(What) Mermaid (If) Romace (Love) RP (Isn't) Literate (Enough?)

Go to page: 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 Bookmark Thread
WolfMoon96

7:45pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Ayrion was slightly dazed. Lucy's electricity had stunned him slightly. He turned back to normal and shook his head to clear his mind.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
WolfMoon96

7:46pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

lp

KatnissEverdeen

7:46pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((hey, that was the 400th post))

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
iceshadow05

7:47pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Randie replied to Chris"i didn't even know myself,".

Click Me!

Adopted from squibyclik her pleaz Paw is currently:Online
KatnissEverdeen

7:51pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Jake coughed a little, and Lucy looked up at him worridley. "Im ok. I just need some time to recover. You didn't hurt me that bad. And I can swim by myself. You should go be with Ayrion. I think he is suffering from shock." Lucy sighed, and swam over to Ayrion. Sabrina swam over to Chris. "are you ok?" She asked Chris and Randie."I am. Im just a little jumpy now."He said. Jake winced at the pain in his arm, no, in his pain everywhere. Too much was happening to fast. He swam over to Kristy.

iceshadow05

8:03pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"I'm fine," Randie said "just a bit shocked of my family relation hey Jake you wouldn't happen to have a book on socerer spells in that castle of yours would you?i want to atleast know something for my next encounter,".

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

8:06pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"Maybe. I don't know where anything is in there though." He laughed, then tried to suck air into his lungs. It was getting a little tough. He was exauhsted.

WolfMoon96

8:21pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Ayrion watched Jake. He knew that he had lied to Lucy. He wasn't fine at all.

KatnissEverdeen

8:25pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Jake was about to p*censored* out. He swam over to Sabrina, who helped him swim agian. Lucy shook her head. She felt horrible. "Lucy, its not your fault. Ill be fine." Jake said. He tried to suck in air again, but couln't. It was a horrible 5 seconds, and then he started breathing agian. Sabrina looked at him with great concern.

iceshadow05

8:38pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Randie snapped"i got it!,' she said.A book appeared in her hand open to what she wanted lowering it she read aloud "copier spell" "i can copy Kirsty disguising myself easily!then finding what the Sorcerer wants,".She read the spell saying kirty's name when it said to and after it was over she gasped"it worked!,".

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

8:42pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((speaking of Kristy where is Foxwolf????????))

Jake gasped, not only because of Randie, but for air. He was getting worse. "Wow." Chris said. He couldn't tell the difference.

Lucy looked at Jake. She was really worried. 

iceshadow05

8:45pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Randie grinned and asked"do i sound like her too?,".If she did then she would be off to find the sorcerer and get trapped on purpose but make him feel glorified by it all learning his secrets it would be great.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

8:47pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"Y-e-aa-hh. It-s-s a per-fe-fect mat-match." Jake stuttered from lack of air. He was awful pale as well. He looked like he was dying.

iceshadow05

8:53pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"hmm," Randie placed her hand on jakes chest where his lungs would be located and used a small amount of healing power on them as that all that was needed.After wards she left cautious before leaving she said"don't answer my calls they are lures to the sorcerer,".She call frightend "Jake...where are you?,"she sounded on the verge of tears it was perfect she hoped the followers or teh sorcerer himslef would show up.She sat on the sandy floor in the seaweed and sobbed acting as though she had been separated from Jake and the others.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

8:58pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Jake could breathe better now, but he was still pale. He knew he was dying. He needed to be with Kristy now. She had been silent. He hoped she was ok...

The sorcerer heard Randie, but thought she was Kristy. He looked around. The cave had caved in. He broke through it, and searched the outside.

Sabrina took Jake up in her arms. She grabbed Lucy's hand. Lucy grabbed Ayrion's hand. They flew off. Chris went and hid in a seaweed bush. He would be there if needed...

The sorcerer was by Kristy in a minute. He lunged and her from behind, and had her pinned. "Funny how you were stupid enough to get alone." He laughed. 

iceshadow05

9:03pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Randie sobbed louder and whinned"Jake!,".She thought in her head her own thought who's stupid no you or i?It was so easy to play damzel in desstress.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

9:06pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

The sorcerer slugged Kristy in the shoulder hard. Then, he slung her over his shoulder. "Ok. We have one. 5 more to go." He cackled. 

Jake's vision was getting fuzzy. This was bad. 

iceshadow05

9:09pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Randie had not lost conciousness but went along with it she counted in her head the other five were me,Jake,Sabrina,Lucy,Chris. She hoped Chris hadn't decided to follow that would ruin it for sure.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

9:14pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((XD))

Chris followed silently threw the seaweed. He was so far unnoticed.

Meanwhile, Jake was getting worse. 

iceshadow05

9:20pm Oct 11 2009 (last edited on 9:20pm Oct 11 2009)

Normal User

((Hee hee))

Randie groaned her stomache was round and looked like she was pregnant it was hurting... Oh no she thought...what if i duplicated Kirsty and Jakes child as well!then she couldn't get rid of it...that was bad .

Click Me!

Go to page: 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23