April Fools 2016 Speculation and Guessing Game!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Acari

2:56am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

While I can see the use of the derp effects being potentially involved... I have to say I would be more a fan of some of the old art lol... if a retro pet was an effect that would be cool... especially for the Tesuri in my opinion (I kinda miss that art :P) would have been interesting if the hatchery had some sort of shenanigans in it such as all eggs look incubated or seasonal or something ^-^ or maybe achromatic pets for a day lol this is Res.... not really something you can predict
LordNugget

3:08am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

All pets' sprites are temporarily replaced by Derp Iluvu.

Co-founder of

Fetus Squad

Billbee

3:35am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

That all eggs you pick up aren't real eggs for hatching. They will be egg squishies.
VickyM

4:38am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

I see the derp effect coming back, all of the apples on the apple tree are blacked bananas ,all hatchling's are facing the other way or upside down

Dinneh

5:55am Mar 16 2016 (last edited on 5:57am Mar 16 2016)

Normal User

What if for a few days all of our pets were hatched as naturals, but in the following week an Aprils pot of luck opened and you could dip in 1 pet per day and see what colour the pet would have been if not for Aprils. And if it wasn't going to be natural, you got to keep the colour?

So say
I hatch a Gondra, it's albino (but I don't know that)
April fools makes it Natural ~So I think it's Natural~
A few days later after I have my collection of Naturals,
a pot opens, one that your creatu mysteriously fit into.
One that has rancid smelling blue liquid in it.
I make my critter swim in the pot and when it comes out,
BAM! its the colour it was intended to be.

This way people wonder for days what colour their pet actually is.
And if its supposed to be natural anyway: they get a collectible prize.
Maybe something they can hand into the gift shop in exchange for points towards a Jesters outfit!

edit: Only pets with the birth-date from april 1st and up can dip in the pot

;maybe its kinda poop;

Phos

6:06am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

> everyone's HAs are reduced to stick figures

> attempting to pick a flower  from the forest leads to
"WHOOPS U MISSED"
adds HANDFUL OF DIRT to your inventory

omnoms

6:11am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

oh my god yes pox. bring the res gold accounts. dying a bit over here;; also alma's ideas are pure genius. those should ttly be implemented!

i also love the idea for having pets swapped upside down for the april's fools day B) it'd be technically easy edit and it'd make a large difference! and its 120% derp. yes

im loving all these ideas but having hard time coming up with any ;d; perhaps a purchaseable HA item pack (like the beanie bags) that looks all super fancy but when you open you receive potato sack clothes or smth?? hobo clothes? rags? yes pls

Ganymede

6:49am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

Maybe you'll release a "new" species without showing what it looks like... and we'll find the eggs around Rescreatu, but every time we try to hatch one, it's empty!

Nyx

7:29am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

I love the derp HA idea. And most of the other ideas, haha.
Maybe when you log onto Res on the 1st, the site has been taken back to v.1 or v.2 or something. I think that would be interesting, especially for those of us who never saw those versions of the site.
I dunno, they're gonna do something strange because it's Res and that's what they do.
AvisPraeclara

7:45am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

I'm guessing that the derp effect will come into place again, but maybe for more creatu? 
What I would do for April fools is make a notification that looks like stumbling upon a random pile of tu, but instead it gives a 1000 credit token squishy. It sounds mean but i think it would be a good prank. :)

CrystalMeow

7:55am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

I think that the derp effect will come back and that there should be random chances to find dye kits

Uh, hi?
SimplyKoi

8:33am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

All Pets Have A Hatchable Gold Color Is A Must Have!
Ecotro

8:52am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

On April Fools, when people type in the shoutbox, their message doesn't come out as expected....  It can be scrambled, coded, upside-down, etc.
Or make it look like the site is glitching out like mad in some areas, making it look like viruses are attacking the site in some areas.

Mmamushi

9:05am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

This would be mean, but all of your showroom pets went "missing".
BlueWolfDemon

10:04am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

Creatu eggs hatch the wrong creatu so you will not be hatching what you think you are trying to hatch 
Oz

10:24am Mar 16 2016

Writer

Maybe have creatu eggs show up on the wrong planets?

Shiny

10:26am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

I'd lower the chances of hatching a fresh egg, Biggest fail hatch day or the year, So getting a Derp is harder.
I'd create goody/badly bags that is a complete surprise when you open them, they can either get Fooled (Rotten eggs, and other gross stuff) or Surprised ( Shirts, plushies  ext.) . You'd probably find them from exploring, or an exchange person to person. And the background for the site, would be Berrok chasing a chimby (Non moving) The berrok would have bucket of paint on his head, and looks seriously angry, well the Chimby looks happy in a frozen hopping position away from the Berrok. 
With a Border of painted berrok paw prints leading up to the berrok, make it look like they've already gone around part of the page

That just my thoughts though, don't have to agree with them. 

Honeybee

10:33am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

Bring back my legacy.
Rescreatu gold accounts.

my name's russ and i only care about uldavi and cute men
Toast

10:55am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

Patrick is shutting down Rescreatu.

~
Bowie

11:53am Mar 16 2016

Normal User

I'm guessing that there'll be a new alert for April Fool's that turns a random pet on your profile into a Derp effect. 

"Wezn found something shiny! As he goes to look at it he falls over. As you help him up, you notice he looks a little different... Wezn has gained the Derp Effect!"

I dunno that would be pretty cool. And it gives a random chance for more derps. 

Ginger Mirabilis by Zen
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7