Humans make up cats day jobs,but wait til' you turn away...(Cat rp...)

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

11:14am Nov 22 2012

Normal User

Roxie laughed along. "Heh, yeah. She ran away with the circus 'fore I could shave it off for 'er!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
EmoWolf1

11:26am Nov 22 2012

Normal User

Mickey smiled. "sounds like a real character, that one. wonder how she's gettin' on, dressing up as a seal and being made to blow horns." He joked, taking the saying 'ran away with the circus' in a different way.

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

11:39am Nov 22 2012

Normal User

Roxie burst out laughing, then came up with an idea. "How'd you like to come to my party tommorrow night? George, Fudge, Emily and Shadow'll be coming."

EmoWolf1

11:55am Nov 22 2012

Normal User

"sure. i dont know about Emily and shadow though." Mickey replied, trying not to laugh at his own joke.

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

12:48pm Nov 22 2012

Normal User

Roxie smirked. "Eh don't worry, I'll protect ya."

spirit1212

7:53pm Nov 22 2012

Normal User

hadow hissed and took this chance to bite deep into her neck. She got a firm grip on her neck and tried prying her teeth from her leg.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

11:28am Nov 23 2012

Normal User

Emily yowled and let go of shadows leg. the teeth grasping her neck sharply screamed out in deathly craze. she yanked her head backwards hoping to get the tiny daggers out from her skin.

Micked scoffed sarcastically. "You'l look after me? hmm. i think it will be me looking after you!" Mickeys ears flew back when the sound of emilys scream pounded and throbbed inside his head. he twisted his head round to look at the fight. "you sure that they'l be alright?"

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

11:49am Nov 23 2012

Normal User

Roxie nodded. "Yeah, cause Fudge is coming out. Right Fudgie?" She drew her ears back when she heard no reply. "Fudgie?" She turned around and stuck her head in the window. "FUDGE!!! GET YOUR COWARDLY BUTT OUT HERE AND BREAK UP THIS FIGHT OR I WILL TELL MICKEY ALL YOUR SECRETS!!!" Fudge scooted out the window in fear of Roxie. On his way, he shot a pleading look at Mickey. "Help?" He bounced in between Shadow and Emily, looking like a tornado, hissing and spitting at the two. (You ever seen a cat gone haywire?) "Quit it! Roxie's gonna tell everyone my secrets if you two don't quit! Please!!!"

EmoWolf1

2:02pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

(pffffft! i just laughed so bad. that is unmistakably hilarious)

Emily spat and hissed back at fudge, not meaning to have started this big problem, but she was furious. "mind out the way, fudgie. mickey wont know any of your secrets when he's dead." She boasted in a menacing way.

Mickey frowned at Roxie. "isn't that a bit harsh? the poor soul is scared out of his skin!"

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

2:41pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

Shadow let go off her bleeding neck and looked at Fudge. "ALL your secrets? Ok,then.",she knew Fudge wouldn't want anyone to know his secrets and walks three feet away from Emily before looking at Roxie and Mickey.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

2:53pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

Roxie shrugged. "Yeah, but under those goosebumps is a story you really don't wanna hear. No matter how fluffy he looks, his backstory is quite a whopper." Fudge looked back at Shadow. "Thanks. Go find George, he's probably traumatised!" He turned towards Emily, sprawled out with the most menacing look ever seen on a cat. "Kindly step down now, Emily. If you don't, well... Let's just say Shadow and George will become the least of your worries." Fudge was about to leap out of his skin, but he seriously didn't want anything to happen to the lovers, moustache man, or even Roxie.

spirit1212

3:23pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

Shadow flashed a nasty look at Emily and ran of to find George. 

minuette1298

4:13pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

As soon as George saw how beat up Shadow was, he raced toward her. "What happened? Are you hurt badly? Where's Fudge?"

spirit1212

4:37pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

Shadow shook her head and replied,"Emily is the one who got my teeth dug into her neck. She probably is hurt more. Also,Fudge is with Emily." She then felt blood trickle down her front legs and started to lick her right leg.

minuette1298

5:07pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

George shook his head. "Come on, let's fix you before infection sets in."

spirit1212

5:26pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

Shadow nodded and began to lick the other leg.

minuette1298

5:33pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

George tied some gauze (dun ask how) around Shadow's injuries and stood back. "I have no idea how I tied all that but okay!"

spirit1212

5:39pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

Shadow smiled and said,"Thanks."

EmoWolf1

4:24pm Nov 27 2012

Normal User

(gha! Sorry I have not been posting. I was not allowed on my computer) 

Emily slowly stumbled to the floor. "wh... What..." she mumbled, and closed her eyes. She was panting heavily and she looked almost half dead.

Mickey was shocked to see all that blood, but was relieved to see that the fight had stopped. He sighed and walked over to Roxie.

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

5:29pm Nov 27 2012

Normal User

Considering that Emily was more pale than a vampire due to blood loss, it didn't make the situation better for Fudge. He had hemophobia, the fear of blood, and necrophobia, the fear of death. Trying to look away, he attempted to drag Emily down the street to the mega turtle octopus surgeon, George M.D. He had no idea what that meant, he just agreed with it so he wouldn't need to attend a private seminar about the history of mega turtle octopus surgeons with yours truly.

George bounced in a circle. "Your welcome! Did you ever notice how racist that sounds? Welcomes are an extinct breed of cat, they always used to look like they were black cats with white 'staches. I think theres about five of 'em left though, I'm not sure. i think one lives somewhere around here."

Roxie smirked. "Are you a Welcome cat?"

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11