Another Amazing Rp With 'Teh' Ty <3

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Bookmark Thread
CH

12:38pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Ooc:

Awh. :c Funerals are horrible. Have... A horrible time? Idk.

Bic:

I sighed with irritation. Weird? Really?
"Alot of things are weird. Give me something I can actually guess."

Was the drawing really so bad he wouldn't show me? I rolled my eyes, wishing he would just hand it over.

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
YoursTruly

2:04pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

[['Tis okay, I barely knew her. She went to my school, though, and the parents asked to have the choir singing at it.]]

I paused, wondering what else I could tell her that she'd be satisfied with.
''It's... Annoying. And beautiful. But that's all you're getting.''
I replied, telling myself I would tell her no more, neither say yes or no to anything she said.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

2:11pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Ooc:

Awh, that's sad. :c  
cries at any funeral even if she never knew the person

Bic:

"Uhh..."

I said with an irritated grunt. 

"I don't understand why I can't see it. You shouldn't hide something that's beautiful, anyways." 

YoursTruly

2:13pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

[[Ty doesn't cry. She was just sat there down the back of the church- so confused omg- and everyone around her was crying and she was all. OHGAWDWHADDOIDO. And trying to comfort everyone 'cos she was the only one not crying. Dx]]

''I said no.''
I replied, glancing at my watch. Only about five minutes had gone by. Why was this lunchtime going by so damn slowly?
I couldn't remember any other time when it lasted this long.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

2:17pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Ooc:
Yeah, I get what you mean. I hate crying in front of people so I kind of hide it. So I gotcha you. It's awkward. D|

Off topic, I found this song. And has nothing to do with this role play. But I love it. So it's officially their new song. ;-;  

Watch, Ty. You know you want to. 

Bic:

"Fine."
I grumbled before smiling slightly. 
"I'll find out sooner or later."
I said stubbornly, before crossing my arms confidently. 

YoursTruly

2:25pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

[[Beautiful. <3]]

''No you won't.''
I replied, rolling my eyes as I opened it back up again.
She seemed to have lost interest somewhat, and my fingers were itching to get back to drawing.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

2:40pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Ooc:

Ikr?

Bic:

"Yes, I will. Unless you keep that in your hands all day, I'll get it somehow."
I said with a smile. Okay, now I was just teasing him. I would never look through his bag just to find out what he drew, knowing he didn't want me to know. I couldn't lose his trust now. 
"Seriously, Sanctus, I wanna know."
I said with a whine in my voice.

YoursTruly

5:53pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

''Yeah, well... I guess I will keep it in my hands all day. And I said no. I mean 'no'.''
I replied stubbornly, scratching the pencil across the paper in a light curve. I wasn't sure why I was so obsessed with drawing this specific thing recently, but I guessed it was because it really was strange.
Just because I liked drawing it, though, didn't mean I'd show her. She would hit me. I knew it.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:26pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

"Pleeeeeeeeeease."
I pleaded, jutting my lower lip out slightly as I batted my eyes. Giving him the puppy dog face. 

YoursTruly

6:33pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Damnit I hated that look. Why was she so good at making me change my mind? Whatever. It didn't matter. I wasn't going to show her.
''... No. Stop doing that.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:35pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

"Stop doing what?"
I asked innocently as I leaned across the table. Wanting either a glimpse of the drawing or having to coerce him to show me. 

YoursTruly

6:51pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

''Stop doing that!''
I replied, sighing. She really was determined. Well, she could do whatever she liked, no one would ever get me to show her.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:52pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

"What?"
I asked, batting my eyes and bit my lip to keep from laughing.

YoursTruly

7:23pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

''You know exactly what you're doing.''
I replied, scowling at her. There was no way she didn't know what she was doing.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

7:26pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

"Just show me the drawing, and I'll stop."
I whispered, still leaning over the table to get him to look at me. I lifted my hand, hoping he'd just give in.

YoursTruly

9:15pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

''... No.''
I said again, deciding not to look back up at her. Instead, I focused entirely on the drawing; the curves of the pencil, the light, rounded corners and circles, the shapes...

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:23pm Feb 13 2012

Normal User

"Ugh. What am I going to have to do to get you to show me?"
I wouldn't have been so interested if he wasn't making me so curious. If he hadn't made a big deal about this 'drawing' I would have let it alone. 

But I had to see it now.

YoursTruly

6:26am Feb 14 2012

Normal User

I shrugged, not looking up.
''I'm not sure. I have no intentions of showing you, no matter what you do, so.''
I sighed at how persistent she was, before continuing to draw.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

5:06pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

"Well you can't draw it right in front of me and not show  me!"
I whined, leaning back in my seat. Why wouldn't he show me? I huffed, crossing my eyes and batting my eyes up at him. 

[[ Omg. More then a page of this nonsense. LOL. ]]

YoursTruly

6:39pm Feb 14 2012

Normal User

[[ROFLMAO. Well. It's gonna take quite a bit. |D If you really want her to see the doodles, it could be like. Someone could knock into him and knocks his sketchpad out of his hands or something, and it lands like. Open on the table. o 3o]]

''... Uhm. Whaddaya think I'm doing right now?''
I asked, watching her with an amused ex
pression. She could huff and puff all she wanted, it wouldn't do her any good.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20