Humans make up cats day jobs,but wait til' you turn away...(Cat rp...)

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

3:28pm Nov 13 2012

Normal User

George bounced up and down like a spring. "A caterpiller keeper! You're one yourself, so why not?" He turned in a circle, no he didn't notice Shadow, still bouncing. "Emily the caterpiller keeper of the yellow submarine!" He did a triple-backflip and landed in an all fours splits in a ta-da pose. "Oh, don't tell Fudge. He's allergic to caterpillers. And squirrels. And water. And frazzle nuts. You ever had a frazzle nut?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

7:30am Nov 14 2012

Normal User

(Wow,Fudge. Here's a caterpillar for you,Fudge!)

Shadow growled and thought,More like the tom hoarder. She now remembered why she hadn't seen,or talked to,Emily in a while.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

11:26am Nov 14 2012

Normal User

(wow, George is pretty hyper)

Emily smiled and laughed at Georges backflip. "Caterpillar Keeper? well, why not! and no, i have never tried a... frazzle nut. Fudge seems to be allergic to quite alot of things, eh! wait... how can he drink water if he is allergic to it?" Emily noticed that shadow was watching, and she did not look too happy. deciding not to make a fuss, she turned her head and looked back at george. 

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

7:08am Nov 15 2012

Normal User

Shadow didn't seem to care when Emily spotted her. She smirked and knew that there might be trouble if she tried  anything with George.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

11:25am Nov 15 2012

Normal User

Emily wondered if looking at the black cat would do something... not something physically, but mentally...

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

5:27pm Nov 15 2012

Normal User

(Superstitions?)

Shadow stared at Emily.

minuette1298

4:05pm Nov 16 2012

Normal User

(How long was I?)

George shrugged. "He drinks coconut milk, cause he's also lactose intolerant." He spun around and pawed at the air infront of Shadow. "Allo Shadow! How's the day?"

spirit1212

4:35pm Nov 16 2012

Normal User

(*Shrugs.*)

Shadow hissed and then noticed it was George. "Oh sorry.",she said and got out of the bush before going over to them.

EmoWolf1

1:49pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

"great. george is playing with the blackie." Emily said under her breath.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

1:31am Nov 18 2012

Normal User

Shadow overheard her and said,"Oh sorry. I'm ruining your chances to get this tom and the rest of the toms of the world aren't I?" She then looked at George and said,"I don't think he would want to be your tom anyways." She then said,to George,"Sorry about not say your name when referring to you."

EmoWolf1

5:48am Nov 18 2012

Normal User

Emily hissed at shadow. "I thought we were friends!" she shouted, and hissed again. she swiped shadow over the nose and licked her paw.

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

8:44am Nov 18 2012

Normal User

George stepped forward so he was then in between the two, hissing at Emily. "Alright you two, enough of this. Where's the peace here?" He backed up so he was next to Shadow. "Come on, party's over." He padded to the end of the pathway to the street, then waited for Shadow.

spirit1212

7:19am Nov 19 2012

Normal User

Shadow,suddenly feeling bad muttered to Emily,"Sorry." Then she ran over to George.

minuette1298

11:51am Nov 19 2012

Normal User

George did a short backflip. "Well, I gotta go, Fudge'll have a heart attack."

EmoWolf1

12:09pm Nov 19 2012

Normal User

Emily watched as Shadow went off with George. She was furious, not accepting shadows apology. She ran after shadow too, and clawed her face. She scratched shadows ear, scarring a hole.

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

12:38pm Nov 19 2012

Normal User

George arrived home, doing a little bit of a tapdance sequence. Fudge, of course, was hiding under the couch. George shook his bald body like a wet dog, stretching out.

EmoWolf1

5:36pm Nov 19 2012

Normal User

(poor fudgie. I am gunna make another cat, just bein me)

Name: Mickey

Breed: German Rex

Looks: 

Personality: Mickey is fun, but shy. He becomes very nervous when he talks to other cats, so he uses his cell for most communication. He is kind and will help when it is needed.

History: He was abused by recent humans, but now he belongs to an elderly woman.

Crush: none

Other: he loves bacon. (noms)

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

6:01pm Nov 19 2012

Normal User

(Mustashio!)

EmoWolf1

9:38am Nov 20 2012

Normal User

(I know! the second i saw the pic i was like: U HAVE A TASH. YOU ARE AN AWESOME KITTEH. im guessing that im accepted...)

\'Create
\r\n
minuette1298

10:04am Nov 20 2012

Normal User

(Naw you still gotta wat for spirit.)

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11