-[::They make me feel like *(Dog Park RP)* I don't belong::]-

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
MagicalDaniPantz

11:23pm Jun 18 2010 (last edited on 8:58am Jun 19 2010)

Normal User

Socks tried to look at him but couldn't since he was on his scruff. "What are you...doing?" he said as he rolled on to his back, crushing Patch under his weight.

Paisley rubbed herself on his beautiful brown and black fur "I promise not to tell..." she trailed off and looked back up at him, sympathetically.

ADVANCE OR A8SCOND, ADVANCE OR A8SCOND!
<33333333
Daisy98

1:30am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((German Sheperds have brown and black fur. o.o))

Patch yelped and a sickening crunch was heard. He lay limply. He acted brave, but was very weak.

Roku's eyes looked down nd they slowly returned to his normal red. "No one can know I have this..... Soft side...." He mumbled and got up. "I usually sleep here. My owner dropped me off and never came back, so I made my own place to stay.

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
MagicalDaniPantz

8:57am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((Sorry I keep getting confused between your german shepherd and atalanta's XD; ))

Socks stood up, turned around and looked down at him "Listen, I don't wanna get into anything with you cuz, whether I'd want to or not I'd probably end up killing you cuz I'm so much bigger..." he warned the small dog and looked back at Ghost. "So what went down with you and that other dog?" he asked her.

Paisley looked at him sorrowfully and then looked at the ground "I won't say anything to anyone.." she promised him quietly. Then she looked around and back at him once more.

<33333333
atalanta

9:58am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((so are you talking to mine or hers))

ikuto Pictures, Images and Photos
MagicalDaniPantz

10:04am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((Hers))

<33333333
MagicalDaniPantz

11:25am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((bump))

<33333333
Daisy98

3:45pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((Pffft It's okay.))

Akahnu stalked out from the shadows. "Excuse me? Why do you have to know?" She barked, her gray fur glistening in the sun. You had to admit, she was pretty.

"Senoir, that was out of the line!" Patch growled and got back up. "Can't you wait your turn?"

Roku closed his eyes, then turned around to head back. "If you can't find me in the park, i'll be here...." He mumbled.

MagicalDaniPantz

3:49pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Socks barked loudly trying to get everyone to be quiet. "HEY!" he barked "One at a time, now." he continued looking at all three of them, until his gaze got caught on the geourgous fur of Akahnu and he lost his train of thought. ((hurrhurr))

Paisley nodded slowly and tried to smile and cheer him up. "So," she started and walked up closer to him. "What's your name?" she asked softly.

<33333333
atalanta

3:59pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Charlotted layed down and sighed the little puppy she knew came over and layed next to her.

Daisy98

6:16pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((XD))

Akahnu noticed the dog staring at her. "Uh, Watcha looking at?" She asked and tilted her head. She was pretty, but she thought she was ugly.

"Roku." He said softly. "Your's?"

MagicalDaniPantz

6:25pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Socks shook himself off trying to gather his thoughts. "Uh..uh...I'm lookin at...you...er" he stuttered by accident and looked away once it slipped out.

"My name.." she began "Is Paisley..." she told him, smiling slightly.

<33333333
MagicalDaniPantz

7:51pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((bump))

<33333333
catlova

9:06pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Pleeese click or else he will die :( Adopt one today!
MagicalDaniPantz

9:35pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

((Yeah uh, don't advertise, it's one of the rule...got it?))

<33333333
EmoRotweiler

10:28pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

Sprinkles let out another huff and sat down "I just don't understand human minds." He turned his gaze to the dogs trying to make convorsation with Ghost and rolled his eyes at the big deal this half wolf is making. He could care less.

• Name: Amoux
  • Age (In human years): 3
  • Dog Breed: purebred Czechoslovakian Vlcak
  • Appearance (Fur color, Markings, Collars, etc): he Is grey with startling amber eyes, he wears a Lime green bandana around his neck, and half fishnet like things around his front paws.
  • Personality: extremly shy, but when he gets to know someone he is a great friend with a quick, lively, very active, fearless and courageous personality and is very playful and temperamental.
  • (One last one)

• Name: Saffi
  • Age (In human years): 2
  • Dog Breed: purebred Kishu Ken
  • Appearance (Fur color, Markings, Collars, etc): She is pure white with stunning azure eyes, she wears a crimson collar with a spiderman dog tag (lul my dog has one)
  • Personality: She hates people. just an extreme hatred. She was born in a puppy mill, bought by people who abused her and sold her to more abusive people. she was neglected for a month, not fed or washed. she was then rescued. She is terrified of stangers, but loves being around other dogs. Her bestfriend Is Amoux so you will often find her with him.
  •  

updating
    EmoRotweiler

11:09am Jun 20 2010

Normal User

((bump))

updating
    Daisy98

6:55pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

Akahnu had a mix of embaras.sment and Disgust on her face. "Why? It's not like i'm anything to loook at."

Roku sighed and closed his eyes. "We must return t the park. Can't stay out too long in daylight....

EmoRotweiler

8:07pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

Amoux walked into the dog park gates with his european owner, when his owner removed the leash he immediatly went into a dark corner. He was extremly shy towards strangers, its in his nature. He looked around at the other dogs and saw a familiar face. "Saffi!" he bolted towards her and tackled her.

Saffi hears her name shouted by a familiar voice, before she could see who it was she was knocked over by a big grey m*censored* of fur. "Amoux is that you? I havn't seen you since you and your owner went back to visit Czechoslovakia!"

updating
    MagicalDaniPantz

12:18am Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Socks looked away, his face pink with blush (YEAH HE BLUSHED IDC IF HES A DOG lol) he didn't mean for her to hear him say that but it was too late now. "Well, I think so..." he said shyly and somewhat quietly.

Paisley nodded and got up, she awaited him to get up as well, she wanted him to company her on the walk back, she liked this mysterious german shepherd, Roku.

<33333333
    atalanta

7:50am Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Zuko got up and started walking around the park.He was a big dog and very furry.He sniffed the air looking for something to chase.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9