We're on a desert planet. -Privet, me and Tavi- Great.. Just great.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
Daisy98

11:30pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Omigosh Now I wanna join in and play as Ed, Edd @ Eddie. lD))

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
ribunny123

7:31pm Sep 24 2010 (last edited on 7:32pm Sep 24 2010)

Normal User

((If you do I wanna be Edd/Double Dee D:  You can be the other two.))

Sir Reepicheep crossed his arms, trying to think.  "Well, when it comes to shelter I could always cut a hole in a cactus for myself, though I'm not sure what you could do.  For food, there are prickly berries on that small cactus over there and I could cut them off for us, I only need one to fill me up and you may have the rest."

Daisy98

7:56pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((D8 I wanted Edd. lD Uhm, I might or might not.... Trying to think If there are any other cartoons I wanna play as. lD If you'll let me in, that is.))

ribunny123

8:16pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((I'll let you in because you're awesome.  |D  But Tavi has to agree too.  x3))

Daisy98

9:07pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((Fank Woo Ribun~ <3 You are awesome too. 8D Hmm... I could play as Muriel Possibly, or Katara from Avatar... hmm, so many Choices~!))

ribunny123

10:35pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((Squee~  Pick soon so we all can roleplay together.  x3))

Daisy98

11:39pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((Hmm, I think I'll play Muriel, Billy and Mandy From the show... Aw heck , you know what show, and Katara. x3 I'll wait for Tavi to decide.))

ribunny123

1:02am Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 1:03am Sep 25 2010)

Normal User

((*Flails* Billy and Many.  :o  Wouldn't it be boring to talk to yourself all the time if you become both of them?  xD  So just hand over Mandy peacefully and we wont have any problems... >:D

EDIT- Omg I just realized I forgot my red in my other posts D8  *Gets on knees*  WHYYY?!))

Daisy98

1:52am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((Hurrdurr I play too many insane characters if I play Billy only. lD Aw what the heck, you can have Mandy, But I want the Grim Reaper then. lD Or Irwin. XD))

ribunny123

10:07am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((You can have both the Grim Reaper and Irwin as long as I can have Mandy.  x3

Now say all the characters you're going to be so I can put it on the first post without having to waste energy to look back at all the characters you said you were going to be.  X3)) 

octavia22

12:09pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Asland:

I trotted along side the purple cat, heading in the direction of the cactus. Cactus, really? I couldn't live off that, I need meat. I pondered to myself. I had to keep control, as a mighty king I had to keep my composure..but for how long?

Rigby:

The rattled and shook, something screamed in the distance. "What is that?!" The dog beside me was screaming in terror. What was wrong with him?Wus. Suddenly a huge lizard thing appeared. I stood there with my mouth open. (;o)

Blue:

As we where running, something small and furry ran into Umbreon. He stopped and growled at it. "Umbreon wait" I commanded. I looked at the small creature and realized it was a squirrel. Something was off about it though... 

Eastern Dragon Egg on Dragonadopters
ribunny123

1:31pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

The Cheshire Cat stared at the cactus.  "Oh Oh.. This will not do.  We need meet after all, we are cats!"  He walked over to the cactus, then prodded it with his claw, it turned into two huge stakes.  "Haha!  I'm so glad I borrowed that magic dust.  Although I only had a pinch, after this we'll have to find our own food~"

((GODZILLA!  8DDD)) 

Godzilla looked down at the magenta dog thing and the raccoon thing.  He narrowed his eyes, his forked tongue sliding out of his mouth.  He hasn't eaten since he woke up in this strange place, and he missed terrorizing people.  These two would have to do.  He roared again and started to run towards them.

Courage's eyes widened.  He screamed again, covering his eyes.  "What do I do, what do I do?!"  He exclaimed.

((..How does Blue know what a squirrel is if he lives in a world with only pokemon?  x3  Thinking it may be an oddly colored off pachirisu would be more logical.  x3))

Hammy looked at Umbreon, then at Blue.  A wide smile spread across his face.  He lifted a paw and waved at both of them.  "Hi!  My name is Hammy!"  He said cheerfully, since RJ wasn't there, he forgot that he wasn't supposed to talk to humans.

Daisy98

4:07pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((I'll play Grim, Irwin, Billy, Muriel and.... Katara. That's it.))

Lauren10

4:18pm Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 4:18pm Sep 25 2010)

Normal User

Hunter nodded, being shook a little as vibrations ripped through the land. "What was that!?" He asked Sir Reepicheep, eyes glazed over with thought.

OoC//: FFFF. Fail post. Should Spinax come out to protect them from Godzilla? ._.

ribunny123

4:55pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((Alright then Daisy.  <3

Omg yes Laur.  YESSS.  8u))

Sir Reepicheep's ears pricked.  "It sounds like a huge monster of sorts."  He said, his voice betraying no fear.  "It may be a giant, though I doubt it, giants don't like places too hot."  He climbed up Hunter's leg and up to his head, standing on his tiptoes to see better.  "Look!"  He said, pointing.  "It's a huge reptilian-like creature!" 

Lauren10

6:47pm Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 6:48pm Sep 25 2010)

Normal User

Hunter ignored Reepicheep climbing up him, and pulled Spinax's medal out of his pocket. "I've got a giant reptilian creature too!" He said with a smirk, and threw the goldem medal towards the cloudless sky. Suddenly the medal turned white, and the small thing began to take shape of a large vivosaur. 

OoC//: :D   Small, lame picture of spinax! :D

Daisy98

9:32pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((Yay! Shoudl I wait for Tavi or just post?))

Mechromancer

4:23am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

((Has a great urge to be Zim from Invader Zim and Bubbles from Powerpuff girls *o*))

(Banner made by Kina)
ribunny123

3:08pm Sep 27 2010

Normal User

((Daisy- Um.. I dunno x3  Maybe just post so you don't have to wait any longer.  c:

Tri- :o  *Sigh*  Fine.  X3  I'm letting too many lurkers join this.  >.<;  x3;))

Reepicheep stared up at Spinax.  "Impressive."  He said, unable to hide the awe in his voice.

Godzilla stared at Spinax.  He snarled loudly.  He was bigger then Spinax, but he could tell that it would still be a tough battle.  Without hesitating, he slashed at Spinax's face with his large claws, trying to aim for the eyes. 

Lauren10

3:44pm Sep 27 2010

Normal User

Spinax winced, in the back of his head still waiting for Hunter's orders.

"Use Cyclone!" Hunter yelled up to the vivosaur, a slight nod in his muzzle telling them that he knew what to do. Spinax reared up, then pushed himself down. Wind started gathering up at the spines of his back, going up his neck and bursting from his muzzle in the winding form of a cyclone. 
"Good, now do your combo attack." Hunter again said to the creature-- a nod in his step telling them that he knew what to do, again. Spinax's neck craned forward, jaws snapping onto Godzilla's neck (the backside). For the next part Spinax backed out, coming back in to ram into the other reptilian using his side.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6