Another Amazing Rp With 'Teh' Ty <3

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Bookmark Thread
CH

6:54pm Feb 14 2012 (last edited on 6:55pm Feb 14 2012)

Normal User

"You're so... You're so..."
My fists clenched together as I tried thinking of the word to describe him other then 'annoying', but my thoughts immediately stopped as I tle="Powered by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTU0ODE6MTIxOnNhdzo3ODQ4NTNjNzI5NmNlODQwMzdjNDY3NWQ1OGQ5MWRmYTp6LTE4LTE2OTIzOnd3dy5yZXNjcmVhdHUuY29t">saw the guy that had kicked him in his stomach come up and push Sanctus off the seat - before I could even try to stop. 
"Hey!"
I exclaimed, jumping out of my seat, and forcing my own chair to fall to the ground. But, just as I was about to explain to this punk just what he made Sanctus go through in the hospital, my eyes were drawn to Sanctus's sketch pad, laying flat out across the table. Almost right in tle="Powered by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_1" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTQzNTM6NjgwOmZyb250OmMxMDE2Y2Y3Y2M1OTkyN2U3MjlkMmEyMTRiYzliNWFhOnotMTgtMTY5MjM6d3d3LnJlc2NyZWF0dS5jb20%3D">front of me really. 

[[ I actually don't care if Dawn see's it. It's me that's wondering. -_- 

OMG18THPAGE]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
YoursTruly

7:05pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

[[LOL.]]

I hadn't been expecting to be pushed off the chair, and dropped the sketchpad as I did. It fell open on the table, about a few pages in, on one of the first drawings I'd done. It, just like every other drawing in the sketchpad, was of a young girl, her face turned slightly away.
She had her hair tied up, as Dawn usually did. Her smile was gentle, as Dawn's was, and her eyes, even as a drawing, held kindness. No matter what way you looked at it, there was no debating who it was.
It was almost like a photograph of her, even if I had drawn it from memory.
I scrambled to my feet, ignoring the guy behind me. He seemed to have gone now, anyway, so it wasn't so bad.
I stood, surprised that it had fallen open on that exact page for a moment, and cursing my luck that it hadn't opened on an unused page, reaching forward to pick it up and trying to come up with some explanation to tell her.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

7:13pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

[[I KNEW IT. ]]

I could feel my cheeks burning as I stared down at the sketch. It was me. There was no denying it. 
"That's very... Accurate."
I said, shocked at how it truly resembled me in any detail that could be found in a simple sketch. My eyes were only teared away once Sanctus had taken the book. Blinking once. Twice. I then looked up at him, feeling awkward and having no words to say. 
I don't understand why I felt so bashful. Or awkward. I guess it was because it was Sanctus, a guy who usually held stuff in, would most likely be someone who he truly was in something he enjoyed. In this case, drawing. 
So why was I apart of it?
Swallowed, I put a hand to my neck, before finally averting my eyes, a small smile coming from my lips. 
"Didn't know you were that good." 

YoursTruly

7:22pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

[[WELL IT WAS FAIRLY OBVIOUS.]]

''I... Ah... Sorry.''
I mumbled, not looking up at her. I had closed my sketchpad, holding it with both hands and clutching it tightly to my chest. I hadn't wanted her to see it, and this was why.
She was obviously embarassed. Probably horrified I'd done something like that. Why had it really been necessary for me to do that? There was no reason why I should have done it. No actually need to draw her.
But, my fingers had just been itching to draw her so badly... I just had to, I couldn't help it. This had never happened before, I'd always been able to chose exactly what I wanted to draw.
Now, though, it was like there was something wrong with me. I couldn't help but draw her; my hands moved of their own accord.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

7:33pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

[[I just wanted one smart moment, Ty. And you had to ruin it for me. :c 
YOU CAN'T TAKE ALL THE SMARTNESS.]]

A small chuckle bubbled up my throat as I ran a hand through my hair. 
"There's no need to be sorry, Sanctus."
I said, a smile still staying on my face. 
"I just can't believe you took the time to... Draw me. No one's ever really done that before."
I picked up the chair that had fallen when the jerk pushed Sanctus, and sat in it once it was upright. 
"But, why'd you do it?"
I asked, looking up at him as the redness in my cheeks slowly diminished.

YoursTruly

7:37pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

[[LOL. YES I CAN.
/we must have very little smartness to go round, apparently/]]

I couldn't understand why she was smiling, why she was so happy about it.
She might say there was no need to be sorry, but there was. I had drawn her without asking first, and filled up my book with drawings of her.
And now she wanted to know why. How could I answer that if I didn't know myself?
Sighing, I pulled my own chair up and sat in it as she sat in hers, still not meeting her eyes.
''... I don't know.''
I replied, not swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat.
''I just couldn't help it. Anytime I picked up my pencil, I couldn't help but... Draw you.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

7:45pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

[[Don't. Even. Go. There. ]]

At the last words spoken, my eyebrows furrowed. He just had random impulses to draw me? How many has he even drawn?
"That's... Weird."
I said, finally able to look at him without feeling that shocked feeling I had a minute ago. 
"Can I see it?"
I whispered, reaching out for the sketch book. Oh, come on. I know what it is. Why not just let me see if there are any more? 

