(What) Mermaid (If) Romace (Love) RP (Isn't) Literate (Enough?)

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 Bookmark Thread
WolfMoon96

9:53am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Ayrion blinked slightly. "Wow.... Should I turn into a lion and roar him awake?" He asked, a teasing glint in his eyes.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
KatnissEverdeen

9:58am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((whenever we switch a page, I have to bump it so I can see it. I hate this stupid glitch! ;C))

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
KatnissEverdeen

10:01am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

"I don't know about that. I think you might scare him." Lucy laughed, and then got serios again. "Are you getting anywhere Sabrina?" Chris asked. "I think. He's starting to take more control..... He can control his hand, barely." Sabrina said. Suddenly, there was a noise above the cave. "Di-" Lucy was cut off by Chris's hand flying into his face. "Shh...." He whispered. 

WolfMoon96

10:11am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Ayrion's eyes narrowed and he changed into a large seal, baring his teeth. "I wish he were a penguin..." He muttered, laughing to himself. 

(( He is a leopard seal. You know, the ones that eat meat. )) 

KatnissEverdeen

10:30am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

"shh" Chris said again, but it was too late. The sorcer hopped through the hole. "Why now of all times!" Lucy screamed. He grabbed Sabrina and began choking her. Jake got up and punched him. Then he looked at his hands, wondering why he did that.

WolfMoon96

11:55am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Ayrion roared like a leopard seal and he latched his large jaws on the sorcerer's arm. He bit into his flesh, cracking the bones in his leg. he literally groaned with pleasure. Wizard blood. Better than human blood.

foxwolf

1:12pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Kirsty looked at the sorcer scared she didnt know what to do or anything staying there she asked other leopard seals to help it was all she could do right now.

Photobucket
iceshadow05

1:20pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Randie sigh in a pleading tone"leave them be and i'll leave with you and don't anyone try to stop me,".

Click Me!

Adopted from squibyclik her pleaz Paw is currently:Online
KatnissEverdeen

1:42pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

"You really think that's all I want?" the sorcer asked. Jake swung another punch at him, and fell to his knees, holding his head. Then, his eyes lit up. Sabrina was still in his head, and then she was out. "He's back." She said. A smile crossed his face. He sent ice shards towards the sorcer, but he ducked out of the way.

iceshadow05

1:57pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

"No i know it's not all you want but it should be just as satisfying to gain something atleast," Randie retorted.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

7:39pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Jake picked up a rock and chucked it at the sorcer. "Yeah, that's definately Jake." Lucy said. 

"Well, if you go with me, then it wont be a gain. Im looking for a fight." The sorcer cackled.

Chris lunged at him, and suddenly the followers jumped down. They were way out numbered now. One had Jake pinned, and another Chris. Chris actually bit off his hand. Lucy got thrown across the room, taking Sabrina down with her. Jake shot more ice arrows at the man holding him down, and he freed him. He ran to Kristy, encircling her in a bear hug before a follower could tackle her. "Im back." He whispered. 

KatnissEverdeen

8:03am Oct 11 2009

Normal User

bump

iceshadow05

10:56am Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"this is so annoying," Randie hissed "if you want a fight i'll give you one,".Randie's hands glowed a deep golden color  so threw it at the sorcerer and it hit.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

6:45pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

The sorcerer staggered backward, and then tried to throw another punch at Randie. His followers had Lucy, Sabrina, and Chris pinned, not to mention the fact that Kristy was circled and so was Ayrion. Where the heck was Jake? The sorcerer thought. Then he saw that Jake was behind him with a pointy rock. "Well well well. We seem to have an issue. If we kill them," he gestured toward the others," Jake will stab me. Not to mention what Randie might do if any of you died. She never had any friends. She is just a piece of dirt." Jake tensed up. "But, if you stab me, your friends will die. What to do, what to do...." The sorcerer spat at Randie. There was an eerie scilence. "Leave my friends alone." Jake said, shaking. The sorcerer turned to face him. "Yeah? Who's gonna make me?" 

Lucy shook in terror. She didn't know if she should use her power now, or later... She didn't know what to do. 

iceshadow05

7:16pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"oh you think i'm some piece of dirt drifting in the ocen huh well you're no better than a parasite," Randie replied hotly."your followers are pathetic sorcerer it seems i have equal power to your own and why is that? if you're so smart can you answer that simple question?,".

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

7:20pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"Your my filfy daughter. But, you could never stand a chance agaisn't me." He spat at her. Jake was really shaking now. Fighting right after having a concussion wasn't the best thing to do. "I said don't talk to my friends that way." He seethed. "She could take you on anyday." He spat. "You wanna bet?" The sorcerer spat back. Then, he lunged at Jake, smacking Randie in the face as he did. Jake struggled at first, but then saw it was useless. He tried to bite the sorcerer's nose, but it didn't work. He sighed. But he knew he couldn't give up. He flanted his tail around, struggling as much as he could. "Randie, would you mind taking him on sometime soon? I can barely breathe." Jake muttered. The sorcerer tightened his grip on him.

iceshadow05

7:25pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Randie froze"your daughter?hmf not really much of a father i'd say and my pleasure Jake it could even be right now," as she said this she blasted down the sorcerers followers one by one.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

7:33pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Lucy gasped and shot up straight. Seeing  the sorcer had Jake pinned she flipped out. All of a sudden, a gaint bolt of lightning struck his head. It wasn't enought to kill him though. Jake through the sorcerer off of him. "So I was right. You are an elctropath." He said. "Dont you think you could have not him me too though?" He asked, rubbing a bad burn on his arm. "Wow Randie. You really are powerful." He smiled at her. he was pretty suprised.

Chris hopped up as soon as he was free. His eyes were large and vulnerable. He looked at Randie, and his jaw nearly dropped. She had freed him. She was strong enough to throw off a merman 10 times her weight.... He started to feel something boiling up in his chest, but he had to focus now. "Let's get out of here!" He shouted towards Jake and Lucy. Sabrina got upright, and grabbed Ayrion's hand on the way out. Lucy was occupied with helping Jake swim. Chris grabbed Kristy. "Come on!" he shouted at Randie. 

iceshadow05

7:39pm Oct 11 2009 (last edited on 7:43pm Oct 11 2009)

Normal User

Randie made sure everyone was out safely caveing it in behind them so it would stop the sorcerer at least for a little time.She wondered why she never knew about her parentage or even seen her mother once.

Click Me!

KatnissEverdeen

7:45pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"wow. I didn't know you were that powerful." Chris siad to Randie. "Is everyone ok?" Lucy asked. When Jake opened his mouth she just said, "Oh shut up. Im sorry for eltrucuting you, ok? And yeah, your arm looks like crap. I know. You are not the one crying over your near dead brother who can't even remember you." She said with tears in her eyes. Jake frowned. "Its not like I had control over anything. I was knocked out by lost of blood, and then my self consios just...took over." He sighed. "Im sorry I scared everyone." "Did you have to make a fake you decompose in my hands? That was pretty disgusting." Chris muttered.

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23