Humans make up cats day jobs,but wait til' you turn away...(Cat rp...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11 Bookmark Thread
NinjaWarriors

6:12pm Sep 30 2012

Normal User

((LOL, yeah. Eastern is a cream-ish white colour, so they kinda are alike. |3))

EmoWolf1

11:43am Oct 2 2012

Normal User

(yeah, lol! im gonna wait to be accepted and then post my intro...)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

4:10pm Oct 2 2012

Normal User

(Accepted.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

10:22am Oct 4 2012

Normal User

(okay) 
Emily sneezed, and meowed at her human goodnight. as soon as he went up stairs, emily took to action. she had heard there was a grand party tonight; and boys would be there too. emily opened the window of her mansion-of-a-house and leaped outside. she headed strait for the thundering sound of music and the smell of cats and lots of food. she got closer so she fluffed up her fur, licked her paw and set for the house. 

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

9:48pm Oct 4 2012

Normal User

Shadow saw her human walk in and meowed to her. She raced in after the human and signaled with her tail for the others to follow.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

3:26pm Oct 5 2012

Normal User

Emily walked through gangs of boys- mostly white ones, like herself, which she preferred. Emily didn't bother going into the main house so she just stayed outside wandering around boys. She had gained most attention- mainly because of her odd eye colours. Eventually, Emily got bored and walked off. She was happy just walking alone in the street, taking in the atmosphere and the cold, sharp nights air. 

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

9:13pm Oct 5 2012

Normal User

(Too many too late for moi too join in? I know I'm still in another cat roleplay with ya, but as I'm making this request I really miss my cat back in Seattle. I could make two characters to balance the genders more.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
EmoWolf1

3:22am Oct 6 2012

Normal User

(lol. I didn't really understand that but yeah okay)

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

9:32am Oct 6 2012

Normal User

(Should I make my bio while I wait to be accepted?)

EmoWolf1

6:16pm Oct 6 2012

Normal User

(um... Whatever you say! ;) )

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

11:12pm Oct 6 2012

Normal User

(You can join Minnie.)

minuette1298

11:46pm Oct 6 2012

Normal User

(Okay! I'll probably take a minute.)

spirit1212

12:00am Oct 7 2012

Normal User

(That's fine.)

minuette1298

9:54am Oct 7 2012

Normal User

(Dreadfully sorry I took so long, - don't know how long its been - I was a bit daft and I literally stayed up all night reading things. I got terribly distracted, plus my poor hund was howling and snoring so I didn't get anything. Here I am typing away such nonsense... Ignore me, will you?)

Name: Roxie
Looks: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=turkish+van+kedisi&offset=0#/d13hjre
Personality: Rp out, if I can.
History: Nothing important
Crush: Goose eggs. Wait, actually, those are tasty, I might change my mind.
Kits:Nope
Mate: None
Breed: Turkish Van Kedisi
Other: There isn't one night she hasn't organized some sort of party, plus she's a vegetarian.

EmoWolf1

11:32am Oct 7 2012

Normal User

(LOL. Roxie has the same eye colouration as Emily, and they are similar breeds! What a coincidence!)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

12:16pm Oct 7 2012

Normal User

(Accepted,but I'll have to see 'er picture later when I'm on a faster computer.)

EmoWolf1

1:17pm Oct 7 2012

Normal User

(alright then. now, shall we get on with the RP)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

1:25pm Oct 7 2012

Normal User

(Yep.)

minuette1298

3:51pm Oct 8 2012

Normal User

(Yayay don't worry, the computer can't be that mean.)(I'll post my intro down here so you don't get mad if I wait instead.)

Roxie sat on the fold up computer desk, watching her humans pack up for a football game. She lived with 14 year old Anthony Davis and his father, and her life was amazing. She had 12 hour internet and phone service every day. Life was great. As soon as the humans left, her primal instincts went wild. She pranced down to the fridge, smiling at the fact it was already open. She pawed open the veggie drawer and leaped ontop of it, looking over her kingdom of munchies. Come, my children... Say hello to mommy's tummy... Roxie dug in and came up with a nice peice of lettuce in her jaws. Weehee! She trotted up to the computer after cleaning up, and logged on to her twitter account, VeggieKittie3. She carefully picked out the invites to her next party. Shadow? Sounds nice. Eastern? Looks cute. Emily? Why not. She sent out a few more, then she headed to Skype. She had everyone as a contact, which helped alot with her parties. She sent a video mail to everyone she invited. "Hey guys! Its me, Roxie! I haven't invited any of you to my other parties, so I thought I'd invite you too! Kay byez, Anthony's almost home." She stopped recording and shut down, then eagerly waited for her secret phone to ring.

spirit1212

7:15am Oct 9 2012

Normal User

(Awesome picture and intro.)

Shadow heard her computer sound off and then went to it and saw the invite. "Roxie? Haven't heard from her in a while.",Shadow said and then called her number. She put it on speaker and listened to it ring.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11