Another Amazing Rp With 'Teh' Ty <3

Go to page: 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Bookmark Thread
CH

9:24pm Feb 14 2012 (last edited on 9:25pm Feb 14 2012)

Normal User

My cheeks turned pink but I chose to drop the subject. Maybe that was for the best, anyways. Giving the sketch book once again back to him, I sighed and said, 

[[NEWPAGE. ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
CH

10:11am Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[ Up. <3 ]]

YoursTruly

2:58pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

I took the sketchpad and returned it to my bag before she could change her mind about giving it back, and shrugged.
''Oh well. There's always a first for everything, I guess.''

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:09pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[Heheheheheehehehehehehe. c:

Should I make lunch end? Seeing as I dunno what else to put. ^_^ ]]

YoursTruly

3:17pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[Shur. c:]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:23pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[No, wait. I meant after school. But yeah. ]]

The rest of the day, my mind couldn't stop wrapping around Sanctus and what happened at lunch. Who cares if he drew... More then ten sketches of me, right? 

Well, at first I thought that way, but after a while, I realized how weird that truly was. And what was weirder was that he said so himself - 'He couldn't stop'. That was just... Weird. 

But, what I truly couldn't understand, was how he kept saying they weren't 'perfect'. They didn't 'look exactly like me'.  I kept blushing through out the day to myself, any time I thought of that odd fact. 

But, finally, the school day was over, and I could appease my pounding, tired head in the comfort of my home. I walked out of the classroom, and went to my locker to grab all the books I would need for home work. Slightly wishing that I'd run into Sanctus. 

And mostly wishing I wouldn't.

YoursTruly

4:15pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[Hehe, Sanctu is a creep. You want him to run into her or not.]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:16pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[It's your turn. You choose. 

|DDD

... And, Ikr? xDDD I first typed that she didn't care. But as I reread my post, I was like, wait a minute. That IS weird. lollll. ]]

YoursTruly

3:52pm Feb 24 2012

Normal User

[[Gahhh. Ty's sorry for epic procrastinating/failing. x .x]]

I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out why I couldn't help but think of Dawn every moment, want to draw her every time I picked up a pencil, why I couldn't shake her from my thoughts... It obviously wasn't normal, after all. I'd probably freaked her out and made her think I was weirder than she already did, if nothing else. But I couldn't help it.

Did normal friends do things like this? I had some time ago begun to consider Dawn as a friend rather than just a person who took an interest, but my behaviour startled me. This was not an ordinary friendship. It was something... More.

The bell signalling the end of my class brought me back to the present, and I tried to force the ideas creeping into my mind from my head. We were friends, nothing more. Maybe not even that anymore. We could never be anything more than just that; she would never like me in that way, so why bother thinking about it? No one would ever like me like that.

I sighed, putting my books away and slinging my bag over my shoulder, heading to my locker. I saw Dawn at hers, and gave a small wave and a ghost of a smile, before continuing onwards to my own locker.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:30am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

When I had seen Sanctus walk passed with a small wave, I smiled back. He didn't know I was creeped out, right? I made it known at lunch that it was no big deal. So, even though I was completely weirded out after thinking about it, that didn't mean I'd have to tell him that. 

I finished grabbing my things and caught up with him. I saw some people looking at me weird, some smirking and chuckling in my direction as I came up to Sanctus. My cheeks once again turned crimson but I ignored them and looked at Sanctus with a smile. 
"Hey. You in a hurry to get home?"
After seeing his dad, I couldn't let myself just watch him walk home. Maybe him coming over my house for home work - actually to know he was away from his dad - would be better then crazy worrying by myself.

[[It's fine. :> I haven't been on almost all week. My computer is completely dead, meaning I can only get on on the weekends now. :c
Our other role plays aren't dead right? :C ]] 

YoursTruly

10:40am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

[[Noooo. Ty's just procrastinating. 8D;]]

I saw Dawn approaching next to me, and turned to look at her with a smile. People were looking at us, but I'd learned that ignoring her didn't do anythign, and she was very persistent. I was surprised she was even speaking to me after how weird I'd acted, but I went along with it.
''Not really.''
I replied, shrugging. I was never in a hurry to get home, so I tended to walk slowly, or take the long way back.
''I just have some homework to do, but that can wait if it needs to. Why?''
I opened my locker, glancing back to her as I put my books back. Why was she so curious?

[[/izafailure/]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:45am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

[[ Oh, good. <333 My mom's computer is slow so I don't feel like fishing through the pages if they weren't even dead, but just on pause or whatever. xDDD But yeah. ]]

I smiled, relieved that he wasn't in a hurry to get home as much as I was in a hurry to have him leave that home. 
"I was thinking you could come home with me for a bit. Will your dad mind?"

