-[::They make me feel like *(Dog Park RP)* I don't belong::]-

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 Bookmark Thread
MagicalDaniPantz

1:29pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Dizzy was running around, he looked back at Brad and while not looking where he was going he ran into Sprinkles and fell backwards, he tail immediately went between his legs at the sight of the dog's coller. Dizzy whimpered and became submissive to the bigger dog. Socks walked over to the tree Ghost was under, he didn't notice her and layed down almost right next to her without noticing. He put his head on his paws and let out a sigh.

ADVANCE OR A8SCOND, ADVANCE OR A8SCOND!
<33333333
EmoRotweiler

1:31pm Jun 18 2010 (last edited on 1:33pm Jun 18 2010)

Normal User

Sprinkles stopped and stood there panting, his heart knocking against his ribs, it was like a sugar high for humans, but he was just excited to be outside with dogs, fresh air, and the tickle of the slight breeze and gr*censored* underneath. he looked at the dog "Hey, its no big, you ran into me, oh well" he grinned his toothy grin

updating
atalanta

1:33pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Zuko put down the dead seagul and layed down panting.He huffed and barked at the other seaguls that were flying past.Charlotte went to go lay down in the sun.She loved the sun and how it felt on her fur.

ikuto Pictures, Images and Photos
EmoRotweiler

1:47pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Sprinkles looked past dizzy and at the sea gull and smirked "stupid flying rat." he snorted, he fixed his gaze back on Dizzy and sat down "I know, this collar makes me look like I am a fighter. honestly i'm not, in fact I hate fighting. unless a human provokes it then i teach them what not to do to a rott. my name is sprinkles... what is yours?"

updating
MagicalDaniPantz

1:49pm Jun 18 2010 (last edited on 1:50pm Jun 18 2010)

Normal User

Dizzy got up and his tail remained tucked between his legs, he wasn't trying to ignore him but just couldn't say anything, frozen in fear. He went around Sprinkles quickly and walked over to Charlotte and smiled at her "Hi there!" he asked her happily. Brad got up and blinked his eyes a few times and looked at Sprinkles, he knew Sprinkles, their owners were friends. He ran over to Sprinkles and tugged on his nubby tail and yanked him backwards, growling playfully.

<33333333
atalanta

1:52pm Jun 18 2010 (last edited on 1:56pm Jun 18 2010)

Normal User

Charlotte got up and smiled"Hi there"she sat down and looked at him.Zataname had arrived at the park.The afghan hound immedietly layed down in the shade.

EmoRotweiler

1:53pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Sprinkles fell back and looked up to see brad and pawed the side of his face lightly, grumbling playfully. he bit brads leg lightly so it wouldn't hurt him

updating
MagicalDaniPantz

1:57pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Dizzy looked at her and wagged his tail "What's your name?" he asked happily. "Also..." he added "Thanks for the water earlier." Dizzy told her. Brad flailed around, kicking his legs to get Sprinkles to let go. "Quit it! You know I hate how you do that!" he whined.

<33333333
EmoRotweiler

1:59pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

sprinkles leg go immediatly "Sorry" he twisted around and stood up shaking the dirt and drool off him, and watched Brad

updating
atalanta

2:00pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

She smiled"Dont mention it..oh and im Charlotte"her voice was sweet and light.Her fur blew in the wind and was still shiny.Zakika the little yorkie puppy was in the shade laying down.She panted lightly and went to get water.

MagicalDaniPantz

2:01pm Jun 18 2010 (last edited on 2:02pm Jun 18 2010)

Normal User

Brad stretched and looked at him "So how's life at home going?" he asked with an odd look in his eye, he looked around, making sure his owner was still here, he had abandonment issues at time. Dizzy smiled at her "I'm Dizzy" he said happily.

<33333333
atalanta

2:04pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Her tail waged"Nice to meet you dizzy"she made a low giggle.He was such a cute little thing with alot of spunk.

Detneth106

2:08pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Ghost lifted her head and snarled at Socks, baring her abnormally sharp fangs. "Get away from me, purebred." she twisted the word purebred in her mouth until it sounded almost dirty, hateful. Her green eyes watched him carefully, noting every movement he made.

Logo
atalanta

2:12pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Zano quickly looke up and raised his head.He huffed at how she said it.Zuko made a low growl and looked at ghost.He didnt like the way she said it like it was a bad thing.

MagicalDaniPantz

2:16pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Socks jumped up at the sound of her snarl and bared his teeth. "Watch it! Your under my tree. Now I'm not looking for a fight, but I'm not afraid to." he snapped at her. He watched her carefully, awaiting any sudden attacking movement. Dizzy jumped around, excited "Nice to meet you too!" he said excitedly and continued jumping.

<33333333
winterisis

2:18pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

((Wait, I do have a question. Is this a semi-lit/lit roleplay?))

meow school's out and I'm back for the summer~
atalanta

2:18pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

She laughed at the little fur ball"Someones hyper"she tickled him with her tail.Zano and Zuko waited to see if there was going to be a fight.

Detneth106

2:19pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Ghost closed her mouth angrily, "Last time I checked, I was the one under this tree first. Go find your own purebred." She closed her eyes defiantly and turned around, her back facing Socks. She placed her head on her paws and opened her eyes again, watching the other dogs race around the park hyperactively.

Logo
atalanta

2:25pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Zano and Zuko both calmes down.Zuko started ot pick at the seagul he had killed.Zakika left the water bowl and went back to where she was laying at.She yawned her cute little puppy yawn and put her head down.

MagicalDaniPantz

2:25pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

((I'm not entirely sure what you mean isis))

Dizzy toppled onto the gra'ss and laughed uncontrolably as he rolled around in the gra'ss. His tummy was very ticklish. Brad saw the two and he turned "YEAH! Fight! Fight! Fight!" he yelled, anticipating seeing a fight. Socks looked at the tree "I've slept under this tree many times before and if you were nice enough to smell it, it has my scent on it." he barked getting a bit closer to her. The fur on his neck and back was at attention as he growled again.

<33333333
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9