-[::They make me feel like *(Dog Park RP)* I don't belong::]-

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

10:37pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Ghost watched the two dogs stand off, amused at the terrier's attempt at a ferocious ex
pression. She scowled though when she noticed it was the dog who had stolen her spot, shooting daggers at the impertnint dog.

Logo
MagicalDaniPantz

10:39pm Jun 18 2010 (last edited on 10:41pm Jun 18 2010)

Normal User

Socks took a step back and looked down at him, grinning. "Wooaahh there, little guy." he said calmly but firmly. "It's alright, calm down." he told him.

Paisley stood there for a moment, then decided to follow Roku into the forest, she was determined to get to know him and find his problems.

ADVANCE OR A8SCOND, ADVANCE OR A8SCOND!
<33333333
Detneth106

10:40pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

{~} Dani, if you're posting from antoher character's perspective, can you make a little division thing? It gets confusing ♥ {~}

Logo
MagicalDaniPantz

10:42pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

((Oh ;( I'm sorry...i edited it))

<33333333
Daisy98

10:42pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

"Don't talk to me like that." Patch snapped and his fur spiked up a bit. he bared his teeth, but it looked harmless.

Roku padded through the fenced-in area. He then came to the corner of it, and began to dig down, to escape to his secret place. He often did, but it was rare he brought someone along.

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
MagicalDaniPantz

10:45pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Socks looked down at him, for once not wanting to fight. "Alright, alright Sorry." he said him casually "I didn't mean it in a bad way little guy." he told him.

Paisley continued to follow him, getting more and more curious with each step Roku took, she was very interested in this mysterious German Shepherd.

<33333333
Daisy98

10:52pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Patch let up a bit and stood up straight. "Don't sneak up on me." He said and his tiny stub of a tail went stiff. He blinked and then turned back to ghost.

Roku pushed himself through the hole and continued on. He soon came to a hollow tree, where all the bark and wood inside had been torn away by ma.ssive claws. He stepped in carefully and sat down, sighing. Around him lay pictures of him as a puppy, growing up. A Bed with a little cushion and a small dog plush sat in the corner as a small tear ran down his cheek.

Detneth106

10:52pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Ghost stiffled a bark of amusement at the conversation between the two dogs, Socks the easygoing one and Patch the fearless one with the brave face.

Logo
Daisy98

10:54pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Patch still looked annoyed at Socks as he continued their conversation. "I'm not scared of Wolves. I don't like to fight, though."

Detneth106

10:56pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Ghost sighed, "If you're not scared of wolves, then you're not very bright. I'm only half a wolf yet I can easily bring down a roe deer. Besides that, a roe is twice the size of me." She stiffled a yawn as the conversation became more neutral with less anger in it.

Logo
Daisy98

10:57pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

"You may be strong, but you are slow and easily angered. I am Calm and swift, and could outrun you." He said with a hnit of a chuckle in his voice. "But I must admit, they do impress me."

MagicalDaniPantz

11:00pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Paisley followed him and looked around, she was confused as to what she was seeing. "What is all this?" she asked him softly.

Socks listened to their conversation intently waiting for them to finish so that he could speak with her.

<33333333
Daisy98

11:02pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Patch noticed socks wasn't leaving and turned aronud again. "What are ya, A Peeping tom?" He growled.

Roku seemed to ignore her as he looked around. A rusty knife lay beside a photo of his mother. He closed his eyes, for once noth seeming insane.

Detneth106

11:06pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Ghost sighed, "Me? Slow? Hardly, you little pert dog. I have long legs. Long legs equals a fast runner. Also, I get angered easily by annoying dogs, like you and that idiot over there," she snapped, looking pointedly at Socks.

Logo
Daisy98

11:08pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Patch rolled his eyes. "Don't get all angry, please." He said calmly, but continued to glare at Socks.

MagicalDaniPantz

11:09pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Socks growled at Patch "Actually, tiny." he snapped "I was waiting for you to finish, trying to be nice and ask her a question." he spat in Patch's face.

Paisley slowly approached him and sat next to him, making sure she didn't sit on anything of his. She nudged him lightly "What is it?" sh said softly. "You can tell me" she looked at him.

<33333333
Detneth106

11:10pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Ghost rolled her eyes, "Male dogs, they think they're all that," she commented as she sat down and scratched behind her ears, bored with the now male-related conversation.

Logo
Daisy98

11:11pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Roku lowered his head, still silent. "My family is dead... My owners are dead... Everyone is dead...." He whsipered, his ovice oddly deep.

Patch growled at The dog. "What, you can't ask her in front of me?" He snapped and nipped the dog's paws.

MagicalDaniPantz

11:13pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Socks pushed the small dog over with his big paw "I sure could ask her but you were talking and I was waiting for you to finish." he snapped, getting in Patch's face.

Paisley took in a quiet gasp in sympathy "Oh..." she said as she looked at him, feeling horrid for him "I'm...so sorry." she told him as she nudged him with her muzzle.

<33333333
Daisy98

11:17pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Patch got up just as quick and leapt onto the dog's back. He sunk his teeth into the dog's scruff and got a good grip so he couldn't be thrown off.

Roku clsoed his eyes again, but when he opened them they were a soft pink, not bloodred. Familiar smells of his mother was on the bed in the corner and he sighed. "No one knows..." He whsipered.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9