. "Do you want to meet him?"

bella2562

2:02pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Chira grinned. Lona was obviously accepted easily enough.

Lyla made a face, thinking about it. "New system, I think. This one breaks down about every five minutes or so. On a good day." She grinned at his comment about being disappointed about the usual not being here. "Of course not, you're nice enough. Besides, the old guy didn't like me too much. Seemed to think I was too young to be calling air conditioning service or something." She thought, And he looks a heck of a lot nicer.

casanev

5:35pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; bump... I don't know what to do....

bella2562

6:55pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

((I know, we're waiting on capricorn... crap stupid italics are being weird... DX))

angel944988

2:59pm Jun 24 2010

Normal User

Lona lookedher "i don't realy care what we do but...oh yeah i forgot to tell you,im not just visiting again like i always do my mom decided that,...we are staying to live HERE again!!!"

HUG!
bella2562

12:48pm Jun 25 2010

Normal User

Chira stared at her for a moment, not understanding, and then she grinned widely. "Oh my God, that's great Lona!" She grabbed her into a hug, and then the bell rang. "Crap, gotta go guys, time for Chem. C'mon Calen!" She ran off down the hall.

((Ugh now it's bold that's having issues... what!?!?! Now it fixes it?))

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18