Humans make up cats day jobs,but wait til' you turn away...(Cat rp...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

9:09pm Aug 18 2012 (last edited on 9:25pm Aug 18 2012)

Normal User

Rules
1. Genders need to stay evenish.
2. Romance and violence please.
3. HAVE FUN!!
                                        Intro/Plot
  Humans may think cats only eat,sleep and lick themselves,but they are wrong. When they turn away a cat will do things just like a human. They can talk,be on computers,use phones,ect. They lead these secret lives and only use humans as a cover-up.

We will be cats in this.
                                        Bio
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Breed:
Other:
                                        My Bio
Name: Shadow
Looks: She has silver eyes and a deep scar over her right eye. She has a chain collar that her human gave her.
Personality: She is very mysterious and very suductive,which she uses that to her advantage. She isn't very social and only talks to people she's used to and trusts. Rp rest out...
History: She doesn't like to talk about it.
Crush: ...
Kits: ...
Mate: ...
Breed: Bombay
Other: She is very beautiful and is very good at sneeking around behind her humans back.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
NinjaWarriors

9:54pm Aug 18 2012 (last edited on 9:59pm Aug 18 2012)

Normal User

Name: Eastern

Looks: 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Personality: Secretive and stealthy, takes advantage of others with his charming looks somethimes. Rp rest out.
History: He doesnt mention it.

Crush: ...

Kits: ...

Mate: ...

Breed: Burmese

Other:  Very handsome, usually sneaks outside to go flirt with females.

spirit1212

10:04pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

(Accepted and I'm going to go ahead and start.)

Shadow walked into the humans computer room and went straight to a site she made that has a question only a cat would know that you have to answer to enter it. She started to type,'Hello everyone! How are all you cats doing this morning?' Her human walked out of her room and Shadow put the computer on sleep mode.

Her human went right to the shower and Shadow got back on the computer. 'My humans awake so I might be getting off a whole lot until she leaves for work.',she typed and put the computer back on sleep. Her human came out of the bathroom with a robe on and asked Shadow,"I almost forgot to turn on the TV for you didn't I?" Shadow meowed and went to the couch. Her human turned the TV on to Disney and went back to the bathroom.

Shadow meowed and went back to the computer to see if anyone replied yet.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
NinjaWarriors

10:09pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

(Ok, ty~)

Eastern woke up to his human being asleep. He went straight to the computer and to a site called Cats-Are-Alive.org (The site Shadow's on) and entered the answer to the question.

"Hey, who is this on this mighty fine morning?"

He typed in and pressed enter.

spirit1212

10:22pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

'Shadow and who are you?',she typed and then heard her human start opening the door she got off of the computer right when her human went to the kitchen and put her wet food in the bowl. Her human got some PopTarts and then went out the door. "Bye Shadow! Love ya!",her human called and closed the door. Shadow ate some of her breakfast and then raced back to the computer.

NinjaWarriors

10:28pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

"Oh, hey Shadow. This is Eastern. Man, do you know how to code usernames into this?"
He typed and his stomache growled.

"Be right back, gonna steal some chicken from the fridge... Heh."
He zoomed to the fridge and opened it with a string, pulling out the leftover KFC chicken and dragging a huge breast to the computer and typed
"Back~"

spirit1212

10:34pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

'Ok. You can't. That's one thing I forgot to do when making this site.',Shadow typed and then heard her secret cell phone go off. She went to it and saw that it was one of her friends. She answered it and the cat on the other end said,"Did you forget about the party over here tonight or what?" Shadow replied,"No,I'll be there,don't worry. Bye." They hung their phones up and Shadow went back to the computer. 'Do you know anything about a party tonight?',she typed.

NinjaWarriors

10:37pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

"Hnng, I recall being invited to one by a female named Felicity. Why, are you going?"
He typed and bit into the crust of the chicken.

spirit1212

10:41pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

'Yeah I am and the female that invited you is one of the cats that lives at those rich people houses. She is my one rich friend. Pretty nice too.',Shadow typed and then thought for a moment and added,'Do you have any type of secret cell phone?'

NinjaWarriors

10:49pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

"Oh, cool. And yeah, my number on my cell is 559-475-0465. I'mma be heading to the party now, see you there?"

(Not a real number. xD And brb, dinner)

spirit1212

10:57pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

(Yeah,I know you would be smarter than that.)

Shadow typed,'Yeah,I'll see you there.' She put the number into her cell phone and then turned off the computer. She went to the room made for her and hid the phone. She then ran off and went through her cat door. She noticed it was already getting dark and then remembered that her human sometimes worked later in the day. She raced off towards the house of her friend.

She stopped and hid until she saw the humans of the house leave and then she saw cats pouring out of hiding spots. She went into the back yard and found her friend. "Told you I would be here.",she said and the cat replied by saying,"Hey Shadow. Have fun. My humans won't be back til' morning." Shadow nodded and then went to the cat door that lead inside.

NinjaWarriors

11:05pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

He ran to the big mansion that the party was at and walked through the cat door. There was almost 45 cats in there, and he finally found Shadow.

"Hey, Shadow. Whats up?"

He said, walking up to her and sitting down.

spirit1212

11:28pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

Shadow smirked and said,"Noticed a cat that looked like my picture on that website? Hey Eastern." She raised a paw up and then put it down on her face to rub a small itch on her nose.

NinjaWarriors

11:33pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

"Yep, sure did. So, whaddya wanna do?"
He asked, Lifting a leg to scratch his neck. He saw a few cats sliding down some starway poles and fall off. He nearly laughed.

spirit1212

11:40pm Aug 18 2012

Normal User

Shadow laughed and said to those cats,"Your supposed to land on your back feet." She then raced up the stairs and jumps onto the pole. She slid down on all fours and then jumped off of the end and landed on her back feet. She got back on all fours and said,"Like that." She then walked back over to Eastern and said,"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

NinjaWarriors

12:00am Aug 19 2012 (last edited on 12:02am Aug 19 2012)

Normal User

"Hmm... It really depends on whats in this house..."

He meowed. He then looked at the empty backyard.
"How bout we go to the backyard for a while?"

(Brb, shower :c)

spirit1212

12:21am Aug 19 2012

Normal User

(Ok.)

Shadow nodded and went out the cat door. She was surprised the back yard had emptied so quick. She went to a corner of it that was made specifically for cats. Then she waited for Eastern and sat down on a little cat chair.

NinjaWarriors

12:28am Aug 19 2012

Normal User

Eastern crawled through the cat door and followed Shadow. He layed down on his back on the top of a wooden cat-scratcher and purred. He glanced up at the sky. 

"Spectacular night, isnt it?"

spirit1212

12:33am Aug 19 2012

Normal User

(I just remember a time when I was on the laptop and my cat Ashlee typed something in and then pushed enter. It was awesome! It was an acctual site too!)

Shadow nodded and said,"Yes it is." She then laughed and said,"Wonder what humans would do if they knew about what all we could do."

NinjaWarriors

12:41am Aug 19 2012

Normal User

(Woah! What did she type in?)

"I bet they would freak out and go crazy."

He joked. Humans weren't as smart as cats were, really, because if they were, they would have found all this out by now.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11