Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Bookmark Thread
ssgarcia97

12:51am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((No, not all!))

LadyTsunade

1:27am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

(( I don't think garcia would mind. ^^ Wee need people! ))

"Yeah, thats it. Stinks doesn't it?" She asked, /Well at least it stinks to me.../ She thought. "Thats the foz scent, make sure you get it just right before we go look for one ok?" She asked, sitting down again. She wanted to make sure they were going slow, and not too fast for him. She was a fast learner, so she didn't really know how long it took for others.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
ssgarcia97

1:34am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

Lucian nodded as he sniffed. Part of him found the scent okay, but the other thinks it stinks. After awhile of sniffing he faced Necilia. "I think I'v got the scent remembered." He told her.

LadyTsunade

2:31am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

"Ok." She said getting up, /Quick./ She thought. "I saw some foxes over this way the other day, maybe theres a new den this way." She said, she moved in the direction they were and waited for him to follow, looking over her shoulder.

ssgarcia97

3:01am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

Lucian trotted after her, keeping his eyes, nose, and ears alert. He wondered if he could bring a fox back to camp to show his father.

Lauren10

3:10am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

(( Thank you! ^^ I'll post meh bio later :) ))

ssgarcia97

3:16am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Okay!))

LadyTsunade

3:33pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

"Do you smell anything yet?" She asked. She could, and she could also hear them not too far away, but she wanted to make sure that had really gotten the scent right back at the old fox den.

fullmoon

4:51pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

((re capichinno?))

ssgarcia97

10:20pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

((Necilia and Lucian are looking for a fox, Dethal is in the main den trying to rest, Felan and Jazz are back at Death camp and I belive Asita is following. You can just bring in your charries somewhere.))

ssgarcia97

10:22pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

Lucian sniffed. "I.." He waited a moment, "Yeah, I think so. Over there?" He pointed with his muzzle to some tall gr*censored*.

Wolfwinx

7:48am Dec 8 2009

Normal User

Asita reached the camp and plopped himself under the shade of a tree. He was in a fine rage. Trying to calm himself, he sighed deeply, and it seemed to work. Resting is chin on his paws, he thought about what he should do about the rival packs. 

ssgarcia97

8:45am Dec 8 2009

Normal User

Felan saw Asita then guessed that maybe his pack leader's mind had thoughts about the other two packs.

Lauren10

9:14am Dec 8 2009

Normal User

(( Okay. My bio! ^^ ))

Name:Taiyre/Xiang

Pack:Entu./Death.

Power(1): Can control a variety of elements/ Has a venomness bite that can {when he is "I'mma tear your head off." angry} turn into acid and it flows in his blood.

Crush:None/None

Mate:(Open)/(Open)

Looks:

Swish of a tailEvil Wolf Pictures, Images and Photos

Normal wolf or gem wolf?: Gem wolf/ Gem wolf

Gem deion: It is light blue that fades into a dark saphire blue/ It is black as the night sky and fades into a blaze of blood red.

Gen Placement: On her forhead./ On his chest.

Other:No/No.

ssgarcia97

9:56am Dec 8 2009

Normal User

((Accepted!))

ssather

3:21pm Dec 8 2009

Normal User

((Recap?))

LadyTsunade

3:23pm Dec 8 2009

Normal User

(( uh... could you change the size of the pic? oO I can't see but half of the page! DX Or you could push enter after the first pic... ))

ssather

3:29pm Dec 8 2009

Normal User

((Recap?))

LadyTsunade

3:31pm Dec 8 2009

Normal User

((ssather: Necilia and Lucian are looking for a fox, Dethal is in the main den trying to rest, Felan and Jazz are back at Death camp and I belive Asita is following. Astia is resting. You can just bring in your charries somewhere. ^^))

"Yeah." She whispered, "Have you ever seen one? Surely not sence you've never smelled one." She said, crouching next to him, looking at him. "Well, take a peek over the gr@ssy hill right there. They should be just over there. But don't do anything until i tell you how to fight them." Necilia warned, looking back at him.

~

Jazz huffed again when she saw Astia enter the camp and sit down under a tree. /We need to exterminate the other packs. Then we can have their territory for ourselves./ She thought, her head on her paws.

ssgarcia97

11:45pm Dec 8 2009

Normal User

He turned to Necilia. "Yeah, I haven't seen one." He replied then turned to look back to the gra$$. "So how do you fight a fox?" He asked eagerly.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11