I'll Keep You {{Teen Human Romance Roleplay}} Forever

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Bookmark Thread
iheartyou919

5:07pm May 16 2010

Normal User

He wanted to change the subject, sensing Imo's discomfort. "Hey Imo, if there was anyone who I'd want to save me, it'd be you, no question. I think I love you, Imo. Like, not like people say when they are just going out. I seriously feel like this is... I don't know, right. You know what I mean?" He smiled broadly, a bit uncomfortale that he had really said what he felt, but also relieved he got it out of his system. "It's only been a day or two, and I know I love you."

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
bella2562

6:41am May 17 2010

Normal User

((Sorry I haven't been on, accepted Agentmonkey, be literate! :D))

Helping out with the Triumph Graphics thread now :3
casanev

2:44pm May 18 2010

Normal User

A big smile broke accross Imo's face. She threw her arms around Crispin, burying her face in his shoulder. "I love you too, more than you'll ever know." She felt all warm and cold, like everything was bubbling, like everything was sparkling. "So this is what it feels like." she whispered.

ooc; ppsstt! Bella, reply. Also, Agent, I have a free guy, the name is Vare, he is cool. But is Iheart want to make another, thats cool too. 

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
bella2562

4:16pm May 18 2010

Normal User

((Sorry, been banned and hitting all the super fast moving RPs I'm in. Must have missed that while I was skimming))

"Sure, um... I have to go see my best friend, she needs to have some comfort because a loved one is severely ill." She said to the secretary, and she burst out of the school dragging Calen by the hand a few minutes later. "I am so good!" She burst out laughing. "That secretary was almost crying by the time I was done with the "tragic" tale of Imo."

iheartyou919

5:54pm May 18 2010

Normal User

"No. This isn't what it feels like. This is much, much better." He smiled, and kissing her head. "And your hair smells good, by the way." He laughed.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
iheartyou919

6:56pm May 18 2010

Normal User

Bio Skeleton:

Name: Capricorn Lewis

Personality: (optional) Capricorn is unwordly smart. He is very thoughtful, and only finds himself asking someone to date him if he is incredibly fond of that person. He is serious most of the time, and keeps the end in mind. Despite this, he can be fun and playful, and when he is in love, he is an amazing boyfriend.

History: (optional)Capricorn was adopted by his parents, Paul and Anita Lewis. Not much else is known.

Looks: ((Cept his eyes are blue.))

Other: He has a major crush on Avril. ((Avril, do you like this picture, or not?))

bella2562

6:36am May 19 2010

Normal User

((Accepted, iheart))

casanev

2:37pm May 19 2010

Normal User

Calen laughed, it had been very good acting. "Maybe you should go into that carreer path." he teased. Upon reaching the car, he opened the side door for Chira. "Here we are, soon to be off, saving Imogene!"

Imo laughed, pulling her hair over her shoulder. Subconiously smelling it, she noticed she hadn't actually washed it that morning. "Ha, yeah right." she said, rolling her eyes. Flicking her head, she shook her hair back to where she liked it.  Imo shovedhis shoulder playfulling. "Sides'" she said dramatically, "I could never be better than you." Blinking, she laughed. "Wow, did that ever sound weird!"

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
bella2562

6:39am May 20 2010

Normal User

"Hmm... maybe." She was thinking. "But of course, I can't act all the time," She grinned, climbing into the car. "Maybe I'll do a camp this summer!"

iheartyou919

8:29pm May 20 2010

Normal User

"Smells better than mine. The stuff I use is scentless." He laughed. "Me thinks you talk to much..." He said, leaning his head in, and puckering his velvety lips. She was the one. He felt it in his heart, in his lips, in his mind. No part of him could deny it.

((Do you have another girl charry, Bella? It looks like agetmonkey deserted.))

bella2562

6:39am May 21 2010

Normal User

((Yes, Lyla. 2nd page, Chira's sister, age 18. With Capricorn?))

casanev

4:12pm May 21 2010

Normal User

Imo kissed him, savoring the moment. Pulling back, she put on a lop sided smile. "Honestly, I could sit here all day, but we need to get to school." She buckled herslef in, resting her feet on the dashboard. Imo smacked his arm playfully. "Drive drive drive!" she called out.

Calen shook his head, "Nah, summer camps around here suck, like a lot." Climbing in himslef, he put the car in drive, pulling out odf the parking lot. "So," he said, "What do you like bast about -insert the name of the town- so far?"

bella2562

4:49pm May 21 2010

Normal User

((Faire, if you care to not post that))

"Um... you, I guess. Parent's aren't exactly the best, so you and my sis are all I have."

casanev

5:34pm May 21 2010

Normal User

Calen smiled, resting his hand on hers. "Thanks, I guess. And, I bet they can't be that bad, and even if they are, they can never compare to mine."

iheartyou919

11:38pm May 21 2010

Normal User

((Sure. She looks like she could be his type. Plus, he is a year older, or like, a few months. Out of school, has a job as a... um... air conditioner. I know it's crummy, but roll with me. Anyhow, Lyla could call his company, "Universal A/C and Heating Services," because her air conditioner breaks, and they could fall in love. Mushy, but adorable.))

He laughed thunderously. "Calm down, love!" He laughed. "I'm going, I'm going!" The car roared to life, and he started going down the street towards school. It should take about twenty minutes to arrive.

casanev

11:30am May 23 2010

Normal User

Imo looked out the window, watching the trees go by. She had a doppy smiled plastered on her face. Pulling her legs up, she leaned on the side resting her chin on her hands. Yawning, she glanced at Crispin. Imo blushed, and looked away again. Suddenly she saw Calen's car. "Hey!" she cried out, waving. Calen slowed down. "Yo!" he sohouted out. "You sprung already?" Imo nodded, she had a good idea. "Oy! Why don't we take the rest of the day off. Ya know rest and recouperate?" Imo looked at Crispin for approval. Calen looked at Chira. "You can't get into thaty much trouble skipping school." he said. "Everyone does anyway."

bella2562

6:50pm May 23 2010

Normal User

((That would be so cute, I agree. Phase 1... START!))

Chira smiled and waved at Imo. "Sure! I don't care, it's not like I'll get into trouble or anything."

Lyla huffed, being a year ahead in school, she no longer had to go. "It's so hotttt... I hate August..." She sighed, picking up the phone. "I'm calling that Universal whatchamajig thing to fix the stupid air conditioner... Hello? Yes, I need a service person to fix my air conditioner. Okay, thanks! Bye. Now to wait..."

iheartyou919

8:33pm May 24 2010

Normal User

Crispin smiled. "My aunt doesn't even know I enrolled yet, so  doubt she'd mind. Where to first?" Crispin asked everyone.

Capricorn hummed a tuneless song in his van on the way to an air-conditioning repair. He didn't particularly enjoy his job, but it paid the bills. He made his way down a curved street to the residence he was *censored*igned, and parked the car.

After he made his way up to the house, he took in his surroundings. The house was nice, he thought, not too rich, but not poor. He gave the door three firm knocks, because he couldn't find a doorbell.

angel944988

8:47pm May 24 2010

Normal User

join?

HUG!
iheartyou919

8:51pm May 24 2010

Normal User

((I am not th owner, but I doubt Bella would say no...))

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18