-[::They make me feel like *(Dog Park RP)* I don't belong::]-

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
EmoRotweiler

3:05pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Amoux got off her and sat infront of her and grinned "Yeah, It was amazing to visit my homeland for once. My brother is a border dog now, last I saw him we were pups"

Saffi sat up and grinned, shaking with excitement "Thats amazing! I wish I could go and see your homeland. I have never been out of seattle... I've been here my whole entire life. Its boring." she sighed

updating
Daisy98

9:44pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Akahnu looked at him, a bit of shokc in her ex
pression. "Are you... flirting with me?" She asked and flattend her ears. She flicked her skinny tail, her black eyes staring at him.

Roku nodded and got up, starting back to the park. His tail swished gently behind him as he walked on.

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
EmoRotweiler

9:57pm Jun 21 2010 (last edited on 9:58pm Jun 21 2010)

Normal User

Amoux shrugged and stood up "wanna walk with me?" he grinned and motioned forward.

Saffi "sure" she smiled happily and walked with him "So... whats czhechoslovakia like anyway?"

updating
MagicalDaniPantz

10:05pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Socks backed down slightly, he had never backed down to anything or anyone before but it just kinda happened, his tail tucked between his legs and his ears down. "I...uh...uh..." he stuttered nervously.

Paisley walked next to him closely, she wanted to speak but was too nercous to say anything so she kept to herself.

ADVANCE OR A8SCOND, ADVANCE OR A8SCOND!
<33333333
EmoRotweiler

10:16pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Amoux smiled at the memories that drifted into his mind "I was born in Slovakia, very very beautiful there. Most of Slovakia is traversed by the Carpathian Mts; including the Tatra and the Beskids.Farms, vineyards, orchards, and pastures for stock are the basis of Slovakia's economy.It is bounded on the west by Austria, on the northwest by The Czech Republic, on the north by Poland, on the east by Ukraine, and on the south by Hungary." He finished

Saffi smiled as she tried picturing the details "Sounds wonderful." she looked at him "Does your owner have and pictures of slovakia?" she tilted her head in question.

updating
Daisy98

10:29pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Akahnu narrowed her eyes. "Well?" She barked and flicked her tail again. She blinked and stared at the nervous dog.

Roku sighed as they came to the fence. He crawled uinto the hole and popped up inside the fence again. "I will find you at nightfall." He said, and without another word, turned and ran.

MagicalDaniPantz

11:21pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Socks looked away, nervous and embarrased. "yes..." he finally said quietly and shyly. He managed to pick his head up and look her back in her narrowed eyes, his curled tail still between his legs.

Paisley watched him run off and then slowly crawled under the fence and back into the dog park. "Alright." she said quietly, knowing he was to far away to hear her respond.

<33333333
Daisy98

1:45am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

Her tail went stiff, and she didn't know if she shoudl be offended, charmed, or embara.ssed. She stared at him, looked away, and ran off.

Roku ran all the way to the other side of the park. He scrached at the gronud under a tall, old maple tree. He circled, and plopped down, grunting and laying his head on his paws.

Daisy98

10:11pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

MagicalDaniPantz

10:01am Jun 23 2010

Normal User

Socks looked down, still blushing in ways only a dog can, he then looked up and watched her run off and sighed.

Paisley watched him lay down and then looked over and noticed the two ratty looking dogs (in her opinion) talking and walked over to them and had a disgusted ex
pression on her face as she approached Amoux and Saffi.

<33333333
Daisy98

2:05pm Jun 23 2010 (last edited on 2:06pm Jun 23 2010)

Normal User

Akahnu ran into the dark trees, right before the fnce, and lay down. "Why was he flirting with me? I'm nothing to look at! Nothing!" She yelled at herself.

Scarlet yawned and woke up to see her new playmate still sleeping. She nudged him with her nose.

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9