((You can post your intros now.))

Lauren10

6:12pm Dec 9 2009

Normal User

(( kk ))

LadyTsunade

3:40pm Dec 10 2009

Normal User

(( uh... could you change the size of the pic? oO I can't see but half of the page! DX Or you could push enter after the first pic... ))

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
LadyTsunade

3:46pm Dec 10 2009

Normal User

"Well, they're fast. We have to be just as fast of faster to get them. Right? But we're bigger than they are so thats slows up down. So, wait for them to attack first and watch their pattern of movement. Its hard at first, but when you get the hang of it you can't get them in seconds." Necilia whispered, getting excited herself.

"So when they come at you, stand your ground, they usually don't attack head on so they'll swerve to one side of you. Thats the perfect oppertunity to grab them in your jaws." Necilia said, she backed up and spread her feet apart. She arched her neck back agaisnt her body, tail on the ground. "Like this." She said, then moved back beside him. "You ready?" She asked.

ssgarcia97

10:04pm Dec 10 2009

Normal User

Lucian tried copying Necilia's stance. He spread his feet apart and arched his neck his body, but his tail wasn't on the ground. "Like this?" He asked. He wanted to make sure he could get it right before saying he was ready.

Shadwolf

5:17pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((I got grounded for spending to much time on the computer and not focesing on school. Have I been replaced? Recap please?))

[url=http://www.wolfhome.com/?ref=3!4k1z][img]http://wolfhome.com/b/3!4k1z/wh-banner-02.jpg[/img][/url]
Lauren10

10:23pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

(( Intro's! =D ))

Taiyre pawed at a dusty rock, glancing at the sky everynow and then.

Xiang laughed evily. With a big toothy grin plasterd on his face. He stopped at the chains of his window and snickered. "Haha! A nice peice of prey! Hahaha, I've been looking for these alll month." He bounded through the wet, black dungeon floor.

ssgarcia97

11:03pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Hello, Shadwolf, no you haven't been replaced. At the moment Necilia is teaching Lucian how to hunt a fox, Dethal is trying to rest in the main den, Ariana I believe is still hurt in the medicine wolf den and needs Tami, Jazz and Felan are just there in Death's camp and Asita is lying down under a tree. Read Lauren's intro so you know what her charries are doing.

Felan pricked his ears up, hearing some laughing from...Xiang? He looked over at the fighter then wondered why he was laughing evily. Out of curiousity, he walked over to where Xiang was. "What's with the evil laugh?" He asked him.

Lauren10

12:24am Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Xiang smiled again. "Do I look like the sort that would giggle?" He snapped. "Now if you could move OVER, I am going to get food." And with that he leaped over felan and bouded outside.

Taiyre saw the oncoming wolf. She snarled and lunged at the wolf. "Not this again." She mumbled. She released her tight grasp around his neck, and fled.

Xiang snarled, but was to slow for the agile wolf. He slumped his head down and twitched his ear. "Ugh, I hate those fast one's." He mumbled.

ssgarcia97

1:16am Dec 13 2009 (last edited on 1:17am Dec 13 2009)

Normal User

Felan rolled his eyes. Going over to a shady spot, he sat down then yawned.

Dethal went over to the back of the main den. He made himself lie down then pricked his ears up. Was that squeaking he heard. He looked around the den then saw a mouse surrying around. It was strange to see mice here the dens.

((I'm kinda brain-dead at the moment..))

Lauren10

1:57am Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Xiang growled. "What you yawning about lazy bum?" (( Yeah... And I'm going through writer's block xD ))

ssgarcia97

3:27am Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Felan bared his fangs slightly. "Oh, go away." He growled back, obviousily no wanting to do this kind of talking at the moment.

Lauren10

4:34am Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Xiang grinned. Then he turned and ran off. "Weakling." He said. (( UGH x_x ))

ssgarcia97

8:25am Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Felan watched Xiang go, hearing the warrior say something but couldn't make out what it was. He calmed himself down, part of him wanting to just jump on Xiang but eventually got rid of the feeling. He looked around, nothing much to do right now. I'll go around our territory, He decided, Maybe I'll find something to do. He stood up then walked out of camp, pricking his ears up as he did.

LadyTsunade

11:27pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

"Perfect." Necilia said. She noticed his tail wasn't on the ground, but it didn't have to be. Putting her tail to the ground just helped her consentrate on the front of her body instead of the back. "Now, are you ready to actually fight one?" Necilia asked. "Because you can practice a little longer if you want to." She said, she didn't want to rush him, foxes were no joking matter.

Lauren10

11:37pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Taiyre pranced out of range for any attack. "That was quite odd..." She murmered.

ssgarcia97

11:54pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

"I think I'v got the hang of it." He replied to Necilia, his paws itching to go in the direction of the fox. "Could I try to fight now?"

Felan kicked a small rock infront of him. He was bored and kept his eyes open for something he could do.

LadyTsunade

12:20am Dec 14 2009

Normal User

"Ok." Necilia said, "We can take a go at it." She looked over at the foxes on the other side of the hill. There were three of them and they looked large. /Maybe males.../ She thought. /Stronger, but slower./ "I think they're male. Which means they're stronger than females, but slower." She stated the fact in a whisper. "So when you attack, it should be with some force, not speed. Lets go."

ssgarcia97

9:05am Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Lucian nodded then took a few steps forward, spotting some brown fur and *censored*umed they were foxes. And suddenly he realized he had forgotten. He could try to get rid of the foxes by just barking at them, but he decided he would try to fight without trying to use his power, he could practice another time.

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11