Kinbeast Wake. Now! (Blaka, Petra, Gav, Emma, Keegnan & Crystal)

Go to page: 1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 161 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

1:20am Jan 12 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie practically preformed low-level emergency surgery on himself, removing shrapnel, cleaning up his wounds an trying to fix, or at least help the healing, of his 'bones'. He constantly asked Ebony for new things or grabbed objects to help him, and by the end of it there were bits and bobs and shreds of fabric across the room and several rudimentary contraptions he had tried to make out of several things and had sort-of worked.

Raavol didn't move, seeming to almost be meditating.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:32am Jan 12 2014

Normal User

"Aliens." Ebony said, clasping her hands together in something best described as glee. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:38am Jan 13 2014

Normal User

"You are an alien, you don't see me rubbing my hands together in delight when you are badly wounded." Valkyrie said with could be both a glare and a weak smile.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:45am Jan 13 2014

Normal User

Ebony frowned. "I'm glad that I get to feed some of my curiosity, not the circumstances in which I get to do so."

Keeganvalehdan

1:49am Jan 13 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie pulled a bit of shrapnel out of his armor, some blood coming out, which he didn't even bother about. He put the bit of shrapnel up to his eye, then put it in the small jar he had put the other few 'bone' fragments into.

Featherblaka

1:58am Jan 13 2014

Normal User

Ebony peered at the jar, and her fascination appeared once more. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:10am Jan 13 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie began finishing bandaging himself, trying to stop bleeding and pouring antiseptic onto wounds.

Featherblaka

2:16am Jan 13 2014

Normal User

"You wanna know what that antiseptic stuff is?" Crawford asked, smirking slightly as Ebony glared.  

Keeganvalehdan

12:44am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie froze completely. "I have a very good idea, yes, but if you are a fan of your jaws I would suggest not confirming my suspicions." He said in a casual, almost cheerful manner.
Raavol crushed a rock in his hands, turning the hard lump of stone into powder with ease-and it was pretty clear what he was symbolizing.

Featherblaka

12:55am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

"She hasn't hurt me yet." Crawford said with a surprising amount of confidence. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:04am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

"We weren't talking about her." Came a low, slow growl from Raavol, who was a lot closer behind Crawford than he had seemed to be before.

Featherblaka

1:13am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Crawford's confidence melted into oblivion and he scampered away. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:16am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

(Raavol has that effect on Crawfords XD)

Raavol watched as Crawford left.

Featherblaka

1:25am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

(He hasn't wet himself yet, thankfully XD)

Ebony snorted. "It's my spit. It contains microscopic worms that just love to fix things."

Keeganvalehdan

1:42am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie shuddered. "I told you not to confirm my suspicions." He said, clearly very disgusted. "Should I make it back to a Skyyron world I will half to go through so many purification rituals."

Featherblaka

1:49am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Ebony snorted. "No need to be so high-and-mighty. They'll die and disintegrate into less than nothing in a day or so." 

Keeganvalehdan

2:16am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie didn't even reply, busying himself with his wounds.

Featherblaka

2:22am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Ebony shuffled uneasily. "I'm sorry...."

Keeganvalehdan

1:20am Jan 15 2014

Normal User

"Never mind." Valkyrie replied sharply, but in a kinder tone.

Featherblaka

1:24am Jan 15 2014

Normal User

Ebony mumbled something and looked away. 

Go to page: 1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 161