Eh. I didn't care if Sanctus minded. He was going whether he liked it or not. It was his dad I will always worry about, now... 

YoursTruly

10:52am Feb 25 2012 (last edited on 10:53am Feb 25 2012)

Normal User

[[Ty shall go bump them up to appease yer worries. c:

EDIT- YOU LITTLE NINJA YA. O 3O]]

I was a bit surprised at the offer of going over to her house, but didn't know how to reply. He minded any contact I had with other people; he seemed to like it better when I spoke to no one. I didn't know why, but that was how it was.

But still, I couldn't exactly just turn down her offer. It would be plain rude. Besides, what he didn't know couldn't hurt him. After a few moments of thinking, I decided to agree.
''Nah. Are you sure your parents won't mind, though?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:54am Feb 25 2012 (last edited on 10:55am Feb 25 2012)

Normal User

[[My worries are now appeased by my own bumping. O-O
EDIT:
OHYEAH. ]]

I shrugged with a shake of my head. 
"They won't mind. Seeing as I'm knew around here, they'd love to see I made at least one friend."

[[AHHH. Fail. You can power play them leaving or whatever. ]] 

YoursTruly

11:07am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

[[NINJAAAAAA~
Hokai. c:]]

I smiled as I closed my locker, glad to be known as her 'friend'. Her parents seemed very different from my dad, anyway. Then again, I'd always known my dad didn't act like a normal father did.
''Alright then, let's go.''
I nodded my head in the direction of the doors at the other end of the hallway, and started walking.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

11:17am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

I smiled, glad he didn't refuse.
"My mom may be asleep from working, but my dad is always awake making dinner. Maybe you can stay to eat?"
I said as I walked out the exit doors. I found myself walking a little bit faster, and it was mostly because the stares from the students were burning my back. 

"So..."
I started, being reminded by the lunch conversation just by looking at him. 
"That black eye was from your dad."
I said as more of a statement. He had refused to tell me where he had gotten the wound before, but this conversation was better then the one at lunch.

[[So, I completely forgot how Sanctus came to school that morning. Did he have a black eye? O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O One of my role plays did.  ]]

YoursTruly

10:28pm Mar 2 2012

Normal User

[[ROFLMAO. Yes. XD And he denied where he got it completely, and avoided answering her question. |D]]

I quickened my pace to match hers, smiling in surprise. I hadn't expected her dad to be the one to make dinner at her house. I guessed I was just too used to doing things myself, her having a father that helped around the place was a surprise.
I wasn't sure I'd be particularly welcome to stay and eat, but I nodded my head anyway. My smile was wiped clean off my face when she commented on my black eye again. I thought we'd dropped that subject.
''Ah... N-no. I just...'' He paused, trying to think of a suitable excuse.
''Walked into a post. I wasn't looking where I was going.''
It was a lame excuse and he knew it, but it was the best he could come up with. He had never been much good at lying, really.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:49am Mar 3 2012

Normal User

I rolled my eyes, not believing a word that came from his lips.

"Uh, no. I'm not that easy to fool, Sanctus."

I said with a smile in his direction. Okay, so it was possible that it wasn't truly his dad's fault. But walking into a post? Not that easy.

"And, I always find things out."

Like at lunch.

I shook the thought from my mind and added,

"So you my as well just tell me..."

I loved messing with him. Trying to get information out of him that he hated being known.

[[Ahh. You're good at remembering. xD ]]

YoursTruly

1:46pm Mar 3 2012

Normal User

[[Lol. Thankyou. xD]]

I sighed, really not wanting to tell her anything. She had a point when she said she wasn't easy to fool, and that she always found things out.
It didn't mean I had to tell her, though. At least, not yet.
''Tell you what? Like I said, I walked into a lampost.''
I shrugged, trying to brush it off.
She really was a stubborn girl, more stubborn than anyone I'd ever met. Or maybe it was just because I didn't know anyone else very well. Still, she had to be more persistent than normal.
''There's nothing to tell.''
I added, hoping to convince her.
''I'm not trying to fool you.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:46pm Mar 4 2012

Normal User

I stared at Sanctus for a long while with a skeptical look. Well, with those eyes, how could I not just give in...
"Fine, so you walked into a lamp post. I'll let it go - for now."

If I ever saw another bruise on him, I'd get the information I want. But, for now, I'd rather not stay on the topic and make him feel uncomfortable. Seeing as I was practically blaming his dad.

It took everything in me not to bring up lunch. I just wanted to know why he was drawing me. Not that embarrassing or weird or anything, right? I swallowed, fidgeting with my fingers before glancing at him.

"I think today's pizza night at my house. You fine with that?"

Go to page: 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20