Private Roleplay for me and Blaka (i can't think of a title)

Go to page: 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

12:08am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Syra mimmicked the motion. "Are you dead yet?" she asked.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

12:20am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Gelucora nodded. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

12:21am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Okay then I'll resume killign Fleco HEY WAIT A MINUTE!" Syra growled.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

12:24am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Gelucora cocked her head. 

TheDraliDragon

12:30am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Dead thigns can't nod. unless they're undead. Are you undead?" Syra asked.

Featherblaka

12:58am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Gelucora shook her head. 

TheDraliDragon

11:27pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

Then youre an artificial entity?

Featherblaka

11:29pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

(Your sig.... what even?! XD) 

Gelucora made a so-so motion with her hand. 

TheDraliDragon

1:38am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

(I found it on Deviant art :3)

"is there anyway you can communicate? Can you speak psychically?" Syra asked

Featherblaka

2:05am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

Gelucora shook her head. 

TheDraliDragon

1:19am Jan 31 2013

Normal User

"lame"

TheDraliDragon

1:19am Jan 31 2013

Normal User

"lame"

Featherblaka

1:52am Jan 31 2013

Normal User

Gelucora looked at her legs and shook her head. 

TheDraliDragon

2:50am Jan 31 2013

Normal User

"no the other kind you simpleton"

Featherblaka

9:50pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

Gelucora crossed her arms. 

TheDraliDragon

2:49am Feb 1 2013

Normal User

"Well this charades game is annoying" huffed Syra

Featherblaka

2:59am Feb 1 2013

Normal User

Gelucora shrugged. 

TheDraliDragon

9:57pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Syra flicked her arm into a long courved blade covered in spikes. She strafed in a circle around Gelucora.

Featherblaka

10:05pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Gelucora watched her. 

TheDraliDragon

10:06pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Syra took a step forward but continueed her circuitous path.

Go to page: 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26