(Couldn't) Good (Think) Angels (Of) VR (A better) Bad (Title)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
DevilAngelKia

4:47pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

(Casey is gay, Carter is Bi, Mellissa is bisexual, but leans towards girls.  Siren is lesbian, and, actually Crispin is/still bi-curious, I believe...Naw, just kidding, he's straight.  And thanks, Serenity.)

Isn't this fun?
SerenitySorrow

4:48pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

((Yeah. So are we gonna start soon or are we gonna wait for Rika? Or did she post her bios already?))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
Rika

4:50pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Name: Nolan Michaels (I really like the name Nolan, and believe Michaels goes with it pretty well. C:)

Looks:

Personality: He is a dark angel with a dark personality. He has a tough shell that's hard to crack. IF you are able to finally get him to open up, though, that means that he is willing to trust you with his...err...life, I guess. e.o

Weapon: Er. Magicks? C:> -pokes pic- He uses Black Magic and carries a small spellbook with him at all times. e.o

Past: He...prefers not to talk about it.

Good or evil: He is unable to choose a side. Whichever one convinces him can have him, if that's alright. e.o

How did you die: He was *censored*ing shot. By his drunkard of a father, who then shot his druggie mom. YEah, he had a *censored*ed up childhood. e.o

Living as human or Angel: Human, for the time being.

S.O: Bi~ :D

Love Interest: Um, no. .3.

Other: .... He seems to radiate negative energy. e.e

Accesories: Those thigns on his face in the picture, though they seem to disappear when he's a human. That marks ones of the places he was hit by a bullet. You know, jsut look at the picture. =3=

Name: Andrew Tozhe

Looks:
BIGGER VERSION:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/Dark_M/Anime%20guys/706145f8.jpg

Personality: He's really shy and sweet, always caring more for others than he does himself.

Weapon: His freaking fighting skills. :D

Past: He grew up with various foster families, some absolutely terrible, while others were actually pretty nice.

Good or evil: Good~

How did you die: He got hit by a car that was skidding on a patch of black ice. His death was almost immediate.

Living as human or Angel: Angel

S.O: Bi. C:

Love Interest: None yet.

Other: He's steadily beginning to go blind. -nodnod-

Accesories:

Name: Natalya Tebya

Looks:

Personality: She's very sweet and kind and loves to be around other people.

Weapon: She carries around a staff that has two golden angel wings around a single purple gem. C:

Past: She has yet to tell anyone. e.o

Good or evil: Good

How did you die: While watching the sun set, she was pushed off of a cliff by her drunk boyfriend. e.o

Living as human or Angel: Angel

S.O: Bi

Love Interest: None yet.

Other: Err. HEr hair is a light violet-ish color and her eyes are a soft blue. .3. -tried to find a bigger picture and failed-

Accesories: She wears three golden bracelets on each arm, as well as silver anklets on each leg. Around her neck is a diamond situated within a ruby rose, kept there by a thin golden chain.

((Hrrr. C:)) 

Rika

4:52pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

((Fff. My characters are almost always Bi. C:

And so is my friend, Laura! 8D)) 

DevilAngelKia

4:55pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

(To Britt: Yo, psycho-B!tch, forgettin' someone? >:D

Britt, can you start? XD)

Isn't this fun?
greatmajo

4:56pm Jan 26 2010 (last edited on 4:57pm Jan 26 2010)

Normal User

((LOL! (Not a spam).))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rika

5:10pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

((You've already said you're bi~ ;3

Erm. Setting and time of day? e.e -unsure of where to start at-)) 

DevilAngelKia

7:02pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

(Okay, what about there is a meeting of some-sort with all of the good angel's, and it's night time in the forest, and...I don't know they send us all of to kick some evil angel buttox! :D)

Isn't this fun?
Rika

7:14pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

((Ah, but what about my dear Nolan? .3.

He's not sure whether he's good or bad. xD;)) 

The sun had set long ago. He was sure of it.

Andrew carefully stepped out into a small clearing, straightening the scarf he had died in. His light eyes scanned the area, the tall male watching warily as another shape emerged form the trees, breathing a sigh of relief as he recognized his comrade.

"Andrew..." the female murmured, then looked around. "Let's hope the others arrive here soon," she added softly, soft blue eyes darting around. She knew that the only reason the other could recognize her was because of her colors. She didn't really care, though, as long as he didn't attack her.

Andrew nodded lightly, lifting a hand to rub at his eyes. He was slowly going blind and he knew it, though he didn't want to believe it. Up until about a year ago, he had had perfect vision. After death, though, it had begun to fade, unfortunately for him. 

greatmajo

8:23pm Jan 26 2010 (last edited on 8:27pm Jan 26 2010)

Normal User

((I disided to make my character die in the begining =P))

Chan walked slowly through the corn feld at night the wind was as cold as ice, dabing at her bear skin. Chan looked up at the full moon full of light, full of life, she new her mom would never come back from the dead. That nomatter how much she walk through the corn field that her mom was killed at...the sorrow never left. Even though it has been 10 years it only seemed like yesterday. That she didn't knew that the day her mom was heading off for work like every day, would be the last day she would ever see her mom's warming face.

