Private Roleplay for me and Blaka (i can't think of a title)

Go to page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

12:17am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelucora raised her tail. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

2:24am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"I like it" Syra said, nodding her approval.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

2:30am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelucora nodded. 

TheDraliDragon

2:33am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"Any vital arteries in your tail?" Syra asked

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

2:35am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelucora shook her head. 

TheDraliDragon

2:38am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"Oh" said Syra sadly. "Why don't you talk? It's awfully depressing"

Featherblaka

2:42am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelucora pointed to her throat. 

TheDraliDragon

2:44am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"Injury, disfigurement or just no voice box?" Syra asked.

Featherblaka

2:47am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelocora opened her mouth and pointed to the solid wall off light that covered her windpipe. 

TheDraliDragon

2:49am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Syra sent a small bolt of lightning at the wall.

Featherblaka

2:50am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

The wall shot the lightning right back at Syra. 

TheDraliDragon

2:51am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

She ducked. "I didn't think that was going to work" said Syra.

Featherblaka

2:51am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelucora crossed her arms. 

TheDraliDragon

2:55am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

'Well i had to try it!" Syra protested.

Featherblaka

2:56am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelucora shook her head. 

TheDraliDragon

2:58am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"Well what else am i supposed to do?" Syra asked. "Is there a way to get rid of that? How does one get a piece of light lodged in thier throat?"

Featherblaka

3:00am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelucora shook her head and gestured to the rest of her body, which was made up of light. 

TheDraliDragon

3:03am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"well what the hell" said Syra. "you're weird"

Featherblaka

3:17am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Gelucora pointed at Syra. 

TheDraliDragon

3:22am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"Okay i guess I'm not one who can point fingers..." said Syra.

Go to page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26