Another Amazing Rp With 'Teh' Ty <3

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
CH

1:12pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

PRIVATE. D:

Anyways...

Okayy. So some kind of disability kid that gets picked on, and another just nerdy unpopular student.

Who you wanna be? :D

Do you wanna do bios? :D

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
YoursTruly

1:26pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Dunno. And teh new person dun haveta be nerdy. x3 It's just liek. Think about it like some blind/deaf/mute/etc kid that's uber bullied. Then, this new person transfers to the school, and they end up frieeeends. ;D

Pft. Bios. Are boring. xD Basic ones, mebbe, just name, age, pic/looks.

Ty's fine with either. :3

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

1:31pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Can I just be the new person? D: 

But, now you have to choose a gender. ;DDDD 

YoursTruly

1:33pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Asddfg fine. You can be teh new person. And Ty will beeeee.... A boy. >:3 'Cos wimpy girls are overrated. ;D

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

1:35pm Dec 31 2011 (last edited on 1:44pm Dec 31 2011)

Normal User

Yeah. Wimpy guys are so... 
HOT <3

Name:

Dawn Wood

Appearance:

rn

YoursTruly

1:42pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Pft. He ain't wimpy, he's disabled. ;D

Butprettywimpytoo. Mute wouldn't work well because of obvious reasons, but blind or deaf? Ty's thinking deaf, 'cos if someone's deaf since birth or not long after birth, they can't speak very well, and usually speak with a lisp, so he'd prolly get bullied more 'cos of that. o 3o

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

1:44pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

I like that idea. ^__^
But, I have to go. I'll get the picture up and then... Go. So, yeah. :D 

YoursTruly

2:00pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Hokay then. Buh-bye! <3

Name: Sanctus Daniels

Appearance:

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

2:55pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Back for a biiit. <3333 

YoursTruly

3:16pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Sweet. |D Where you wanna start?

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:25pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Hmmm... 

Maybe just something easy, like school or something. ;D

YoursTruly

3:28pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Lol, hokay. You wanna intro first or shall Ty? :3

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:30pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

Ty... Shall. ;DD 
Mostly because I have too poof again for maybe thirty minutes. Brb. :D

YoursTruly

3:53pm Dec 31 2011

Normal User

[[Hokay. :3]]

Sanctus waked quickly down the corridor, oblivious to the stares of people who didn't like him much. He was, in a sense, even more oblivious of their words; he always was. Even words to him were more of a visual reference than anything else, and it had been hard when he was younger and didn't know how to lip read, only how to sign. Silence was ever present in his world; it ruled strongly, and no noise or sound was allowed.
He opened his locker door, pulling out his books, and unknowing of the people approaching him from behind until he saw there shadows on the floor. Turning around, he saw a group of boys and looked at them, to find they'd already been talking.
''Hey, weirdo. Why don't you tell us your name again?'' Sanctus was unable to speak some words very clearly, but he was getting better. Most of the time you wouldn't even know he was deaf, save for the fact he never knew when to speak up or lower his voice.
''You know my name perfectly well.'' He said softly, turning to walk away. One of them grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back, making him look at him by pinning him to the locker.
''Sorry, kid, I can't hear you. You'll have to speak up, I'm 'fraid.'' Sanctus's shoulders sagged; didn't he even get one morning without something like this? Reluctantly, he raised his voice a fraction.
''I said you know my name already. If you must hear it again, my name is Sanctus Daniels.'' The boy who had him pinned either didn't like the tone of Sanctus's voice, or he didn't like the words he used; either way, he wasn't happy.
''Are you talking back to me? What makes you think you can do that, weirdo?'' Sanctus swallowed. Even without the capablity of being able to hear, he could tell the boy was getting agitated.
''... I'm not talking back. I was just answering your question.'' For that response, the boy physically lifted Sanctus off the ground, and leaned in close.
''Excuse me? Whaddaya think, lads? Does this sound like backtalk to you?'' He glanced around to his 'lads', who all nodded and grinned. ''Well then. Looks like you're a liar too.''
''I'm not lying.'' His voice was drowned out by a bell he was unaware of, and he was dropped to the ground.
''Hmph. You even lie about lying. Well, we'll see you after school, weirdo.'' With that, the group of boys walked off, and Sanctus picked up the books he hadn't realized he'd dropped.
Keeping his head down, he headed quickly to class, going immediately to the back of the room and to the seat in the corner. No one sat near him; no one ever did.
He'd heard they were having a new student that day, but it didn't make much difference. In a school of over a thousand students, not one of them had chosen to befriend him, so why would this one new student be different?