Her kind, caring smile. Her warm welcomeing kiss on the cheak. It would never happen to her again. But mabye just mabye when I die I will see her again and fill her warm enbra$$ Chan thought to herself. Chan stoped right in her prints, The wind blowed her hair. She knew that this was the veary spot that her mom's dead body was recoverd and it would never come back with life filled in it. She knew her mom was gone and nothing could change that. She sighed and started to walk to her house wishing that the first pirson she could see was her mom. Chan stoped right infront of her door and tuched the cold, frozen dorknob. Then she turned twords her friends house next door. "I can't I don't want to walk into the house anymore! I don't want to walk in and not see mom's warm smile. I can't!" Chan begain to cry and ran twords her friends house and bangged on the door, waiting for a response. "Mabye they are asleep." She mutterd to herself. Then right after she said that her kind face of her best and only friend opend the door. 
   "Come in! Do you want to spend the night over of something?!" Chan's friend said exidedley
      "Ah." Chan looked down at her feet "Ya I...I can't go-"
   "I know what you are going to say just come inside it's cold out."
Chan walked into her friends warm house, and walked down to her wasment to her computer room.
  "I got something I want to show you! I found it in my dad's old shoebox. I still don't know why that was in there though." We walked into the computer room up to the old shoe box that had the ob
ject that my friend found that was her dad's.

"See it's so cool! I just wan't to shot a bulzie with it or something."
   "Um...you should put that away you don't know if it has bullets in it or not. And your dad will get mad at you." Chan said

"He isn't even here and I don't belive my dad would leave a gun with bullets in it in a shoe box! I  mean who would do that?!"
      "Your dad! Now please put it away!"
  "Ugh your such a party pooper!"

My friend then turned around and was going to say bang with the gun like she shot me in the head, but only she really did.

greatmajo

8:24pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

((OMG! I didn't notice how long it was! Srry about that it will not happen again.))

Rika

8:26pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

((It can be long. e.o

I tend to do that from time to time when my brain decides to work right. :D)) 

greatmajo

8:33pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

((LOL! That's what just happend to me! XD))

DevilAngelKia

8:45pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

(Okay, Spade wil ltry to convince him to be good ;D)

A smal lgroup emerged into the clearing.  The one in the middle was a female, and seemed to be in charge. 

"I'm Mellissa Redwing.  The men behind me..And girls are Spade, Casey and Carter, and Crispin .  The girls are Me, and Siren.  Crispin and Siren are human's, but I am in beleif they are oging to die soon, because they can see our wings,"  Mellissa said.  Crispin and Siren were away form the gorup leanign near a tree while the other were standin g there awkwardly.  "..Are you everyone?"  She said in disbelieve.  "..Jesus Christ..."  She growled frustrated.  "Blasphemy!"  Casey shouted laughing.  "Shut your goddam mouth,"  Mellissa barked. 

Isn't this fun?
DevilAngelKia

8:45pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

(My brain, rarely, if ever, works.)

Isn't this fun?
Rika

8:51pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Andrew turned his head, blinking once. He could make out their general shape and their colors, but the rest was too blurred for him to recognize. "I believe that this is it for now," he murmured, moving forward. If he got close enough, he'd be able to see their faces and everything.

Natalya sighed softly. "I'm afraid so... I'm Natalya Tebya, and the guy is Andrew Tozhe," she stated, starting to play with the necklace she always wore.

((Tebya and Tozhe are Russian, by the way. Got it from Ya tebya lyublu tozhe, which means I love you, too in Russian. :D)) 

Fox

8:54pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Sawyer, resting on a fluffy cloud, crash landed in the middle of the group as.sembled in a clearing.  She chuckled, glancing around.  "Late, I s'pose I am?"  She stated, her cloud dissolving into thin air.  She hated using her wings, clouds being her alternative.  She ran a hand through her hair, a broad grin doodled across her face.  Sawyer often had a carefree personality, only getting serious in desperate situations.

I\'m back.
DevilAngelKia

8:57pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

(Yeah, and I got Scadenfreude form the german word of enjoying other people's misery, which I do a lot. XD)

Mellissa sighed.  "Great...."  She looked around "..Well..I guess the meetign can start.   Hey, tracker, talk to me!"  She shouted.  Crispin stopped talkign to the long black haired girl with green eyes, and looekd at Mellissa.  "..Tehy appear to be going after a hospital...Bombing."  He said, then got back to his conversation.

"Thanks Crispy, I can always count on you..."  She mubmld.  "ANyway, we need to subdue them.  Any plans?  Thjere are probably oging to be a lot of them," Spade.  He was a tall skinny blode wearing black. He had piercing blue eyes, and looked to have an easy-gonig attitude.  "Good question,  There are probably a lot of them..."  Mellissa said.

Isn't this fun?
DevilAngelKia

8:59pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

"Hi, "Casey said with a wave.  "Your just in time,"  He told Sawer.  "I'm Casey, the girl and guy over there are Crispin and Siren, they are human, but they can see out wings, so we believe they are oging to die.  Mellissa is the group leader, and Carter is over there.  Thsoe guys are friends too ,just didn't catch their names..."  Caseuy sighed.

Isn't this fun?
Fox

9:09pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

"Just in time!?  That's a new record."  Sawyer noted, doing a little victory dance.  "Casey, Crispin, Siren, Mellissa, Carter, and those guys, got it."  She hated when she forgot names, which happened once in a while.  "Oh, and I'm Sawyer."  She added, then making a clicking sound with her mouth.

I\'m back.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8