We're on a desert planet. -Privet, me and Tavi- Great.. Just great.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
octavia22

11:25am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Hope you don't mind, I post in first person lol))

Asland:

The last thing I remember...falling asleep in the soft gr*censored* the sun shining down on my face. Content, at peace with all in Narnia. Next thing I knew I was here on the godforsaken desert island, sand sticking to my fur weighing me down. It was hot, too hot even for me. I rolled over onto my side and tried to rise. My throat was dry and sand caked my mane. I scanned the area..no sign of water or life. I sniffed the air. I smelled others. In this place? Why? How did I get here? Suddenly my vision went dark and I dropped to the ground in weakness. What the heck is going on?

Blue:

"What the heck is going on? Where am I?" I looked around. I was confused. Sand. Sand everywhere. No signs of life. I touched the Poke'ball around my neck. It was still there. I tosed it in the air. "Umbreon come out!" He popped out of his ball and had an even more confused look than I did. 'Bree?"  I looked down at him. "I don't know where we are. Can you sniff the air and see if you smell anything?" He closed his eyes and raised his muzzle to the air, his nose sniffing carefully. Suddenly he ran off and I raced behind him hoping we could find some answers.

Eastern Dragon Egg on Dragonadopters
ribunny123

3:58pm Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 3:59pm Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

((First person.  8u  Cool.  x3

*Is watching Courage*  Now I want to roleplay him too.  X3  OHOHOH You know who I should also be?  Godzilla.<3  The best monster EVER. 8D))

The Cheshire Cat slowly opened one of his eyes, glancing around.  He was about to close it again when he realized that he wasn't in his tree anymore.  He yawned and stretched, flexing his claws on the hot sand.  "Perhaps I have somehow fallen out of my tree?"  He wondered out loud, looking around.  "Hm.. I wonder if the tree grew legs and walked away again."  He shrugged, then started to pad around.  His eyes widened slightly as he saw a figure laying on the ground.  He bounded over, although the sand made him go slower since his feet kept sinking in.  He prodded the figure, who looked like a lion softly.  "Are you alright?"  He asked, his voice having a faint British accent.

Courage's eyes shot open and he jumped up.  Screaming slightly as he fell over because of the sand.  He whipped around, his eyes wide.  "Muriel!?  MURIEL!?"  He yelled as loud as he could.  He whimpered, then closed his eyes, trying to remember what had happened.  He had been sleeping at the foot of Muriel and Eustace's bed, and Eustace had put on a scary mask and scared him, making him pas.s out.. and.. he woke up here.  It didn't make any sense.  "Oi.. Why does it always have to be me.."  He mumbled, though he rarely talked.  He then noticed a black dog-like creature with ring shapes on it.(Umbreon x3)  And someone chasing it.  Screaming a little, he took a few steps back.  "Either something fishy is going on here, or my name is Stinky Looloo.. and thank goodness it's not."

octavia22

4:22pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Lol love you for being Courage xD))

Asland:

I opened my eyes again, struggling to focus under the intense sunlight.  A strange cat lumbered over me, prodding me in the shoulder."Are you alright?" He asked. I opened my mouth to work my throat but it was too dry so I just nodded. I sat up, despite my weakness and stared over at him giving him a quizzical look. Where the hell am I?

Rigby:

"What the HELL MAN!" I ran around in cricles trying to figure out where the heck I was. One minute I was sleep next I was here.. Where the hell is here? As I ran aimlessly I bumped into a purple dog. He yelped and screamed at me. "Whoa.Whoa.Whoa.Whoa. Calm down dude. What's going on here?"

ribunny123

4:36pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((<3

..Courage is pink.  XDD)) 

The Cheshire Cat blinked. Though his eyes showed concern, his smile didn't waver.  He sat down and curled his tail around his paws.  "I'm not sure where we are, just incase you where wondering.  Though, it seems like we are in a desert."  He said in a voice that made it seem like his mind was somewhere else.  He stood up again, "Ever have the feeling that you want to sit but you also want to stand..? It's very confusing."  His lower body started to fade, until only his head was visible.  "Much better, now I need not to choose."

Courage shivered, staring wide-eyed at Rigby.  He started to murmur gibberish, like he did when he was nervous.  After breathing a few times, he said, "I-I- don't know.."  He whimpered slightly.  "I just woke up here!  And now Muriel is all alone and she might get in trouble!  What is Le' Quack or Katz shows up!?  Who will protect her."  He covered his eyes with his paws and whimpered. 

octavia22

6:00pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Asland:

I watched this strange creature dissapear before my eyes. What a strange place. I finally worked my throat to perform speech. "Where are you from?" I asked

Blue:

We ran and eventually Umbreon lead me to some boy. He stood looking lost and confused. I walked over to him. "Hi", was all I said

Lauren10

6:11pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

OoC//: Oh god. XD I used to run around in circles screaming YAY when I was five and courage was coming on. +3+ Anyway.. Here, oct. o3o 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_Fighters
And is blue talking to Hunter? o: -Braindead-

ribunny123

6:13pm Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 6:14pm Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

The Cheshire Cat hummed softly.  "I came from over there."  He said, making his paw visible and pointed to where he had walked over from.  "I do think you may be referring to my world though, correct?"  He chuckled.  "I came from the wonderful land of Wonder Land!"  He said the last part in a sing-song voice.

