(What) Mermaid (If) Romace (Love) RP (Isn't) Literate (Enough?)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 Bookmark Thread
KatnissEverdeen

9:06am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

Jake has finally gotten everything he has ever wanted. He has Kristi, the love of his life, and now he could never be happier. But the night he announced his engagement to her, an emergancy meeting was called. A neighboring Kingdom was attacked, and needs help despertly. But what where they attacked by? Is Jake in danger? He doesn't know, but he did see something mysterios about a 16 year old girl from this other kingdom. She pulled herself up onto a rock, and magically had legs! Just like Jake! Jake is the only one who is able to do this, or so he thought. But he might have to find a way to get Kristi and Lucy on land, and soon, before the thing that destroyed the mystery girl's kingdom destroys them all.  

Lucy is coming of age. She is now old enough to mate, and males are already catching her eye. But, with all the crazieness, who has time for love? But, Lucy knows the secret deep down inside of her. She wants a baby, and DESPERTALY. She wants to be loved, to get the attention she never gets when Jake is around. Will she wind her tail around you?

Rules:

No goddmodding

no cursing unless bleeped out

dont go into detail with some certain parts of romance.... you all know what i mean.

Be nice

unlimited charries.

Characters all ready made:

Jake- me

Lucy-Me

Sabrina(strange mermaid)- me

Logan- wolfmoon96

Kristi-foxwolf

Mary- seal-me

Randie- Iceshadow05 

My characters:

Name: Jake

Love: Kristi

Mate: Kristi

Looks:merman, human:

See full size image

other: Is going to be kidnapped at somepoint, is engaged, has legs on dry land, and has a scar on his forehead 

Name: Lucy

Love: ????possibly logan?????

mate: looking, despertly

Looks:

See full size image

Other: Scars on forehead, wants a baby DESPERTLY, can sing very well

Name: Sabrina

love: none yet

mate: nadda

looks: Mermaid:

See full size image

human 

other: can change into human, is from a strange kingdom

Mary

seal

love: looking

looks:

other: has been adapted to caribbean water 

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
foxwolf

9:16am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

Name:kirsty

Tail:green

Hair:red

Eyes:blue

Species:mermaid

Height:5.5

Power: can control animalswith her singing but can control it because she loves singing

Love:Jake

Other:nope

Looks:outofthewaterbyyumedusthc9.jpg image by kittygrl756

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

9:20am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

(yeahs! is Kristi's dad still in the roleplays at this point? Cause if he is im gonna have Jake go find him soon.)

foxwolf

9:21am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

((yep he is but hes a quick person so im not making a bio for him lol))

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

9:22am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

((ok can Jake beat him up? LOL))

foxwolf

9:24am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

((he can help him self lol kill him if he wants lol))

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

9:27am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

((i wont kill him, maybe make him alot of blood, preferably out of his nose... Lol lets start, i think their in Jakes room))

Jake smiled. All he could think  of was that soon, he would marry the love of his life. He held Kristi's hand.

foxwolf

9:30am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

Kirsty smiled up at him and hugged him smiling finaly her life was looking up she had someone who loved her and they where going to be married soon.

Photobucket
WolfMoon96

9:31am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

(( Mmmm... Lucy is taken officially by LOGAN! When you want love in your RP and a baby, you come to me. I'm good at those things. kat, you already now my Bio. Do I really need it? ))

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
KatnissEverdeen

9:33am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

THe intercom blared: "Jake where did you put Lucy's makeup kit?" Jake laughed. He stood up to the intercom and said, " Oh, I hid it in dad's bathroom." Jake laughed. He could see his sister now, rummaging through makeup, trying to look pretty.

((i had to use humar, Im sorry lol)) 

foxwolf

9:34am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

((lol Kat already has mine 3 times lol its better for new joiners))

Photobucket
foxwolf

9:35am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

Kirsty shuck her head then swam to the bed laying down looking at the picture he drew of her and smiled more.

Photobucket
WolfMoon96

9:40am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

(( I ain't a new joiner. ))

Logan riffled through his stuff and finally, his finger stabbed itself into something sharp. he let out a howl and he drew his hand out of his back to find his finger bleeding. A lot. He put his finger in his mouth to keep the blood from spreading through the water and sighed. Aera, his pet gray seal, swam through the water over his head. She let out a happy squeal and flipped her flippers. "Yeah yeah. I know. Your happy to be home." he muttered. He rummaged back in his back, carefully this time, and withdrew a single shard that flashed different colors. He stared at it sadly. "I miss her...." He whispered. a tear vanished into the water and he sighed again. his eerie eyes, the left one a deep river blue and the right one an eerie purple, flashed with specks of gold as he stared at the shard. his turqouise tail flashed with specks of gold as well. Seaweed clung to it ad he swatted it away absentmidely.

(( Agg... SO many typos... it's kills me. )) 

KatnissEverdeen

9:41am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

"I drew that when I  was 12." Jake commented. He hoped she didnt find his drawer filled to the brim with pictures, but he decided to show her. He opened it up, and took out a stack. "These were more recent." Most were of Kristi, but then Jake got to the back, and found the pictures he had drawn of his own legs. He handed the stack to her.

foxwolf

9:49am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

Kirsty sat up looking at the drawings "there very good" she said smiling at him then laughed "you drew what your legs look like" she said smiling at him.

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

9:55am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

"Yeah. THeir very hairy. Its wierd. Girls also have hair on their legs, or thats what Ive heard. They use knives to slice it off. The knives are called razors. " Jake laughed. He had seen adds in magizines on beaches. He would come in with the tide, grab it, put it in a baggie, and go. 

KatnissEverdeen

9:56am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

((ok Lucy and logan need to meet somehow.))

foxwolf

9:57am Sep 19 2009

Normal User

Kirsty nodded "that is weird" she said then put the stack back and lay on her back smiling up at him.

Photobucket
WolfMoon96

4:19pm Sep 19 2009

Normal User

(( Meet him outside with Aera. ))

Logan smiled, stashed the rest of his stuff in his pack, slung it over his shoulder, and swam out of the empty room, never looking back. Aera swam after him, but he could tell she was sulking. "Oh come on! I found a beautiful new home in a large sunken ship! Everythings still intake and the room is beautiful. With jewels and diamonds and different rare colored kelp." he said gently, trying to soothe her. She smiled and she nuzzled him with her whiskers and swam around in the water, doing loops and rolls. He laughed at her beauty and elegance. 

KatnissEverdeen

6:22pm Sep 19 2009

Normal User

Lucy twireled through the water. She sang out. 

Jake layed over on his side, looking at Kristi. The he propped his head up just enough to kiss her on the forehead.  

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23