(Couldn't) Good (Think) Angels (Of) VR (A better) Bad (Title)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Fox

2:09am Jan 29 2010

Normal User

"Yes, please."  Sawyer was relieved to have backup.  She probably didn't understand the reality of combat, just as.suming it was a fun activity.  But she did know that the Midnight Drifters tore through towns, injuring innocent citizens.  That was how she lost her younger brother.  "Hehehe..."  Sawyer chuckled softly, an evil tint to it.  She grabbed a mound of red powder out of her jar, hurling it into the eyes of one of the creatures.  It was a hit, the creature cringing and clenching it's eyes shut.  "Score."  She muttered joyfully.  She took a dart, using the sharp end of it as a dagger and slicing down the creature's back.  Sawyer struck a victory pose, the beast falling over in defeat.  That was one down, about eleven more to go.  A few angry growls sounded from the remaining Drifters.

I\'m back.
NightmareDream

3:12pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

Tempest sighed. Just what I need. More work. He took his bow and arrows and carefully aimed at one of the beast's eyes. He let the arrow fly. The creature, whatever the heck it was, went down.

((phail post Dx))

greatmajo

4:28pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

((Uhhh Kia was your characters talking to me?! DX ahhh I am confused!))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DevilAngelKia

5:31pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

(Crispin is talking to her, yes, Majo.)

"Hmmm.  Good shot,:  Spade said, takign a Rpaier and decapitatign one iwth one swoop.

Isn't this fun?
DevilAngelKia

Normal User

"Hmmm.  Good shot,:  Spade said, takign a Rpaier and decapitatign one iwth one swoop.

Isn't this fun?
DevilAngelKia

Normal User

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

6:29pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

Chan looked at Crispin and begain to cry. "I didn't know the saprice that she wanted to show me was a gun! I told her to put it away you can get hert so she didn't leason. I was about to leave the room too!"

DevilAngelKia

7:56pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

"...Well...I guess you didn't run fast enough,"  He said.  In the emotionless words, he actually sounded like he were about ready tol hold in a laugh, but he held his dead-pan tone.

"You have a family?"

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

8:49pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

"Ya my mom died though." Chan looked down and strated to sobe

DevilAngelKia

8:59pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

He rolled his eyes, and said: "I don't know what can be done to comfort you,"  He said coldly.

Isn't this fun?
NightmareDream

10:31am Jan 30 2010

Normal User

((is at a loss at the moment for what to post))

DevilAngelKia

4:39pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

I'm not alone.

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

4:43pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

"I guess so I...I just miss my mom that's all." Chan rubbed her eyes and looked up at the sky ((Wasn't it night time o_O?)) "I am happy a little now, I don't have to worry about anything anymore. I can just fly or walk around the world and meet new people and get friends. Mabey people that are angels well like me better then people when I was alive."

DevilAngelKia

9:17pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

"That's the spirit," Crispin said, then walked up to her. "How abotu we give them one last visit?" He asked kneeling down in front of her, so he was closer to eye level.

Isn't this fun?
DevilAngelKia

9:17pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

"That's the spirit," Crispin said, then walked up to her. "How abotu we give them one last visit?" He asked kneeling down in front of her, so he was closer to eye level.

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

2:33pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

Chan noded her head. "That would be nice." Chan then smiled

DevilAngelKia

3:59pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

"Okay, let's go,"  He said, then started walking.  Mellissa sighed.  "Yeah, ignore me, why don't cha?"  She growled.

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

4:20pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

Chan started her way with Crispin to see her family one last time. Or mabye not.

((I chouldn't think of anything to write! XD))

DevilAngelKia

4:37pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

(Maybe if he wasn't so damn ugly. XDDD  I wonder hwy people don't liek him.

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

2:29pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

((LOL! I don't know! XD))

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8