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:32pm Jan 1 2012 (last edited on 3:33pm Jan 1 2012)

Normal User

*DOUBLE. D:*

CH

3:32pm Jan 1 2012 (last edited on 3:32pm Jan 1 2012)

Normal User

Oh my. I was never good at this part of my life. 
The moving was fine, even though we do it very much because of my dad's job. Leaving my friends was hard, but I live through it. 
Going to a completely different school, with people I didn't know... Was more then just terrifying. It was painful. 
My stomach ached with worry as my dad drove me to school. Would they make me feel bad, because I didn't have my license yet? I was only seventeen. In some states, the law was you couldn't get your license until you were eighteen. So, even if they did try and make fun, I had a law to back me up.
But I couldn't help but still be scared. 
And, unfortunately, my dad pulled up in the school parking lot for to early. I was hoping to have five more minutes to calm my stomach. 
"Here we are."
He said as he parked, looking back at me with compassion in his eyes as he put one hand to my cheek. 
"It feels like just yesterday, this was happening. New school in Michigan. Now a new school here. But, a new school always means new friends. Remember that."
"Yeah. And new friends means more to miss when we leave." 
I mumbled, looking down at my sweaty hands as my fingers twiddled nervously. I acted the same in Michigan. And in the school before that. And before that. And before that...
I can't even count how many times we have moved and I had to meet new people. 
I swallowed hard before finally grabbing my back pack and getting out of the passenger side. 
"It'll be fine, honey. I promise. I love you."
I looked back at my dad as he gave me a knowing smile. I gave him a small smile back before saying a small, "Love you." and turning around; starting up to the school's front doors. 
And those front doors weren't welcoming at all, to me. 
I swallowed nervously again before walking inside. 

[[Ahhh. Is that enough? I can add more, if it isn't. ]]

YoursTruly

6:15pm Jan 1 2012

Normal User

[[Nononono, That's perfect. <3 Ty tends to babble in her first post. x3]]

Sanctus sighed. Another five minutes until the teacher would enter the room. Everyone else seemed to be perfectly happy to converse among themselves that were seen but not heard, but he never did that, so he took out his sketchpad instead.
Flipping it open, he took a charcoal pencil and began to draw, not entirely certain what it was he was drawing. Sleek curves and rough splashes made him choose to have it be a sea creaure, although he didn't know any kind that looked like the one he was seeing in his head.
In the end, after he'd drawn part of a ship being pulled down by the creature, he realized he'd drawn something he'd seen in a library book once, a Kracken.
The final bell, signalling class was about to start, went off, but Sanctus didn't know this and continued drawing. It was only the fact that the students around him started taking out books that alerted him, and when he looked up at the clock, he sighed and put his sketchpad away. He'd have to finish it later.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:30pm Jan 1 2012

Normal User

My stomach hurt worse with the anxiety racked in my brain as I met with the lady in the office. After being given my schedule, locker number, and map, I walked out of the office, hesitantly.  I passed by a bathroom near by and I was tempted to run in and force myself to throw up. Anything to appease my worry. 
Instead, I walked slowly to my locker and opened it up. After putting my own things in the locker, I looked at the schedule and followed the map to the English room. 
Here it was. I was to finally see my class, and they were to finally see me. I doubted both ends were excited. After one more steady sigh to control myself, I opened the door. I refused to look at the class, but I could feel eyes all around - watching me. Which only made my hands sweat even worse. 
"You must be Miss Wood."
I heard the teacher say, only making my cheeks turn a dark crimson. 
"Y-yeah."
I said, barely above a whisper. After the teacher offered to find any seat that's empty, I quickly moved to the back. I sat next a boy that no one else sat by, which was odd. But, in my shoes, I thought he was lucky. 
Another steady breath escaped my lips as I tried calming my nerves. Well, one minute was passed with my class. Only six more hours and 59 more minutes to go. I was ready for the count down.

YoursTruly

6:43pm Jan 1 2012

Normal User

[[Lol, forgot you preferred to do it in first person. x3 -fails-]]

After the teacher entered, I pulled out my English books and copies, not bothering to open them until we'd been told what we were to do.
Just as the teacher seemed about to give us our assignments, I saw a flicker of movement to the right and glanced over to see a girl enter the room. She was pretty, as if that mattered, and I guessed she was the new student.
I was surprised when she walked in my direction, and even more surprised when she sat down next to me.
I guessed it was because there were no other available seats, but still; it was weird for me, to have someone willingly sit next to me. It didn't happen very often.
I glanced to her briefly, and her eyes seemed nervous. Not much I could do about that, though, and I had to keep an eye on the teacher, otherwise I wouldn't know what we were doing.
Turning my gaze to the teacher, I rested my elbow on the desk and my chin in my hand, waiting to be told what we were to do.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:55pm Jan 1 2012

Normal User

[[Hehehehe. <333
You don't have to if you don't want to. I like having my posts First Person though bahaha <3
Should we time skip to somewhere? ]]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20