Private Roleplay for me and Blaka (i can't think of a title)

Go to page: 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

3:28am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelucora nodded. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

3:30am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"So..." said Syra. "I'm bored"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
TheDraliDragon

3:31am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

(stalk my Deviant art favorites and tell em if you recognise that latest one)

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:32am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

(Kay.) 

Gelucora shrugged. 

TheDraliDragon

3:21pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

"You with Fleco? As friends I mean" syra asked.

Featherblaka

7:03pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

Gelucora nodded. 

TheDraliDragon

9:26pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

"That explains a lot" Syra said

Featherblaka

10:04pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

Gelucora nodded. 

TheDraliDragon

10:20pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

Syra returned the nod.

Featherblaka

10:45pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

Gelucora cocked her head. 

TheDraliDragon

10:47pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

Syra was suddenly in front of Gelucora and slashed at her then she was back in her original position.

Featherblaka

10:51pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

Gelucora gave Syra a 'really now?' look as the light that made up her body bent to avoid contact. 

TheDraliDragon

10:54pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

"well you came here to protect Fleco did you not? And i got bored so yeah" shrugged Syra.

Featherblaka

10:58pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

Gelucora tossed her head. 

TheDraliDragon

11:45pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

Syra caused chaotic energy to collapse the groun under Gelucora

Featherblaka

11:51pm Jan 16 2013

Normal User

Gelucora opened her wings and hovered. 

TheDraliDragon

11:40pm Jan 17 2013

Normal User

the same ground reappeared above Gelucora and fell on top of her.

Featherblaka

11:50pm Jan 17 2013

Normal User

The Gelucora-light bent to avoid the ground. 

TheDraliDragon

11:51pm Jan 17 2013

Normal User

"how to deal with light..." puzzled Syra.

Featherblaka

11:59pm Jan 17 2013

Normal User

Gelucora arched her neck backwards and held up her index finger. 

Go to page: 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26