We're on a desert planet. -Privet, me and Tavi- Great.. Just great.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
ribunny123

11:46pm Sep 22 2010 (last edited on 9:51pm Sep 27 2010)

Normal User

A strange force goes across planets, galaxies, and universes.  I transports a bunch of random book, cartoon, movie, and video game characters from their worlds to a desert planet.  They must figure out how to survive from dehydration, poisonous creatures, Death Worms, and many other things.  There will be fights, there will be love, there will be pants. (Probably not that one.  o3o)

So yeah.. whoever you are being will wake up on the planet.  o3o

My Characters-

The Cheshire Cat{Alice and Wonderland}

Reepicheep{Narnia series}

Gir{Invader Zim}

Hammy{Over the Hedge}

Courage{Courage, the Cowardly Dog} 

Mandy{The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy} 

Miles{Oc}

Dot{Oc}

Slasher{Oc} 

~ 

Tavi's Characters-

Asland{Narnia series}

Blue{Pokemon}

Rigby{Regular Show}

Laur's Characters- 

Hunter{Fossil Fighters} 

~

Daisy's Characters-

Grim{The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy}

Muriel{Courage The Cowardly Dog}

Billy{The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy

Irwin{The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy}

Katara{Avatar, The Last Airbender}

Who are you being?  ;o  I'll say who I'm being after you say who your being.  o3o 

Yes I purposely made this post sand-colored.  c< 

ribunny123

12:21am Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 12:24am Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

((Well.. Since your taking like.. forever (>:x) I'll post who I'm going to be.

I'll be.. The Cheshire Cat from Alice and Wonderland, Reepicheep from the Narnia series, Gir from Invader Zim, Hammy from Over the Hedge, and Cartman from South Park.

I may be more after we get started.  x3)) 

Lauren10

12:32am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

OoC//: CAN I LURK THISSSS. ..... Because if you where to let me join I would totally be Hunter from Fossil Fighters. >3> I am obsessed over that freakin' GAME. Or I could be Duna.. Or Raptin.. Or Dynal. O`3o

octavia22

12:33am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((I'll be..Asland from Narnia. Blue from Poke'mon and omg Rigby from Regular show))

Eastern Dragon Egg on Dragonadopters
octavia22

12:35am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((omg Lauz should join lol))

Lauren10

12:35am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

OoC//: OOOOOOOOOOOOH I wanna watch Regular Show someday. :D

ribunny123

12:37am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Laauurrr.  >8c  You can join if Tavi says yes.

Alright then Tavi.  x3  Want me to start?  8D)) 

octavia22

12:37am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Lauz is in :D Starts plz))

Lauren10

1:00am Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 1:02am Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

Hunter found himself to be laying on the ground. He snorted the dust from his face, rubbing his head as he pushed himself up. "Where am I?" He asked himself, taking a moment to survey the seemingly empty land, nothing but sand for miles. A heated breeze made sand hit the back of his neck. "Hm. Maybe I'm in parchment desert." He said again, standing up. And at that he pulled out his radar and pressed the button on front. "Wha--!?" He said, shocked as his radar went offline. "Hm. Must be a lot of interference with the connections." He said again, "Maybe I'm not in parchment desert." As he began to walk over the sand, the Medals in his pocket jingled.

OoC//: Hunter and Blue are going to get along so well. |D This is hunter, btw. o:
Yup. That boy with the furry looking dino. +3+

ribunny123

1:03am Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 1:04am Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

((Alright then.  x3))

The Cheshire Cat rested his head on his paws.  His eyes were half closed, and he was murmuring The Jabberwocky softly.  His long tail swung over the tree he was resting on, and he curled it into a half circle.  He stretched and flexed his claws, deciding he should go to sleep, even though it was the middle of the day.  He curled his tail around himself to keep warm, even though it was perfectly warm where he was, and went to sleep, although his eyes still were open, which would freak out anyone who was walking by, not like anyone would come wondering around this part of the woods though. 

Reepicheep strutted around the mouse camp.  Earlier that day, he and his mice army had defeated their foes and he was very proud of his victory.  He unsheathed his small, but extremely sharp sword and watched as it glinted in the sunlight, he then went to his special Chief Mouse tent and fell asleep.  A few seconds later, he awoke to a grainy taste in his mouth.  He sat up, coughing.  Looking around, he realized he was in a desert.  His brown eyes widened and he jumped up, spinning around and trying to get his bearings.  "How did I get here.." He said, thinking out loud.  "Could the White Witch somehow have something to do with this?!"

Gir skipped over to where he usually slept.  Smiling, he took out a taco and ate it before he went to bed.  He then spun around three times and went to sleep.  He woke up when he felt his circuits overheating.  He blinked, sticking his tongue out slightly as he looked around at where he was.  "Zim?"  He called out, whining slightly.  "Are you playing hide and seek?"  He started to walk around, looking for Zim.

Hammy raced around the forest.  Narrowly dodging trees and rocks. "Hammy!"  He heard his turtle friend, Vern, yell out.  "Look out for that tree!"  Hammy looked in front of him just in time to see the huge tree that he collided with.  He opened his eyes after being unconscious for what seemed like a few seconds, but was really a few hours.  "Ohhh!  I see sand!"  He said, smiling widely.  "The tree must have had sand-eggs and died!"  He jumped up, stumbling a little because he was dizzy from his head injury.  "Hello?  Is there any doritos here?!"

"Time to go to bed sweetie."  Cartman heard his mom say.  He was playing video games with his.. 'friends' Kyle, Stan, and Kenny.  "But mooom I'm playing videogames with my friiends.."  He whined.  "I'm sorry poopseykins, but you'll have to play more tomorrow."  "Yeah poopseykins."  Kyle snickered, "Time to go to bed, would you like some milkey?"  "Shut the hell up Kyle!"  Cartman snapped, then waddled upstairs to his room and went to bed.

((Long post.  o-o  *Dies*

So.. the basic thing is your characters go to sleep and wake up on the desert planet, and so.. your guises characters find mine or whatever.  ;c)

Lauren10

1:07am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

OoC//: Hmm. Who should I make hunter find? =`3=

ribunny123

1:08am Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 1:09am Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

((I dunno.  o3o;  Any of them would be interesting.  XD))

ribunny123

1:30am Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 1:31am Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

((What about.. Reepicheep?  I dunno really.  I'm bad at choosing stuff.))

Detneth106

1:32am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

[-spazlurks-]

Logo
ribunny123

1:39am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Ew.  Raithe.  D8<  Are you going to copy Laur and join too?  >c))

Detneth106

1:50am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

[Probably not. Raithe has no favorite characters she can RP as. But she loves Fossil Fighters too. 8D -pokes Ignosaurus and Frigisaurus-]

Logo
ribunny123

1:54am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Then go away.  >:c))

Detneth106

1:56am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

[No :c]

Logo
ribunny123

2:03am Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 2:03am Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

((YES >8O  *Chases with pitchspork*))

octavia22

11:00am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Lol sorry had to poof. Now...what is fossil fighters?))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6