We're on a desert planet. -Privet, me and Tavi- Great.. Just great.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
Mechromancer

10:56pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

(9Thanks Ri!))

In a far distance, a small Irken slowly woke up. He, by the name of Zim, sat up quickly. Zim's little robot woke up to. Gir, the robot, was hugging a small pig. "Piggy!"Gir said. He started dancing around with the pig. "Gir, stop it!"Zm said. Gir immideatly stopped. "Okay."He said.

Meanwhile, Bubbles was freaking out, screaming and flying around. (Fail.)

(Banner made by Kina)
ribunny123

1:50am Sep 30 2010

Normal User

Miles shrugged.  "I have no idea.  Although I blame the Dogs."  He replied.  He blamed the Dogs for everything.

Slasher whipped around, his eyes wide.  He then sighed in relief at the sight of a fellow Cat.  "Greetings fellow Feline."  He purred.  "I suspect you ended up here randomly also?"

"Irwin!"  A furious voice rang out.  Mandy was looking around, her fists clenched in anger. "You better have found something to eat!" 

Daisy98

2:48am Sep 30 2010

Normal User

Katara Tilted her head. "Why do you blame dogs? in fact, I think I saw a pink dog run by earlier." She said, then shrugged.

Tybbs stood up on his hind legs and gave a little bow, then nodding. "Indeed. I'm glad I didn't get stuck here without any other feilnes." He smiled, showing off sparkly white teeth. His bottom left Fang wasn't there, though. His Chipped ears twicthed at the sound of Mandy. "Who Does THAT horrid voice belong to?"

Irwin screamed. "Yes, I did!" He whimpered, then picking up some sand. spitting on it, and shaping it into a Burger.

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
ribunny123

3:05am Sep 30 2010 (last edited on 3:07am Sep 30 2010)

Normal User

Miles crossed his arms.  "Apparently you never met a Dog.  Dogs are conniving, sinister, thieving, and overall evil creatures that should be wiped from the face of the Earth, or whatever other planet they come from or are on."  His ears pricked when he heard Katara talk about a pink dog.  "A pink dog?"  His eyes flashed red for a few seconds like they did when he was angry.  "Where did it go?"

Mady stared at the spit and sand 'burger.'  She narrowed her eyes and growled at him.  "Find me some real food or face my wrath!"  She snarled.

Even Slasher couldn't help cringing at the tone of Mandy's voice.  He, who was possessed by a demon who kills people, can't help being afraid of a human child.  He would have chuckled, but he was too afraid to. 

Daisy98

3:37pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

Katara folded her arms. "Not all dogs are evil." She said softly, then shook her head. "I know you want to hurt him." She moved her hands in odd ways, and a thin stream of water came from her pounch. She hastily drank it.

"Y-Yes my l;ove!" He whined and ran off as fast as he could, Grabbing slasher's paw and dragging him along.

Tybbs Flinched, and followed the cat and the boy.

ribunny123

3:02pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Miles narrowed his eyes.  "Once you meet a dog, you'll know."  He hissed at her.  Suddenly, the ground started to rumble.  Even though it was all sand, it was still possible to hear and feel it.  A large mound of sand rose under Miles, making him yelp as he was taken up by whatever it was, luckily he was able to jump off of it's head before it could get too high.  When the sand cleared, it was reviled to be a giant worm-like creature.  It had no eyes, but it was still able to sense that Katara was in front of it.  It's huge circular mouth with teeth going all the way around it in a circle, with many teeth behind it, almost like a sharks, opened up wide and it let out a furious roar.

"I've seen one of those before!"  Miles exclaimed.  "It's a Mongolian Death Worm!  This thing can stun us with electrocution and it can spit poison!"  He narrowed his eyes.  "Looks like we'll have to fight this thing."

Mandy crossed her eyes and narrowed her eyes.  "Where did those cats come from..." She muttered, then rolled her eyes, deciding that she didn't care. 

Slasher blinked as he was dragged along with Irwin.  He squinted his eyes at something in the distance.  "I think I see a camel."  He said, "We could hunt that."