((Is the boy Cartman or Hunter?  o3o;  I don't want to confuzzle anyone.  XD

EDIT- Omg Laur 8o  We're like.. in tune or something.  8o)) 

Lauren10

6:16pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

OoC//: GKFUHKGR Maybe, yes. And isn't it called, "Under Land" In the Tim Burton wonderland movie? XD

ribunny123

6:20pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((I never saw the Tim Burton Wonderland movie.  ;.;))

Lauren10

6:55pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

OoC//: OH MY PRIMUS. You.Have.To.Watch.It. IT'S MESMERIZING. *-*

ribunny123

6:58pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((I will, I will.  8o  x3

Can Hunter meet Hammy or Reepicheep Please?  Kthxbai.  x3))

Lauren10

7:08pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

OoC//: I NEED TO FIND OUT WHO BLUE WAS TALKING TO. ;-; But oh well.

ribunny123

7:09pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Do eet anyway.  >:C))

Lauren10

7:43pm Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 7:43pm Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

OoC//: Okay. c:

Hunter kept on walking, eyes focused on his sonar device. "I wonder where I am." He asked himself again. It must of been luck that he looked down at his feet for a moment, because he almost trampled right over something small and furry. Upon his sudden stop he tumbled down to his knee's, taking a moment on his lowered height to examine the small creature. "Hmm.. Some sort of small mammal?" He presumed, being used to only large mammals and reptiles back on Vivosaur island..

ribunny123

9:27pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Yay 8D

Oh em geeee :c  It's so hard to choose between Hammy and Reepicheep.. 8c  *Flips coin on coin flipping simulator because she's too lazy to get an actual coin* Heads Hammy, Tails Reepicheep... it's tails.  8o  Reepicheep it is then.  xD))

Reepicheep blinked at the male human.  His eyes showed no fear, he didn't even flinch when he fell.  "I am not some sort of mammal, as you call it."  He replied, his voice having a bit of a snarl in it.  "I am the Chief Mouse!  the High Mouse!  Sir Reepicheep!  Leader of the Narnian army."  He eyed the human, "And who are you?"

Lauren10

9:45pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Hunter blinked. "O-- Okay.." He said, leaning out from the close glare that he held for the creature that was obviously NOT a mammal. "I'm a fossil fighter.." He said, a bit shocked still that the Mouse Cheif, apparently, could speak. "You see-" He began, pulling the Medals out of his pocket. "These are my medals. They are Vivosaurs, they help me defeat other fossil fighters.." He said. Hunter most likely would not reveal his Medals to others most of the time-- but a small creature like this would most defiantly not steal his medals like most on Vivosaur island would.

ribunny123

9:58pm Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 9:58pm Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

Sir Reepicheep crossed his arms.  "Very interesting."  He replied, looking closely at the medals.  "If we had those in Narnia we would have defeated the White Witch sooner.."  He sighed, and he looked into the sky for a few seconds, remembering the harsh battles he had been through.  He then quickly regained focus.  "Well then, since we both seem to be stranded on this desert planet, I believe we must work together or perish.  Are you with me?"

octavia22

10:16pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Yea it was Hunter lol xD Now someone interact with Blue lol))

Asland:

I chuckled at him. He gave me hope that he could be this happy at a time like this. I stood. "We should  look around no? I stretched out my muscles and shook my fur free of sand. "Plus I have to find food. Don't want to be around a hungry large lion in the middle of the desert" I laughed.

ribunny123

10:32pm Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 10:33pm Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

((Hammy.  >8D))

The Cheshire Cat laughed too.  He then made his whole body visible.  "That wouldn't be good, not at all."  He chuckled.  He went up on his hind legs so that it could be easer for him to see farther ahead, then dropped down on all fours again.  "I saw a cactus in the distance, we could take of the prickles and eat it maybe?"  He chuckled.  "There seems to be nothing else here at the moment."

Hammy twitched as he looked around.  He noticed a human in the distance (Blue x3) and raced over to him, crashing into a weird creature.  (Umbreon XD)  He jumped up and tilted his head at Blue, his eye twitching, not sure wether to talk to him or not.

((I got an idea for something Rigby and Courage could do.  >:D))

Courage's ears pricked as he heard a rumbling sound.  He whimpered.  "I just know something bad is going to happen.."  He murmured.  Almost as soon after he had said that there was a loud roaring sound, although it sound muffled, like it was underground..  The ground then started to rumble more, almost like there was going to be an earthquake.

((*Has super strong urge to bring Godzilla in*  ;3;  I'll make it so that he'll stay about as big as an average human child most of the time, but when he's angry he'll grow to normal size again.  >:D  Since it would be annoying to have a huge reptile creature everywhere.  x3)) 

Lauren10

10:50pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

OoC//: Perhaps Blue could find Hunter and Reepicheep? o3o

Hunter grinned slightly.  "Yeah, the only thing is is that some of these guys are huge." He said, then jumping to the point. "Yes, At this point I would join up with the BB bandits!", "Yes, I join you. We need to find food, shelter, and most importantly figure out where we are exactly.." He spoke, getting up off his knee's and picking up his medals. "Hm." He mumbled, raising Spinax's medal to his head. Maybe Spinax could use Cyclonic Breath and cool things down a bit.. maybe. He thought, taking his glare away from the medals and to the sky.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6