(Couldn't) Good (Think) Angels (Of) VR (A better) Bad (Title)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Rika

7:16pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Hrrr.

I think I'll take out Natalya and Andrew and replace them with a different girl. P:))

Nolan chuckled again before padding off. "Follow me, then," he said, pausing a moment to look back at Spade, waiting for him to follow. 

greatmajo

7:52pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"Ah you mean how I...I died?" Chan looked down trying to hold back tears.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fox

8:12pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((What happened while I was gone?~))

I\'m back.
greatmajo

8:15pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((I don't know how to explain it....I guess you will just have to read all the things that you missed.))

SerenitySorrow

8:33pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((GAAK!!!*falls over and dies* I missed so much. But I skimmed though some of the posts and I have no idea what to do with my charrie is is like the only evil dude))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
SerenitySorrow

8:34pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((GAAK!!!*falls over and dies* I missed so much. But I skimmed though some of the posts and I have no idea what to do with my charrie is is like the only evil dude))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
DevilAngelKia

8:57pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"Oh..Thanks."  Spade sighed.

____

"..Uh...Yeah..."  Crispin muttered.

Isn't this fun?
Rika

9:01pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Nolan smiled. "When you lived like I did, you can'y afford to get lost," he stated.

DevilAngelKia

9:03pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"..How did youl ive, if you don't midn me aksing?..I'll tel lyou if you tell me."  He said showing some interest in the other male.

Isn't this fun?
Rika

9:11pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Nolan slowed down to a stop, his smile fading as he lowered his head, silver eyes hidden behind his black hair. "My father was a violent man that was always drunk, and my mother was a druggie. They'd get into arguments and, sometimes, blamed it all on me. I started running away when they fought, so I learned how to keep track of where I was going. That last night I didn't run, though... I was going to face up to my dad," he muttered, then took a deep breath. "He...he had a gun, though... He shot me around five or six times, then went on to kill my druggie mom. Those two neer cared about me... they never even knew I was gone that first time, lost in the woods for three days..." He shook his head, wanting to clear those bloody images from his mind.

He turned around, pointing to the silver thing on his cheek. "This thing marks one of the places where my drunk dad shot me."

((Yeah. e.o)) 

DevilAngelKia

9:20pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

There was a shrot pause.

"Mmmmmm, great dinner conversation!"  He said.

Isn't this fun?
Fox

11:45pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Sawyer, by this time, had taken to an odd route.  She was seeking an adventure to fill her bored mind.  She eagerly pulled out a map.  "Hmm."  She'd never looked much at a map before.  "N for no adventure, W for wrong way, S for stay away, and E for...  E is for...  hmm..."  Sawyer hadn't the slightest idea of what north, west, south and east were, and much preffered her made up directions.  "E is for extra adventure!  E it is."  She started off east, gingerly skipping down a dirt path.

I\'m back.
greatmajo

3:00pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Chan begain to cry and looked up at Crispin. "I....my friend shot me in the head." I looked down and started to cry. "She was my best and only friend too! But she didn't mean to she didn't know it had aumo in it so she askted like she shot me in the head and it set off!" Chan begain to cry even more.

Rika

3:48pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Nolan  turned back around after a couple more minutes, sulking a bit. "And you? How did you live?" he asked, looking back at Spade over his shoulder.

DevilAngelKia

6:20pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Crispin still had hias arms crossed, and didn't look the least bit surprised. 

"Idiot,"  He said deadpan.  "Why did you allow yourself to go anywhere near a gun?  Best friend or not, that you deserved to die,"  He said iwth a sigh.  "More papers for my brother to fill out...

______

Spade looked down.  "..Well...My mother was wheelchairbound, so I had to do the running around, and my father died in a drunk driving accident.  I was always a hated child, so I got ignored.  Not too surprised though,"  He said, rolling his eyes to himself. 

"One day there were two guys that grabbed me.  They put me in the back of their truck, I woke up to get beaten several times before they slit my throat. It was a bad one too...You could see the knife mark on my bone....I don't know what happened to mom,"  He said crossing his arms behidn his head. 

"Oh, well..It was all in the past, we shouldn't worry about it, hnn?"

Isn't this fun?
Rika

6:29pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Nolan blinked, eyebrows furrowing as he fluttered his raven wings, extending them to wrap them around himself. His mind still flashed back to the past pretty often, so he couldn't really not worry about it.

"Yeah, I suppose so." 

DevilAngelKia

7:25pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Spade tilted his head.

"What's wrong?" He asked, hoping he didn't say anything wrong. He figured he had kept them both away form the 'emo sulking' by saying something rather insulting about his death.

"..Hey...We're almost back at the meeting, Nolan, if there's something bothering you, we're friends..." He said.

Isn't this fun?
Rika

7:31pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Nolan sighed. He hated how people could seem to read him like an open freaking book. "Well, I can't put my life behind me. It was years of hell, ending with five bullets from my father," he muttered, turning his silver eyes up to the moon. "Heh... Count yourself lucky that you were ignored. When I was noticed, my mom was drugged out of her mind and my dad was drunk off his *censored*," he stated. Then he pulled out his book of Black Magick, lifting it to show Spade. "And there's also this here. I've delved into practicing the dark arts of Black Magick," he added.

((Yeah.

He's an emo angel. .3.)) 

Fox

8:35pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Sawyer paused breifly to scan her surroundings.  The forest had cut off, leaving her in a vast field.  In the distance, she caught sight of about a dozen figures, all similar.  Her mind clicked as she recognized the figures.  Midnight Drifters, named for their fur the color of the midnight skies, and because they drifted constantly from place to place.  They were dangerous, a sure threat to anyone near them.  But Sawyer didn't mind.  "Let's do this!"  She bellowed, charging her way into the middle of the pack.  Darts at hand, she tossed them as crooked as ever.  The creatures all gazed at her.

I\'m back.
DevilAngelKia

1:47am Jan 29 2010

Normal User

"...."  Spade really couldn't think of anythign to make things a little less awkward.  So he decided to break the fourth wall.

"Y'know, Jade actually smacked Amber for spellign it 'Magick,' saying there was no need for the freakin' 'K'?  I'd watch myself out...Angel or not,"  He said.  He then noticed another angel, and it looked like she was in a fight with a bunch of other creatures.

"Hey, Nolan, you seein what I'm seein'?"  He asked, then charged in with Sawyer, standing next to her. 

"Need a hand?"  He asked.

Isn't this fun?
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8