Kinbeast Wake. Now! (Blaka, Petra, Gav, Emma, Keegnan & Crystal)

Go to page: 1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

2:26am Feb 2 2014

Normal User

Ebony frowned. "It's really not that bad." 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

12:25am Feb 4 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie just looked down at her with what would have been a raised-eyebrow ex
pression if he had had eyebrows.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

12:44am Feb 4 2014

Normal User

"I could have filled you with vicious parasites that aren't going to disappear into oblivion in a day." Ebony said. "Come on, have some optimism!" 

(It had to be done XD)

Keeganvalehdan

1:06am Feb 8 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie just looked at Ebony, his ex
pression changing to something a gloomy 'you've got to be kidding' glare.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:09am Feb 8 2014

Normal User

Ebony frowned. "You need to lighten up." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:27am Feb 8 2014

Normal User

"I am stuck in what could only be described as a complete pit of hellish proportions surrounded by dozens of terrifying monsters and psychotic bounty hunters that all seem to want to kill me and now have to fight a megalomaniacal super-genius with a Doomsday device of unknown power or ability who apparently controls a seemingly limitless army that at the very least contains a host of millions of  mutated warrior Rats, several deadly magical bounty hunters, super-powerful synthetic battle drones with artificial intelligence and the super-genius himself, not to mention that I am terribly wounded in a dozen different vital areas and to top it all off I am stuck here, through all of this, with you!" Valkyrie yelled.

Featherblaka

1:33am Feb 8 2014

Normal User

Ebony recoiled as if she'd been bitten. "And how do you think I feel?!" 

Keeganvalehdan

1:44am Feb 8 2014 (last edited on 1:45am Feb 8 2014)

Normal User

Valkyrie slammed his hand down on the chair. "This is your homeland, is it not?! Is this not the place you grew up, where you lived out the first years of your life, making your friends-likely some very close ones-learning your lessons-like how to survive in this, this madhouse! Were you not born here, or is that just some other bizarre concoction from your demented psyche Ebony!?" He hissed down at her.
Valkyrie closed his eyes and took a second. "I am sorry, I did not need to treat you like that or disrespect you and your home in such a way, but this is not my homeland, this is not where I lived my life or want to live a second longer. As soon as I get the opportunity I am leaving Ebony, Dredge or no Dredge."
(Right about there is where the 'Owwwwwwwww' cat from Puss'n Boots would go XD)

Featherblaka

2:05am Feb 8 2014 (last edited on 4:35am Feb 8 2014)

Normal User

(Go Crawford! Use reference! XD) 

"Every time!" Ebony yowled, her hackles shooting up. "Every single time! Has anyone ever thought that maybe I don't want to be like this?! What the hell did you people think, that I wanted to grow up like this?! To grow up here?! The only close friend I've made here died when I was a kit, Valkyrie! I had to kill him before he took his zombified beak and ripped me apart! Do you know what it's like having to live with that?! Better yet, do you know what that does to the mind of a child?!" 

Keeganvalehdan

1:51am Feb 9 2014 (last edited on 1:52am Feb 9 2014)

Normal User

"No, Ebony, I have no idea what that is like, because I have absolutely no memories of being a child, or growing up, or where I come from. I don't even know if I had friends, and certainly don't have what you would denote as a 'friend' now. As for killing people, I have killed thousands of life forms, and been responsible for the deaths of billions more-billions Ebony! Innocents, children, peaceful people who deserved nothing less than admiration! Do you know what that does to a person, the knowledge that you have the blood of millions of innocent children on your hands-especially when you remember nothing else bit that blood! I am not saying you have not lived through hardships, I am not saying you have had a perfect or even average life, I am not saying you have not had terrible things happen to you and to others-but at least you remember them Ebony-at least you remember your life. At least you remember your friend." Valkyrie stood up, despite the excruciating amount of pain he was in and how difficult it was for him to do so, and walked into the next room.

Featherblaka

2:04am Feb 9 2014

Normal User

"And I live every second of my life wishing I could forget!" Ebony yowled after him. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:14am Feb 9 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie stopped in the doorway. "You, your personality, your lifestyle, who you are-it's just a sum of your memories and life experiences. Without them, you wouldn't be you anymore. Be careful what you wish for Ebony." Valkyrie said without turning before stepping out of sight.

Featherblaka

2:27am Feb 9 2014

Normal User

"You think I don't know that?!" Ebony snarled. "I don't want to live with myself anymore!"

Keeganvalehdan

12:51am Feb 11 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie was gone, and clearly had no intention of continuing the argument.

Featherblaka

1:06am Feb 11 2014

Normal User

Ebony turned and stalked into another room. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:17am Feb 12 2014

Normal User

(Does not know what to post...)

Featherblaka

1:30am Feb 12 2014

Normal User

(Timeskip?)

Keeganvalehdan

1:48am Feb 12 2014

Normal User

(Sure, that works)

Featherblaka

2:11am Feb 12 2014

Normal User

Ebony padded into the room Valkyrie was in, her tail low and her eyes down. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:20am Feb 13 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie was sitting in the shadow, his eyes closed and without movement. Raavol was somehow nowhere to be seen.

Go to page: 1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161