Kinbeast Wake. Now! (Blaka, Petra, Gav, Emma, Keegnan & Crystal)

Go to page: 1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

1:19am Jan 20 2014

Normal User

"That is a good point. But I can at least make sure you don't lose any other lives-that nobody here does." Valkyrie said.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:26am Jan 20 2014

Normal User

"The irony to that is that we are currently in the grim reapers house." Ebony said. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:31am Jan 20 2014

Normal User

"Grim Reaper?" Valkyrie asked, trying to remember where he had heard that before.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:40am Jan 20 2014

Normal User

"Death." Ebony said simply. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:43am Jan 20 2014

Normal User

"Well, it may be his home, but we will not pay for his hospitality with our lives." Valkyrie said, slightly unsure of himself.

Featherblaka

1:47am Jan 20 2014

Normal User

Ebony purred with laughter. "I highly doubt he'd kill us, I was just pointing it out." 

Keeganvalehdan

12:36am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

"Sorry, I have a tendency to take things a bit literally sometimes-comes with the breed." He said, smirking.

Featherblaka

12:42am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

"Okay then." Ebony said. "For future reference, if I ever tell you to break a leg, I do not mean it literally. You don't need another one." 

Keeganvalehdan

12:54am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie laughed. "There is a difference between taking some things literally and inflicting grievous self-harm."

Featherblaka

12:59am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

"Just saying." Ebony said with a shrug. "What are the females of your species like? Hell, do you even have females?" 

Keeganvalehdan

1:04am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

"Oh, we have females-although, I'm not exactly an expert on the topic." Valkyrie said. "The female I know best is my...I'm not sure what the translation is, but person I love-Princess Renia, and-Gods bless her-she can be more self-centered and irritating than a Drowvia royal."

Featherblaka

1:19am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

(Heartbreak XD) 

Ebony's ears drooped ever so slightly. "Girlfriend is the best translation I have for that, though I personally think it sounds too.... human, even for English. What do they look like? Do they appear the same as the males, or do they have three heads, fifty tails and flash through the spectrum at a hundred miles an hour or something ridiculous like that?"

Keeganvalehdan

1:21am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

"They look more or less like us, although they have more of a feminine structure-and massive flowers on their chest for reproduction..." Valkyrie said, mumbling the last part slightly.

Featherblaka

1:41am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

"Okay." Ebony said with a nod. "So evolution, which is definitely a sapient being, basically decided that they wanted to have something that looked almost human, but really, really, wasn't when you looked closely? Alternatively, it wanted something that looked Skyyron when they made humans, whichever came first." 

Keeganvalehdan

2:00am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

"Well, all twelve of the species recognized by the Guardian Alliance-the Sentient Species-have similarities, they are all humanoid for one thing. The Deluruxians and Durinar look very similar to humans. Also we were first, my many millenia." Valkyrie said.

Featherblaka

2:09am Jan 24 2014

Normal User

"Well, my race started the end of the human race, so that must count for something." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:24am Jan 27 2014

Normal User

"It certainly would..." Valkyrie said, thinking about something.

Featherblaka

12:50am Jan 27 2014

Normal User

Ebony cocked her head. "What's up?" 

Keeganvalehdan

12:58am Jan 27 2014

Normal User

"Something to consider for later." Valkyrie said, wincing in pain. "I think we might need to wait a while before making any other attacks-and possibly get some more friends if you have any-even I can only do so much with the men we have."

Featherblaka

1:24am Jan 27 2014

Normal User

"Technically none of us are men, and only three of us including yourself are male." Ebony said. "Unless we've wrongly referring to you as he and him." She said, flicking her tail towards Raavol. 

Go to page: 1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161