Kinbeast Wake. Now! (Blaka, Petra, Gav, Emma, Keegnan & Crystal)

Go to page: 1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

1:26am Jan 27 2014

Normal User

"We are male." Valkyrie laughed. "I was using the term to reference soldiers, not actual human males."

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:45am Jan 27 2014

Normal User

"Alright. Just making sure I didn't need to educate you." Ebony said. "Because I'm really not that masculine or human at all." 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:53am Jan 27 2014

Normal User

"No, you are quite the lady I assure you." Valkyrie complimented.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:27am Jan 27 2014

Normal User

Ebony just looked at him with a bemused ex
pression, unsure what to make of what he'd said. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:10am Jan 28 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie just continued on. "Is-Darkness forgive me-there anyone else in this...city...that we could call on for any possibly sort of aid-preferably someone that is not completely psychotic or will try to kill us."

Featherblaka

1:38am Jan 28 2014

Normal User

"We have no friends." Crawford said bluntly. "Cal and Rhi are it." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:45am Jan 28 2014

Normal User

"Cal?" Valkyrie questioned. "Who is cal?"

Featherblaka

1:52am Jan 28 2014

Normal User

"Y'know, the bat." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:17am Jan 29 2014

Normal User

"I apologize, I had forgotten the bat...I had forgotten the bat..." Valkyrie repeated quieter, seeming concerned and slightly fuzzy.

Featherblaka

2:26am Jan 29 2014

Normal User

Ebony frowned. "What's wrong?" 

Keeganvalehdan

2:36am Jan 29 2014

Normal User

"I forgot the bat." Valkyrie replied, still a little to himself.

Featherblaka

2:44am Jan 29 2014

Normal User

"I've established that." Ebony said. "Why's that a problem?"

Keeganvalehdan

2:50am Jan 29 2014

Normal User

"Because I forgot about the bat. I am a military commander with hundreds of years of experience, I shouldn't make big mistakes like that-a Skyyron warrior of any rank shouldn't make a mistake like that." Valkyrie said.

Keeganvalehdan

12:50am Feb 1 2014

Normal User

(bump)

Featherblaka

1:06am Feb 1 2014

Normal User

(Res ate my post again! :()

"I shouldn't be allowed outside." Ebony said with a shrug. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:21am Feb 2 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie tried to stand, but fell back down again.

Featherblaka

1:36am Feb 2 2014

Normal User

"Stay." Ebony ordered. "You'll make it worse, give the worms a chance to figure out how your anatomy works so they can start doing something."

Keeganvalehdan

1:46am Feb 2 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie shuddered, then nodded.

Featherblaka

1:51am Feb 2 2014

Normal User

"Don't be a kit, they aren't 'icky' at all." Ebony said, patting his head. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:20am Feb 2 2014

Normal User

Valkyrie muttered something that could have been a prayer in Skyyron.

Go to page: 1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161