(What) Mermaid (If) Romace (Love) RP (Isn't) Literate (Enough?)

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 Bookmark Thread
KatnissEverdeen

9:23pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((did she really? XD. Ps Lucy's preggo))

Lucy leaned into Ayrion. "I have something to tell you." She whispered.

Jake could barely swim now. "Guys, I think we should stop here.Jake doesn't look too good. And with Chris gone, if he..." Sabrina was nearly in tears. 

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
KatnissEverdeen

9:23pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

ugg comp gltich

iceshadow05

9:30pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((Oh yus she duplicated Kirsti and Jakes child and doesn't know what to do))

Randie began to sob this time really sobbing she had duplicated a child not her own and didn't want to hurt it.then she realized OMG then kirsti will have twins when this one's born.

Click Me!

Adopted from squibyclik her pleaz Paw is currently:Online
KatnissEverdeen

9:33pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((Lol maybe she could somehow make it her baby LoL))

Chris saw Randie begin to sob and instinctively pounced onto the sorcerer. One of his followers was dragging him in mintutes. Now Chris felt like and idiot. His head was being drug against the sand, and the sorcerer was cackling. He cakled even harder when Chris siad"Funny seeing you here. Wait, I see you everywhere, dirt." Chris had tried to break free, but it was one agianst 10. 

iceshadow05

9:35pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((Oh yes i guess i could.))

Randie's eye came open and she squeaked in Kirsti's voice"Chris!," then hicupped afterward.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

9:38pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Chris's blush got bigger. He couldn't cry. He wasn't gonna cry... He wasn't gonna cry...

Chris decided to tell the truth, somewhat.

"Jake's dead. I came instead." He knew it would kill her to think he was dead. Especially because she was pretending to be Kristy. The sorcerer cackled. "Splendid." He hissed. 

iceshadow05

9:40pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Randie sobbed louder shrieking"NO!!!!," as Kirty would've done to tell you the truth she probly would've done the same anyway.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

9:42pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Chris let himself cry. Jake was his friend. He was really dying. He hoped Randie would see the truth in his eyes.

iceshadow05

9:45pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Randie was violently shaking he couldn't be dead no he can't be!!!She sobbed louder and screamed"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!,' at the sorcerer.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

9:53pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Jake groaned. He could barely see now. Where was he? He wondered. He noticed that his head was in Lucy's lap. Someone's hands were on him.... Sabrina. Why was she touching him? Then he noticed that she was trying to heal him. His eyes flashed all the way open. "He is breathing again." Sabrina sat back, releived.

Chris smacked the followers face with his tail. Jake probably was dead by now... He sobbed. He had never cried like this before... He screamed too. 

KatnissEverdeen

10:09pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((*groans* I ish soooooo bored! :C. Im not gonna kill Jake btw. :D. I love him too much to do that! *hugs Jake like a doll*))

foxwolf

8:15am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Kirsty swam near Jake kissing him and whispering in his ear "please dont die" she said quietly her neck hurting more because she hadnt talked for so long.

Photobucket
WolfMoon96

8:19am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Ayrion watched Jake with worried eyes. He drew up some of his own power and he tried to find the source of Jake's dilema. He hoped nobody would notice how his eyes glowed like the stars.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
KatnissEverdeen

8:49am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

((hey hes sick because of the drugs at the hostpital, and hes gonna die but then Chris and whoever the other healers will bring him back. Hes gonna suffer for a while though. :C))

Lucy saw that Ayrion's eyes were like stars, but decided to ignore it.

Jake smiled and closed his eyes, happy that she was with him. His breathing was starting to falter again. His eyes were no longer their usual brown; they were turning black. He caughed again.

KatnissEverdeen

9:03am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

((bump))

KatnissEverdeen

9:09am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

((uggg I ish soooooooooooooooooooooo bored! Where are you guys? *yawns*))

Lucy held back tears in her eyes. She knew that her brother was dying. Sabrina was trying everything she could to help, but he was just getting worst. But she couldn't cry, that would only scare Jake. She felt that it was her fault. 

WolfMoon96

12:49pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Ayrion genlty placed a hand on Lucy's warm shoulder. "It's okay to cry." His own voice was thick, but no tears came. He had shed them when his only sister had died young.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
iceshadow05

4:03pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Randie lashed her tail falling into the sand softly her eyes were shot red.

Click Me!

iceshadow05

8:36pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

[bump]

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

4:50pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

Lucy did something she knew she would regret. "Im sending him to the Sorcerer. He won't kill him, he will make him a follower. He has the power to heal him. Being a follower is better than being dead. We will form a resistance, and get him back. I promise." She was shaking. Before anyone could protest, a beam of electicty was carrying Jake off. Lucy yelled, "REMEMBER WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!" Using his last bit of eneregy, before he p*censored*ed out, Jake yelled, "What if love isn't enough?"

THREAD CLOSED.

This is not the end. Im making a 3rd one. Please join, I need all of you. It will be the same story. I will be called These(Mermaid)Eyes,(Literate)They(Romance)See (RP) Too 

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23