YoursTruly

8:25pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

[[Fieeeeeeen.]]

I sighed, not seeing the point in keeping them hidden from her any longer. She already knew exactly what they were drawings of, so why not?
Passing her the sketchbook with a sulky ex
pression on my face- why did I always look so childish when I did that? I looked like a six year old or something- I wondered what she would say when she saw them all.
''Fine.''
I said eventually, still not entirely willingly.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

8:26pm Feb 14 2012 (last edited on 8:26pm Feb 14 2012)

Normal User

[[ Are there like creepy lots of them, or like normal? :DDDD I don't want her feeling all creeped for no reason. xDDD ]

YoursTruly

8:31pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

[[Iunno. He's had that book since before the hospital, so I'd say like... Average. About a dozen, maybe, but that's it.
And lots of cute things are creepy. Like singing outside someone's window= STALKER. /only one example of many/]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

8:38pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

I grabbed the sketch book with a smile, feeling oddly anxious as I hesitantly opened the book. As I flipped through the pages, the smile on my lips diminished to that confused ex
pression again. There were about a dozen pictures here. Swallowing, I looked back up at him. Goodness, he was so darn cute when he looked at me like that. 
"Wow."
I said, lifting my eyebrows at him before looking back down at the sketches. 
"These look just like me."
I said with another smile before handing the sketch book back to him. 

Though, now I felt like I violated him. He hadn't wanted me to see the sketches, and unintentionally I did. Who was at fault? 
"Why do you seem so upset that I saw? Those are... Beautiful, just like you said. I don't see any reason to hide them."

YoursTruly

8:45pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

I shrugged, gladly taking hold of my book and holding it against my lap like I had been doing.
She said they looked just like her, but she was wrong. No matter how many times I tried, they were never as... Perfect as she was. They were just as close as I could ever hope to get.
''I don't know... The pictures aren't beautiful. They don't look as much like you as they should. Besides...''
I paused, wondering how to explain the feeling I'd had that she wouldn't be happy if she knew I'd been drawing her.
''It's just weird.''
I said eventually, figuring it was close enough.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

8:49pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

I sighed, wishing I had never seen the drawings. If that stupid bully wouldn't have come here, I would have some how coerced him to show me willingly, so I wouldn't have to feel so bad. 
"I think you're to hard on yourself sometimes, Sanctus. Ask anyone around here, they'd thing it's perfectly like me. It's not weird, it's talent."
My shoulders slumped slightly as I added,
"But, as usual, we'll disagree. I'm sorry I saw it."
I shrugged, leaning back in my seat.

YoursTruly

8:53pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

I sighed, wondering how she could possibly be sorry for seeing them.
''What are you sorry for? It's my fault for drawing them to begin with.''
I replied, not commenting on her idea that it was 'talent'. They were like her, alright, but not enough. Not as much as I had wanted them to be.
Maybe that was why I couldn't help but want to draw her over and over, in an attempt to get it perfect.

[[/fail/]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

9:00pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

"What? No, Sanctus, there's no fault in that because it wasn't a mistake. Those are way better then I could ever do. And, to do it all from memory?"
I sighed, as I added, 
"I can't do that."
I reached over the table, snatched the sketch book, and opened it to a random page, showing him. 
"Tell me that's horrible, Sanctus. Because I doubt you can say those words out loud while looking at this."

YoursTruly

9:06pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

I shrugged, not wanting to listen to her. It wasn't the actual drawing that was a mistake; it was drawing her so many times, without asking her, or even telling her I was going to be drawing her.
It was just wrong, and I shouldn't have done it.
My eyes widened slightly as she snatched my sketch book up, and I shook my head as she said I couldn't call it horrible.
''It is. It's just... terrible. Nothing like you.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

9:08pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

" Ughh!"
I grunted, looking at the drawing before putting it beside my face and saying,
"What are you talking about? It looks exactly like me!"
I exclaimed. I know I had said that we'd just disagree, but I couldn't help but argue about this. He was being his stubborn self with stupid to add on to it. 

YoursTruly

9:12pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

''... No, it doesn't.''
I replied again, watching with an amused ex
pression as she held it up beside her own face. It was similar, but it still wasn't good enough.
''Can't we just agree to disagree?''
I asked, not wanting to get into the argument that I knew almost for a fact was coming.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

9:14pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

"...No."
I said stubbornly as I looked through the sketches once more. 
"What is it that makes them not look like me, Sanctus? Why does it even matter? They're good. Whether they look like me or not."

YoursTruly

9:18pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

I shrugged, wondering how to explain it to her.
''They're not as pretty, is all.''
I replied, sighing. I hadn't realized how my words might have been interpretated, but didn't really care. They weren't good, and I just wished she'd drop it.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20