April Fools 2016 Speculation and Guessing Game!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
chuebacca

7:44pm Mar 16 2016

Normal User

while hatching eggs, they would come out as an albino/calico/achromatic or regular colors but when they redeem it after naming it, it'll come out as the real color instead. so they would have to claim the creatu instead of just releasing them right away after hatching them. because if they don't come out as an albino/calico/achromatic/blonde i usually just release them right away after hatching but for the april fools, i have to claim it to find out the real color of the creatu.
ShayBaby1

7:46pm Mar 16 2016

Normal User

I'm way too tired to read through all the ideas. I hope repeated ideas are ok, because I'm not very original AT ALL. So I'm sure these have been suggested.
New, derpy species? Avatars messed with for the day? All site link destinations switched up?? Nothing too horrible, please. 'xD

Kirbutt:

Will buy or trade from rancher or SALE category of SR.
starbrightwolf

7:50pm Mar 16 2016

Normal User

Players finally get a chance to play a april fools prank on each other,wether gifting prank rare creatu or something random?That'd be cool.XD
Jabberz14

8:58pm Mar 16 2016

Normal User

I think it would be cool to see fake versions of morphing potions or beans!

Allways On The Quest To Find Kir His Pets: Current Kirs Quest Is Albino Goiba, Rmail Me If Willing To Sell.
Drenn

9:31pm Mar 16 2016

Normal User

Maybe for eggs for the april fools, theres a chance to get a randome item instead of creatu?

RwqTheCyancu

10:35pm Mar 16 2016

Normal User

Watch Rit fake ban everyone's account for an hour once logging on during April 1st. Honestly last year I was scared to death when I saw the derp affect so I wouldn't think they wouldn't fake ban us. XD

Surrounded by a pack of cyancus at all times <3
ela344

1:52am Mar 17 2016

Normal User

My guess would be that they will make an egg (like Ahea eggs) appear in Reiflem or another planet and do this with every other egg. So eggs from Reiflem can be found in Atquati and Scria or eggs from Scria can be found in Relcore.

Maybe when you are browsin aroind Res they will make it seems like you found an Omni egg and when you think a miracle just happenes then when you click yoi will be taken to a page saying "Hahahah April Fools
But you are not going empty handed
Have a squishy!"
And it gives you a random squishy

Just a random person with a strange personality.
Mallory1031

1:53am Mar 17 2016

Normal User

We are going to all hatch albinos, and then they turn into random colors a few hours or day later.

Ginger by day..and night
Wildflower

7:49am Mar 17 2016

Normal User

we could have a game where you can interact with other people, sort of like the valentines or trick or treat. you can fool them, or they can fool you first. if someone tries to play a prank on you, you have 5-15 minutes to respond, or you will be fooled and they gain a point. if you prank someone else, you gain a point. the people with the most points wins a prize, maybe an exclusive item or rare pet

Sagitaurus

8:26am Mar 17 2016

Normal User

I haven't read most of the other suggestions because I'm a pleb like that. 8Cc  I think it would be really cute if there was an HA item that was a a pie landed on the head, or one in the hand ready to throw.  Or just a pie launcher item.  I don't know if there already is one though BUc

Masked

9:28am Mar 17 2016

Normal User

Every time you try to hatch something, it's a kioka or an omni

Blessing

9:36am Mar 17 2016

Normal User

Honestly if they did something really nice to us and gave us each a uldavi creatu thatd be really exciting but then again that probably wont happen. Like everyone else I can see the derps coming back.

If they somehow got the res page to say, "sorry rescreatu has been closed" and then it said continue down below, "We are so sad to have this leaving but it had to go" and you kept pressing the continue button and then it got to happy april fools day! Thatd be really mean.

BackAgain

10:42am Mar 17 2016

Normal User

My guess is that they'll make everyone's eggs into question marks, that way you won't know what kind of creatu you're hatching until it's already hatched. 
Sagitaurus

12:05pm Mar 17 2016

Normal User

Oh also!  One of those horse head masks as a wearable item would be hilarious

iShibanu

1:41pm Mar 17 2016

Normal User

Maybe something where everybody's character clothing is changed to the clothing of a prank victim on April Fools Day. Or something where it says "Congratulations! You have won ten billion tu! Just kidding. April Fools! Here's one tu.
Slytherin

4:09pm Mar 17 2016 (last edited on 4:10pm Mar 17 2016)

Normal User

1. Return of the Derp Effect
  1. 2. Everything on the site could look like you are looking at it in a mirror so everything is backwards
  2. 3. Fake announcement that V.4 is coming after midnight reset
  3. 4. Prank wars like the Valentines Exchange but lasting only a day and shorter "waiting" times and you get to pick from a set list of pranks to send

<>
Dragrawr

8:55pm Mar 17 2016

Normal User

What if when you explored you got trash and fake dead creatu*

http://i.imgur.com/qz7gumr.gif
Excelscia

11:34pm Mar 17 2016

Normal User

Wow! some of you guys are mean!! these april fools jokes are just wrong some of them haha. 
That is the point of april fools right?
hmm ideas... 
you could have an april fools color in the shoutbox that is all white? 
okay that is mean too XD
I am not very good at coming up with this stuff. 
hmm... how about  gross or weird items given out as random events?
You could have derp effect clothes that are wearable?? or appear to be wearable?
or have an update that Res is officially closing!!!  Just kidding
well thats all I can think of. lol sorry no good ideas. 

heybay

1:38am Mar 18 2016

Normal User

Maybe they'll tell us names from less active accounts are being cleared, or that we can now use spaces/special characters in our names.

Dunsparce

4:46pm Mar 18 2016

Normal User

Resctreatu starts adding dank memes to all their pets & mods.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7