((I just want to say that I decided to make Miles' power crystal thing be on his head.  o3o  It doesn't really make sense for it to be on his tongue.  XD;  At least he has an exuse for his hot-headedness now.  o3o)

Daisy98

4:01pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

((Hehe, Ok. ^^))

Katara Screamed and jumped back, Then standing up. "Are you sure? I think we should run!" She cried. She stared at it, then began to slowly back away. -fail-

Tybbs went of all fours, trying to follow The running, Screaming boy. "Jeez, Back where I live, We catch Mice, Not giant camels!" He Grumled, barely keeping up with them.

Irwin nodded and stopped, Tybbs Whizzing by. "you think so? Can you help...?" He asked.

ribunny123

4:19pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Miles shook his head.  "We can't run.  It'll just follow us, and since it can dig so fast it can catch up to us.  Also it can only stun us while it is underground, and it is more likely to stun us while we run."  He blinked.  "I never talked as smart as I just did in my whole life."  He put his paw on his head.  "I am becoming my Brother."

Slasher nodded.  "Sure."  He replied.  He glanced at the camel.  "It looks pretty easy to take down, for me at least."  He looked back at Irwin and Tybbs.  "If you two are squeamish you may want to avert your eyes." 

Daisy98

10:47pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Katara looked shaky, but drew a line of Bright blue water from her pouch and prepared to fight.

Iriwin flinched, screamed, turned and buried his head in the sand.

Tybbs Looked offended. "I didn't say I couldn't help." He turned around and reutnred, then standing up and holding up a paw, Razor-sharp claws the size of a Great dane's Teeth shot out of his fingertips.

ribunny123

11:02am Oct 2 2010 (last edited on 11:04am Oct 2 2010)

Normal User

The Death Worm could tell from the vibrations of the two that they wanted to fight.  It made a growling sound that almost sounded like an amused laugh.

"I think that thing is laughing at us!"  Miles growled, unsheathing his claws that were the color of magma, and on closer inspection you could tell that they were glowing, and that they were as hot as magma.  His red crystal started to glow and a fire ball appeared in his paw, and he threw it at the Death Worm, making it howl in pain.  "Take that you oversized centipede!"

The Death Worm quickly recovered, and spat poison at Miles and Katara, narrowly missing them both.

"Oh, sorry for my rudeness!"  Slasher said quickly to Tybbs.  "Most of my old friends were.."  He cut himself off.  "Let's get this thing!"  He unsheathed his 'claws' that were actually made of knifes.

The Camel glanced at Slasher and Tybbs, snorting, it ignored them and went back to whatever it was doing. 

Daisy98

3:28pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

Katara quickly Jumped in the air and moved her arms in odd ways, then slashing the water against the Death worm. She tried to freeze in to a tree, but it was too strong.

Tybbs shrugged. "It's Fine, Mate." He said, then then began to run at lightening-speed, Slamming the camel to the ground. He talked like that whenever he was angry, or about the fight.

((Super fail. Dx))

ribunny123

10:16pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

The Death Worm howled in pain again.  Green blood oozed down it's long body.  It snarled and dove at Katara, trying to grab her.

"Look out!"  Miles yowled at Katara, and pushed her out of the way, although she was taller then he was.  He then spat fire right into the Death Worm's mouth.

The Death Worm howled in pain again, raising it's body high in the air.  It's tongue and mouth was burnt badly and a charred black color.  It snarled at Katara and Miles, almost like it was saying, "I'll be back."  Then dove into the ground, disappearing.

Slasher blinked, then joined into the battle.  He slashed at the camel's throat, not even giving it a chance to fight as it died from lack of blood.  "Great job Tybbs!"  Slasher said to him, "We didn't even give it a chance to do anything!"  The eye on the side of his face that had his scars glowed red for a few seconds, and an evil look crept across his face, but it vanished quickly.  That was a close one.  He thought nervously.  The blood must've made my evil side want to come out again.  It almost never does this when it is light out!  It's getting worse..

Daisy98

10:29pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

Katara Screamed when pushed down, but looked up. The cat should shoot fireballs? She learned something new every day. She slowly got up and watched it dive back into the sand. She brushed herself off. "Wow, Nice job, Miles" She said with a soft smile. She then noticed her pouch was empty. She sighed, then kneeled and began digging at the ground.

