(Couldn't) Good (Think) Angels (Of) VR (A better) Bad (Title)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Rika

6:01pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Nolan raised his hand a bit. "I'll help," he stated, blinking down at the the human female. Seeing her bleeding like that made his mind shoot back to the night of his own death, the drk-haired, raven-winged angel lifting his hand to lightly touch the silver thing that marked where a bulet had left its mark, iding in his death.

He shook it off quickly, looking at Crispin, waiting for  him to claim an end to carry.

((Yeah. xD)) 

greatmajo

6:03pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Lol! I wasn't paying atention to my spelling really sence it was so long XD Thanks though))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DevilAngelKia

6:04pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"..."  She was pretty light. Crispin picked her up bridal style.  "I...Never mind, you must have misunderstodo what I meant,"  He said shakign his head, lsightly.  Spade sighed.  "Crispin..."

He started wlaking, with Spade following.  "..Nolan, you following?"  He asked,

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

6:07pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Chan came out behind the bushes and quickly asked them "Do you guys need any help?!" Chan didn't know what came apone here but she couldn't help it she just didn't want another pirson dieing tonight.

Rika

6:08pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Nolan nodded, padding after the two, shoving his hands into his pockets. He was neither truly good, nor truly evil, so he was a bit of a mediator. He sighed softly, deciding to just let what happened happen.

DevilAngelKia

6:12pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

" Crispin, wait!"  Mellissa barked. Spade jumepd, but Crispin didn't even bl
ink. 

"What?"

"You have the remote, and we need to question that girl.."  She said.  "Oh."  Crispin said non-chalantly, as he wlaked over to SPade, and handed her to him.  "Eeps!"  Then he went backj to the grouop. 

"We have it under control, Chan."  He said, crosing his arms." 

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

6:16pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Chan looked in shock.
      "ha....how do you know my name?!"

DevilAngelKia

6:18pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"My brother is a teacher at your school.  I *censored*ume you died?"  He said deadpan, as if he didn't care.

Isn't this fun?
Rika

6:20pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Nolan blinked, then shook his head a bit, looking over at Spade. "Then should we head off?" he asked, tilting his head.

DevilAngelKia

6:22pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"Uhh.  I s'pose,"  Spade said wlaking, a little faster than Crispin.

"We actually aren't all that wierd,"  aHe said tryign to make conversation.

Isn't this fun?
Rika

6:28pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Nolan furrowed his brows, looking over at Spade, a tad bit confused. Then he figured that he must have thought that when he shook his head he thought they belonged in a padded room or something. "Compared to what I've seen, you're really pretty normal," he stated. Dealing with Black Magick had its consequences, after all.

DevilAngelKia

6:32pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

As soon as they reached the hospital Spade wlaked right in, and went to the desk, and told them that he didn't knwo the woman, he had just found her liek that.  She was put on a gurney and taken off... (DA DA DAAAA! Phail post)

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

6:36pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"I never knew that my teacher never really talked about family or anything."

((I couldn't think of anythingXD))

DevilAngelKia

6:38pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"Obviously,"  Crispin said dismissivly.

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

6:45pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"So...ahh...well...NEVER MIND!" Chan blushed.

Rika

6:53pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Nolan looked over at Spade and blinked, tilting his head. "So...are we going to stay here and wait or go back to the others?" he asked, curious.

DevilAngelKia

6:58pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"You wanna get questioned?"  Spade asked leavign the hospital quickly.  "Let's go back..Uh..."  He looked around.  "..Left...?"  He muttered.

____

Crispin rolled his eyes.  He didn't particuarly care. but this was his brother's student.  "What happened?"  He said makign a horrible effort of caring.

Isn't this fun?
Rika

7:00pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Nolan followed behind, chuckling. ""Not sure which way we came from?" he asked, silver eyes glowing in the moonlight again.

greatmajo

7:00pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Are you asking me What happend I don't know if you where or not!XD))

DevilAngelKia

7:09pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

"Well, if I did I wouldn't be standign here..'  Hem uttered, lbushign lightly.

(Crispin;s interactign with you. XD)

Isn't this fun?
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8