Private Roleplay for me and Blaka (i can't think of a title)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

2:16pm Dec 4 2012

Normal User

Lurkers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law under article 17 of the Rescreatu Privacy Act of 2012. And i totally didn't just make that up. Ask my lawyer.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
TheDraliDragon

2:18pm Dec 4 2012

Normal User

Bio Skelemeton

::Name:: 

::Species:: 

::Age:: 

::Appearance:: 

::Powers:: 

::Other:: 

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
TheDraliDragon

2:21pm Dec 4 2012 (last edited on 2:22pm Dec 4 2012)

Normal User

Syra Venomheart 
Cedymn/Daemon with a mortal form 
about 100000 years old. 
Curvy with long red hair. Pale skin and blue eyes. When she wants to she resembles an angel. Her Daemon form is an anorexic black figure with talons and claws. She has lost the ability to fly. 
Arcane/Chaotic energy powers, expert martial artist and firearms user. 
Half Daemon, Azkalleon's daughter. 

Sahaestiel 
Kinbeast 
Old as the Universe 
http://featherblaka.deviantart.com/art/KinBeast-for-James-318905211 
Powerful psychic powers. 
He used to be a God, has since given up most of his powers. 

Azkalleon 'Venomheart'
Daemon 
240000ish 
Muscular yet slightly anorexic build, large, sharp talons and fangs. Crests and horns on his head. Black skin and yellow eyes. Can grow small bat/dragon wings. 
Chaotic energy powers, immensely strong and resilient. Can teleport and perform strange phenomena 
Syra's father. he takes up her last name to impress her.

Featherblaka

2:33pm Dec 4 2012

Normal User

Kzingyll (Or 'Terry') 

Technically he's a 'mind scribble' but he generally takes the form of a dromaeosaur.

Unknown

Red and black dromaeosaur, I'll post something later.

Basically anything anyone has ever been afraid of :P

Kzing can has first bio! 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

2:53pm Dec 4 2012 (last edited on 5:17pm Dec 4 2012)

Normal User

(just ignore this post XD)

TheDraliDragon

1:24am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

(bump)

Featherblaka

1:25am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Fleco 'Deadwood' (oh the back-stories) 

Human elf hybrid thing

Around about 15ish

Nuuuuugh deion D: 
Bit taller than average, lean, yellow eyes with slited pupils, few scars here and there, dark brown hair. 
FEAR THE GRAMMAR OF THAT 'SENTENCE'! 

Enhanced senses and reflexes, though it's more of a species ability than a power.

Nyeh?

TheDraliDragon

1:34am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Plot: There's a city in Arrdia (on Salim) called Jamuscun, imagine it like a medieval city in Israel. In Jamuscun are a group of corrupt politicians that are 'babysitting' the city while the actual King is away on a Diplomacy mission. These politicians intend on keeping the city for themsleves and have brought in a private Militia army from further North who are busy oppressing the poorer civilians, while the richer and more sucessful Merchants are encouraged to side with the Politicians. Some citizens choose not to follow these evil men.

Featherblaka

1:38am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

(Sounds good :3 Do I HAVE to make Ebby a bio?) 

TheDraliDragon

1:40am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

(i guess not, maybe later but i want to start)

Featherblaka

1:42am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

(Same here XD You post first?) 

TheDraliDragon

1:55am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Syra flattened her tunic before peering down once again at the Militia harrasing the old man.
"Help! Some one!"
"You dare contradict me?"

Syra leapt, backflipped and landed behind the militia in a crouch. She half splayed, half flicked her right arm and it morphed into a thin blade. She put her left arm over the gurads motuh and slid her balde deep into his ribcage, delighted by the ound of his organs rupturing. She lay the corpse gently on the ground and approached the old man.
"Thank you!" he said. "I only wish my son's were as brave as you!"
"Just remember that i am a friend of the people" said Syra, and walked away, then climbed up a window frame and leapt over riooftops until she was out of sight.

Featherblaka

2:03am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Kzingyll appeared somewhere nearby. "Back!" He warbled loudly. "I brought the cat and a fluffy thing too!" 
Ebony's tail thrashed on the ground. "Perish!" She growled up at him. 
Fleco took in his surroundings. "Where the hell did you.... Hey! I'm not fluffy!" 

(Derp.) 

TheDraliDragon

3:25pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Syra froze, recognising the newcomers. She pulled her hood over her head and moved clsoer, creeping silently. She climbed slowly over the top of a building, cursing the day she ahd lost her wings. She recognised The Raptor immediately, the Cat could've been any street cat but she assumed it was Ebony, but the man.... She had not seen him before

Featherblaka

3:28pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

"You are fluffy." Kzingyll chirped. "That stuff on your head, it's fluffy!" 
Fleco raised an eyebrow. "Riiiiiiight." 

TheDraliDragon

3:29pm Dec 5 2012 (last edited on 3:30pm Dec 5 2012)

Normal User

(                           (V)_(;,,;)_(V) WOOP WOOP WOOP!                  )

Syra edged closer.

Featherblaka

3:32pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

"Yes right." Kzingyll said. 
Fleco huffed.

TheDraliDragon

3:35pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Syra glared at the man-child thing, as she got closer she could tell he was younger, yet he adorned several battle scars. Or some form of scar, they were scars to be sure.

She moved closer, climbing another building and perching above them, now close enough to eavesdrop.

Featherblaka

3:42pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

"My point is made." Kzingyll said. 

TheDraliDragon

3:44pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Syra peered over the edge and leapt down to a perfect stand.

"Raptor, how nice to see you" she said.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26