Tybbs grinned. "Thanks, Mate!" He said, putting away his claws. He then noticed the odd glowing. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly, his ears falttening. Is he like me....? He asked himself in his mind.

ribunny123

10:37pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

"Thanks."  Miles said, his chest swelling with pride.  He didn't really get complimented much, since he was orphaned when he was young and his friends are either to scared or too big egoed to compliment him.  So it was a nice change of pace.

Slasher blinked, realizing he had zoned out.  "Wha- No, nothing is wrong!"  He said, a bit too quickly.  "I mean er.. it's just that I'm not used to a lot of blood, it's been a while since I fought or killed something this large."  consciously.. He added silently.

Daisy98

2:18pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Soon, Katara hit damp sand. She moved her arms gracefully and the water was sucked out of it and put in her pounch. -fail-

Tybbs tilted his head slightly and folded his arms. "Your not telling me the truth." He said, then sat down awkwardly. "What is it?" He asked, sniffing at him and talking a little too quickly. you see, He can tell if someone is lying, and he can... Change his pelt color to blend in.

ribunny123

2:30pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Miles watched Katara bend the water.  "Hm.. That's exactly how my brother does it."  He commented as he watched how her hands and arms moved.

Slasher blinked, sighing.  "I guess I'll have to tell you.."  He replied, his ears drooping slightly.  "You see.. ever since I was young I had a 'split personality.'  But I always knew it was more.  I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it's something evil, maybe even a demon."  He sighed again, "It always takes over my body if I fall asleep, and it sometimes tries to take over at night when I see certain things.  This is the first time it tried to take over when it was light out."  He sighed again.  "The worst part is that I can absorb things, mostly weapons, and make them a part of my body, that's why my claws are knifes and a butcher knife is attached to my tail.  I didn't want them, but my 'evil' side took over and just did it."  He looked at Tybbs with sad eyes, waiting for the inevitable 'shun and rejection' that everyone did when he told them about his, 'split personality.'

Daisy98

3:09pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

Katara looked up at Miles in disbelief. "You know another water tribe member?" She asked, suddenly excited as she stood up and closed the delicate pouch.

Tybbs listened carefully, Then his jaw dropped. He looked down at his paws as they slowly seeped into a deep purple, leaving the sand color behind. "... I know what it's like to be rejected..." He mumbled softly, then looking up. His ears twitched and they lightned and changed to an odd light pink. Then the rest of his body turned green, and he blushed immensely under his fur and closed his eyes. He managed to turn his body and feet back to sand-colored, but his ears stayed pink. He sighed. "Then you are kind of like me. My parents always said I sleepwalked, but It's not that. My twin brother died at birth, and he never was a nice-looking cat. At night, I'll wake up and walk like a zombie with my eyes closed ,and do horrible things. I think it's my brother. He takes advantage of my camoflouge and does.... Horrible, horrible things. Sadly, I feel like i'm waching in the backround each time, being able to see everything that happens. Not from my body, though."

((I didn't steal your character, Tybbs has been like this every since I crreated him.))

ribunny123

4:42pm Oct 4 2010 (last edited on 4:42pm Oct 4 2010)

Normal User

((Cool.  :D))

Miles blinked.  "Maybe he was at one point, I don't really know, we were separated at birth and I just recently found him again."  He curled his tail around his feet.

Slasher blinked. "I..I.."  His eyes were wide.  "I never though anyone would ever understand.."  He gulped, fighting the urge to get emotional.

-failpost Dx- 

Daisy98

5:43pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

((Thank you. x3)) Katara looked disappointed, but nodded. "So, what now?"

Tybbs gave a slow nod. "... Me either. Everyone always rejected me, Called me a freak." He looked back up to Slasher with a look of sympathy. "Maybe it's good we're stranded here.

((Is this supposed ot be serious or silly? XD))

ribunny123

6:21pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

((Both o3o))

Miles shrugged.  "Find others I guess."  He replied, looking around.

Slasher nodded.  "Maybe we were meant to get stranded here, you know?"  Slasher said, closing his eyes for a few seconds and trying to think.  "It definitely wasn't an accident that we are here.."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6